PDA

View Full Version : HI-Res trailer out on 4/28

Pages : 1 [2]

NoiseHERO
May 10, 2011, 10:47 PM
That girl next to him/it doesn't look like lumia anymore...thank god...

Niloklives
May 10, 2011, 10:50 PM
I honestly believe that big, yellow, dark-skinned thing is something related to Beasts/PSO HUnewm. Even if it was just an NPC.

at this point I'm almost convinced that right column is NPCs

RenzokukenZ
May 10, 2011, 10:55 PM
Seeing as the first of the second column is that RAnewm(?), there could be more characters scattered on that wall in no direct order, perhaps on purpose. So whether it's an NPC or not, that yellow one is definitely not a newman/human/cast.

Niloklives
May 10, 2011, 11:01 PM
and that's when someone posts a blowup depicting the first black android in the history of the series.

•Col•
May 11, 2011, 02:32 AM
at this point I'm almost convinced that right column is NPCs

I think they're ALL NPC's lol. You have to remember that in PSO, the defaults for the classes are characters in the story. And like someone mentioned, the top left picture in the right column looks like the 'Knuckles' character from the screenshots.

Anyway, even though I want Beasts to return, to me that yellow guy looks like it could just be a Cast. :/

Also, wtf is that green thing with what looks to be wings? Is it just a person with some crazy armor or what?

RenzokukenZ
May 11, 2011, 04:13 AM
Also, wtf is that green thing with what looks to be wings? Is it just a person with some crazy armor or what?

Sort of reminds me of that Miku V.2 DLC outfit from PSP2.

zandra117
May 11, 2011, 06:09 AM
I think thats a MAG design underneath the concept of the green guy (fonewm?)
It looks alot like the original PSO MAG designs with MAGs at the feet and shoulders.

http://www.unseen64.net/wp-content/gallery/pso/4047070629e.jpg

If they are going back to original PSO concepts with this then that black and yellow beast looking guy could possibly be a HUnewm.

http://www.unseen64.net/wp-content/gallery/pso/hunewm.gif

Niloklives
May 11, 2011, 08:23 AM
yeah a lot of people have said that

RemiusTA
May 11, 2011, 10:36 AM
Gannonewm

completely OP

•Col•
May 11, 2011, 01:14 PM
I think thats a MAG design underneath the concept of the green guy (fonewm?)
It looks alot like the original PSO MAG designs with MAGs at the feet and shoulders

I thought it might be that. Wish the picture was more clear, though. :/