PDA

View Full Version : Guide Phantasy Star Portable 2 Character Creation Guide

Ebram
Apr 28, 2011, 03:48 PM
Built a guide for creating characters in Phantasy Star Portable 2 . Charts for Types, Races, Gendered variences, etc...

http://www.critical-bits.com/2011/04/phantasy-star-portable-2-races-types.html

Crazyleo
Apr 29, 2011, 08:49 AM
That's a great link. This post should be stickied.

Ebram
Apr 29, 2011, 07:04 PM
Hey thanks for the feedback. Glad to know that people are digging the guide :-)

Lugia2126
May 2, 2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks It Helped :))

TheAstarion
May 3, 2011, 08:49 AM
It's a nice comparison, the only thing it doesn't have is PP regeneration. CAST players will tell you their low PP isn't a handicap due to the insane regeneration, while Beast players tend to need to use their regular melee attacks to regen, despite having more PP.

When Infinity hits, it might be a good idea to update with Dumans' stats and the stats for lv50 classes, too. There's a link to a text file with all the character stat data somewhere on these forums, but I'm too lazy to find it. I think it has a PP gen stat on there too, but humans and newmans got a PP gen boost in Infinity.

Ebram
May 3, 2011, 01:02 PM
Thanks for analysis, TheAStarion. PP regeneration isn't on the charts themselves, but a little side note in the CAST description simply mentions that they have a low cap, but regenerate faster.

Maybe I should add specific PP regeneration numbers for each race in the charts proper?

Dragwind
May 20, 2011, 07:23 AM
This guide has been added to the floating sticky.

Akaimizu
May 20, 2011, 08:57 AM
Great job on the Guide. I may be a little less of a number cruncher for this game, but I definitely appreciate the hard work.

Gintoki-kun
May 22, 2011, 08:22 PM
Awesome guide,i'll be sure to spread the work around. =)

Fayorei
May 23, 2011, 01:31 AM
Great guide! Will be using for reference.:D

Jorry
May 23, 2011, 08:20 AM
Pretty sure I've seen this before, but thanks for the info, I found it most useful in the creation of my alts the first time I found it, and I'm sure others will too.