PDA

View Full Version : IYO, what is the best rare your Section ID gets?

Moogy
Mar 14, 2003, 05:59 PM
I'm Bluefull, so I would have to say either the Heaven's Punisher, or the Lavis Cannon.

dj_dan
Mar 14, 2003, 06:34 PM
Well... you should probably rephrase your question.

Every ID can find Heaven's Punisher, Lavis Cannon, Psycho Wand and Agito (1975).

How about best weapon for your ID not including those 4 items?

For my main character (Greennill), I'd have to say these 4:

Handgun:Guld
Yasminkov 7000V
Spread Needle
Guard Wave (just because it's so easy to get, and highly useful)

Richard
Mar 14, 2003, 07:06 PM
On 2003-03-14 15:34, dj_dan wrote:
Every ID can find Heaven's Punisher, Lavis Cannon, Psycho Wand and Agito (1975).

Hmm, I know for sure the Lavis Cannon is findable by all Section IDs--- dunno about the others one, but they probably are.

My Section ID (Whitill) best finds are:

Handgun:Milla
Handgun:Guld
Yamigarasu

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-03-14 16:07 ]</font>

sharkie-do
Mar 14, 2003, 07:08 PM
How do you know that whittil finds handgun: guld? Since mines greennill, go up 2 or 3 posts...

Richard
Mar 14, 2003, 07:32 PM
On 2003-03-14 16:08, sharkie-do wrote:
How do you know that whittil finds handgun: guld?

The obvious answer is that 5+ different websites all say Whitill gets Handgun:Guld from Gran Sorcerers.

Just because this site doesn't list it, doesn't mean it's not there.

OmegaLoser
Mar 14, 2003, 09:00 PM
i have a skyly, so i would have to say

chainsawd and monkey king bar

TeamPhalanx
Mar 14, 2003, 09:09 PM
Not all ids find PSYCHO WAND - I've never seen a PINKAL listing for it. (the whole PINKAL is good FO id seems... invalid when you consider that)

GULD is arguably the most difficult to obtain rare in the game (outside of the DNA). However, there have been a few confirms (Japanese) for the find. That's good enough for me.

I'm not certain about REDRIA. It depends on your point of view. I mean, if I was a FOrce, I'd say PSYCHO WAND. If a HUnter, I'd say MKB. If a RAnger, I'd probably say SPREAD NEEDLE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-03-14 18:10 ]</font>

dj_dan
Mar 14, 2003, 11:08 PM
Sorry guys, I check so many item databases I start to mix all the findings together.
So after a little bit of checking I've found this.

It seems each id finds at least 3 of those 4.
I still have to check a few more sites for confirmation but these look about right.

Purplenum: Doesn't find Agito 1975
Skyly: Doesn't find Agito 1975
Greennill: Doesn't find Heaven's Punisher
Whitill: Doesn't find Psycho Wand
Yellowboze: All 4
Redria: All 4
Viridia: All 4
Bluefull: All 4
Oran: All 4
Pinkal: All 4 (apparently a Psycho Wand is found from a Sinow Zele)

Keep in mind there are still the two quest-exclusive Plant Bosses, which don't have confirmations for each ID.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dj_dan on 2003-03-14 20:22 ]</font>

TheDarkRaven
Mar 15, 2003, 12:31 AM
It doesnt matter what my id is, i will never find anything. Someone just shoot me with a rare handgun or better... GIVE IT TO ME!!! FWAAHAAHAA!! Also, what is so good about the lavis cannon? I have seen it pop up so many times in discussions. Whats the deal?

Richard
Mar 15, 2003, 01:04 AM
On 2003-03-14 20:08, dj_dan wrote:
Greennill: Doesn't find Heaven's Punisher

Keep in mind there are still the two quest-exclusive Plant Bosses, which don't have confirmations for each ID.

Hmm, this is just a guess, but I'm thinking Greenill gets the Heaven Punisher from one of the rare Mericarols. Simply because it's the only Ranger weapon I can think of that Greenill doesn't get. Well, and Handgun:Milla--- wait, maybe Greenill gets Handgun:Milla from one of the rare Mericarols. It would make sense, why would Greenill only get Handgun:Guld anyways? Damn it, this is confusing. >_<

Yeah, I'm guessing Greenill gets either, or both, the Heaven Punisher and/or Handgun:Milla from the rare Mericarols. It only seems logical (to me, anyways.)

The Berdysh used to be the only Partisan Bluefull didn't get--- that is, until the Japanese confirmed Bluefull gets Berdysh from Mericus (is that the right name?)

