PDA

View Full Version : PSU Photon Boosters help.

Kayla5927
Apr 26, 2011, 09:34 AM
I hope I'm posting this correctly..Sorry if I'm not. ;_;
But um,
How can I get a photon booster? I really want to make a Rappy Madog. xD
I hope I don't have to do any S3's cause thats impossible for me. ;_;

Thank you for reading, hope to get some help.
Have a nice day.

(My only character I have anymore is my level 93, just saying.)

AnonymousHat00
Apr 26, 2011, 09:52 AM
well i got my photon boosters from S3's of the zeta mission, but i know you can get them from forest infiltration which you only need to be lvl 90 to do an S3 of it. also they are really rare to drop in forest of infiltration.

I really want a rappy mad dog as well but the friggin promoto pits are really expensive.

Midori Oku
Apr 26, 2011, 10:10 AM
Too bad this game is turning into shit due to account binding.

dias_flac_0g
Apr 26, 2011, 10:21 AM

YUP the good thing is that the REAL PSO is coming out or atleast it's in the works now :)

BIG OLAF
Apr 26, 2011, 10:23 AM

^This. I remember k/bit writing up an article about it a while ago. Let's see if I can find it...

Ah, here it is. (http://psu.system11.org/blog/?p=898) Yes, it sums up my feelings almost exactly. The article is a bit old, but it's still as relevant as ever, especially with more and more "account-bound" items being released (with no intent for GC content).

AnonymousHat00
Apr 26, 2011, 02:43 PM
Account Binding? Would someone please enlighten me?

dias_flac_0g
Apr 26, 2011, 02:57 PM
Account Binding? Would someone please enlighten me?

Basically items that you cant sell or trade/give with other players. You cant drop them or anything. The only way to get rid of them is if you sell em to the NPc for a really shitty price.

Dragon sacles, the unsealed swords, shijin, etc etc are all account bound.

Afro The Great
Apr 26, 2011, 09:55 PM
I for one like the acount bound items cause it shows who actually play the game and the ones who sit around and spam the 4th and 5th floor. It also reminds me of WoW....PSU is way easier nowa days for noobs to get stuff, and this is a way to pervent that to acctually make them work...so usally the only people "WHO ARE COMPLAINING" are the noobs...but its ok every game has a couple hundred lol

Midori Oku
Apr 26, 2011, 10:18 PM
I for one like the acount bound items cause it shows who actually play the game and the ones who sit around and spam the 4th and 5th floor. It also reminds me of WoW....PSU is way easier nowa days for noobs to get stuff, and this is a way to pervent that to acctually make them work...so usally the only people "WHO ARE COMPLAINING" are the noobs...but its ok every game has a couple hundred lol

Then I must be a noob? :-?

BIG OLAF
Apr 26, 2011, 11:09 PM
PSU is way easier nowa days for noobs to get stuff, and this is a way to pervent that to acctually make them work...so usally the only people "WHO ARE COMPLAINING" are the noobs...but its ok every game has a couple hundred lol

This is in the running as "Dumbest Statement of the Year". Obviously didn't read k/bit's article, or else he would understand.

AidedPhoenix
Apr 27, 2011, 01:01 AM
This is in the running as "Dumbest Statement of the Year". Obviously didn't read k/bit's article, or else he would understand.

Obviously not everyone feels like whoever posted that story myself for instance don't really mind the account bound items I've been lucky enough to find 4 of them biomaterials for future trading lol I'm not even sure if I want to trade for all of what I have but would really want the Dark Meteor when and if it comes out