PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice this?

Moogy
Mar 14, 2003, 06:34 PM
Alright, the other day I realized I had never seen the "Information" that the Information option gives you. So, I selected it, and lo and behold, the game froze. I tried this three more times, and each time the game just hung there, trying to access something that didn't exist. Wow, way to go Sonic Team, putting an option that doesn't do anything but freeze the game on the very first menu.

CorneliusPower
Mar 14, 2003, 06:37 PM
Yeah I accidently did the same. It doesnt quite freeze your but just doent go any where. If you notice you will still see the animations of the lobby, you know that big thingie going round and round. Just unplug your phone line/ethernet cord. Yeah they need to update that bad.

Moogy
Mar 14, 2003, 06:40 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant. At least it doesn't act like a FSOD... That would just be horrible. And I just reset the GCN to get out of the hang-up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Moogy on 2003-03-14 15:41 ]</font>

Reenee
Mar 14, 2003, 07:31 PM
Or just hold B, X, and Start to force the game to quit and save.

Shentar
Mar 14, 2003, 07:38 PM
Information option's always worked fine for me in the past...

goaliedude10
Mar 14, 2003, 10:25 PM
What does it do, when functional?

AzureBlaze
Mar 14, 2003, 11:29 PM
It used to let you acces info about the FamCup quest, and it's related special events.

You could see the top kills score, and your own score in the different options. It also had a description, and calander of events. Really, it was very useful IF you could get to it. When it was supposed to be functioning, it was still hard to get to, doing the same thing you just described. However, if you want to see if it's still around (might be) try accessing it at around 4am USA time, when there is the most minimal traffic and it -might- work.

thewiredknight
Mar 15, 2003, 03:56 PM
The "information" option was just removed. It was freezing because it was for the Famitsu event and with it dead, clicking on that would get you nowhere so the game would freeze.