PDA

View Full Version : GC What Should I Try To Look For?

Zone Z5
Apr 28, 2011, 03:43 PM
Hello, I'm a level 41 ORAN HUcast, with hard mode unlocked for episode 1 of the GameCube version. I was just wondering what weapons/armor/ect I should be trying to get. I'm not really used to hunting for rares.:-?

V.A.P
Apr 28, 2011, 04:42 PM
There aren't necessarily any weapons/armor that you SHOULD be trying to get because it depends on your preference.

Here's the drop chart for Orans though.

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=8&version=v3

Eazypeezy
Apr 28, 2011, 04:43 PM
Let's see here! If you like daggers you can get a Blade Dance off of Gigiboomas, there's a DB's saber off of savage wolves, um..flowens sword off of the hildebear and if youre really lucky, a last survivor off of the rare hildeblue, the musashi off the dragon is pretty good, that's all in the forest! Pretty much the same stuff drops out of the caves and mines. But you can get the secret gear off of the Gilchics in the mines. Um.., you can get the delsabers left arm which can be turned into a Delsaber's shield and an Elysion from the chaos bringer in ruins! Sense plate drips in ruins too, but I can't remember what mob drips it! I hope this helps you! Happy hunting and good luck! :)

Dongra
Apr 29, 2011, 02:45 AM
The sense plate is a terrible armor. The level requirement is really high, it gives poor stat boosts, and I don't think it can be used on androids anyway.

Raikomaru
Apr 29, 2011, 03:17 AM
Sense plate is shit. Androids can wear it, but FO's can't.