PDA

View Full Version : I still can't unlock super hard mode

Bashin
Apr 24, 2011, 07:40 PM
I hardly play online, but i can play SH there, but offline, I can't, is it because I need to beat all missions on normal and unlock that title? I did it on hard mode! Playing hard mode with my force using melee weapons and a melee mag is getting old :-(

Mike
Apr 25, 2011, 12:57 AM
Did you do the Cake Sisters quest?

Bashin
Apr 25, 2011, 06:25 AM
Did you do the Cake Sisters quest?

I did on hard mode, but not on normal, am i just unlucky or do i have to play in normal mode to find the cake quest again? lol

Evila
Apr 25, 2011, 08:00 AM
Cake Sisters quest isn't required to unlock super hard mode. I've never done that quest but have had super hard mode available offline for ages.

Are you playing on an alternate character and can't tell what hard mode quests you already completed and which you haven't? I can't think of any other reasons you'd be locked out. Remember that one run of the hard mode Eternal Tower is required too.

Mike
Apr 25, 2011, 08:33 AM
Cake Sisters quest isn't required to unlock super hard mode. I've never done that quest but have had super hard mode available offline for ages.
Whoops, that's right. I had the SH requirements and the mission completion titles mixed up.

Bashin
Apr 25, 2011, 10:57 AM
so i should just plow through every mission on normal/hard mode? ^^; i ended up deleting my hunter that i got the farthest with on hard mode

Evila
Apr 25, 2011, 11:26 AM
Yeah, unless you can remember which ones you've already done and which ones you haven't on this character, the only way to unlock super hard for offline mode now is to just go through all the quests one by one down the list, and keep checking to see if super hard mode has unlocked after each one.

Bashin
Apr 25, 2011, 12:03 PM
I unlocked the title you get for beating 15 hard missions, i just need that for beating 15 normal right? cause I haven't unlocked that title yet.. haha and after i do that i get SH? :-?

Evila
Apr 25, 2011, 12:40 PM
You don't need the The City's Shield or World Protector titles to unlock super hard mode. You just need to beat all the hard mode quests on the character you're using, except the Cake Sisters one.

Like I said before I'm thinking there's some hard quests you haven't played on this current character, because if you did them before on that hunter you deleted they won't be marked as "new" anymore on your current character, which can make things confusing. Even if you played them before on another character, you'll need to do them again on the current character to unlock super hard for them. It's on a character by character basis, not an overall thing like titles.

Bashin
Apr 25, 2011, 03:06 PM
Thank you :-D I'll be busy then doing them haha, at least i know i cleared the tower with my force

Arrow
Apr 30, 2011, 08:16 PM
I think ya also have to be a certain lvl too, like lvl 60 ish...or am i mistaken?

Bashin
May 1, 2011, 03:33 AM
I'm not too sure, i'm level 87 haha, but now i think i need to plow through all the missions on normal now.. Except the tower.. i hope not the tower..:sleep: on normal i guess to make it interesting i'd just melee up to the top lol

Arrow
May 1, 2011, 07:08 AM
I'm not too sure, i'm level 87 haha, but now i think i need to plow through all the missions on normal now.. Except the tower.. i hope not the tower..:sleep: on normal i guess to make it interesting i'd just melee up to the top lol

you gota do the tower on normal ^^; I just looked at the guide

all missions (excluding cake shop) must be done in order to get SH
and scratch the thing bout lvl ^^;

Bashin
May 1, 2011, 10:07 AM
I knew I did, but i was only hoping cause i know i cleared the tower on normal just to get the title, but i don't remember if i did it on my fonewearl at the time.. @_____________________________________@

kirtblue
May 1, 2011, 10:34 PM
thats one of the things that really sucks about this game it doesnt keep track of who did what so when running multiple characters it can get confusing i recommend writing down the 14 missions minus the cake shop and keep track of what character did what missions

Mustache
May 2, 2011, 05:35 PM
I started a new character a couple days ago, and I do have trouble remembering what missions on hard I did to unlock Super, so as soon as I hit lvl 40(today) I did my hard Eternal Tower run, which I just finished. I gained 17 lvls in the ET so now I'm just going to run through all the missions in order in one run, it shouldn't take quite as long as the tower it's self. Also, on a side note I'll be ready for online play tomorrow. 0.o Just need to lvl up enough to use my Clair Doubles and Lavis Kannon. XD