Richard
Mar 15, 2003, 01:16 AM
On 2003-03-14 21:31, TheDarkRaven wrote:
Also, what is so good about the lavis cannon? I have seen it pop up so many times in discussions. Whats the deal?

There really is nothing good about it. It's an over-rated, out-dated rare.

In DC ver.1, it was a decent weapon. I believe it had the highest ATP of any weapon, and it's Special Attack was the same as the Orotiagito's in GC (energy wave thing), but without the HP consumption.

The only problem was, in DC ver.1 it wasn't a findable rare--- it was a prize from some Japanese tournament. Same with the Heaven Punisher and Psycho Wand (Psycho Wand didn't take away HP in ver.1 either.) So the only way to get one was through cheating/hacking.

I might have gotten a few things incorrect, but just know the Lavis Cannon is a rather worthless weapon in GC. If you got one legit, it's good for showing off, if anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-03-14 22:21 ]</font>

dj_dan
Mar 15, 2003, 05:33 AM
Hmm, this is just a guess, but I'm thinking Greenill gets the Heaven Punisher from one of the rare Mericarols. Simply because it's the only Ranger weapon I can think of that Greenill doesn't get. Well, and Handgun:Milla--- wait, maybe Greenill gets Handgun:Milla from one of the rare Mericarols. It would make sense, why would Greenill only get Handgun:Guld anyways? Damn it, this is confusing. >_<

Yeah, I'm guessing Greenill gets either, or both, the Heaven Punisher and/or Handgun:Milla from the rare Mericarols. It only seems logical (to me, anyways.)

The Berdysh used to be the only Partisan Bluefull didn't get--- that is, until the Japanese confirmed Bluefull gets Berdysh from Mericus (is that the right name?)

Hmm, I'm thinking/hoping the same thing.

Don't forget, there is also the fabled *Del Lily* and supposedly 2 more quest monsters.

Richard
Mar 15, 2003, 06:08 AM
On 2003-03-15 02:33, dj_dan wrote:
Hmm, I'm thinking/hoping the same thing.

Don't forget, there is also the fabled *Del Lily* and supposedly 2 more quest monsters.

O_O

I've never heard of the Del Lily, and what are the other two quest monsters suppose to be?

TeamPhalanx
Mar 15, 2003, 07:57 AM
SKYLY and 1975 is listed... I think VR SS Hidoom or Migium (the other drops COMBAT GEAR).

LAVIS, HEAVEN, and PSYCHO were not prize items. Just ask blue-hawk. The prize items were NEI & EGG.

Richard
Mar 15, 2003, 08:36 AM
On 2003-03-15 04:57, TeamPhalanx wrote:
LAVIS, HEAVEN, and PSYCHO were not prize items. Just ask blue-hawk. The prize items were NEI & EGG.

Heh. Yeah, well, I said I wasn't sure about that. >_>

If they weren't prize items, I honestly have no idea how they were obtainable in DC ver.1, but I don't think it was just a regular "drop", was it?

G0D
Mar 15, 2003, 11:25 AM
I have found a Handgun:milla with my whitill which got corrupted...but i saved the handgun since i traded it to my Ramar, so im living proof of that finding....

Celes152
Mar 15, 2003, 01:16 PM
SKYLY and 1975 is listed... I think VR SS Hidoom or Migium (the other drops COMBAT GEAR).

Weren't both of those banned until v.2 came out and TTF was released?

TedEdFred
Mar 15, 2003, 01:44 PM
I used to have the picture of a ST persons handing out the prize. Does anyone still have that?

Yoda86
Mar 15, 2003, 06:40 PM
I'm a whitill and I absolutely love my Double Saber (especially on the third swing when it swings around several times and goes back to fighting position).

dys0r
Mar 15, 2003, 06:58 PM
Anyone know what the best rares Yellowboze can find?

- dys

dj_dan
Mar 15, 2003, 07:36 PM

As far as I tell, SKYLY Hidoom (VR-SS) drops Combat Gear while SKYLY Migium (VR-SS) drops Last Survivor.

dj_dan
Mar 15, 2003, 07:50 PM
On 2003-03-15 05:36, Richard wrote:

Heh. Yeah, well, I said I wasn't sure about that. >_>

If they weren't prize items, I honestly have no idea how they were obtainable in DC ver.1, but I don't think it was just a regular "drop", was it?

Check out this thread. I've seen this users posts before. Apparently they have some rather good programming/hacking skills, but since I've never had a conversation with Baru, it's mainly just heresay.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43818&forum=1

So yeah, there should be 5 special event monsters with there own unique drop.