PDA

View Full Version : Mag help needed

HuMar_1
Apr 26, 2011, 09:35 PM
can anyone one of you guys explain how to make a apsaras mag and the mag evolutions it needs for a Ranger REDRIA?

Slullabys117
Apr 28, 2011, 05:55 PM
Hey I need a guide on raising a rikman, couldn't find any specific guides anywhere, thanks in advance:)

Kerelon
May 7, 2011, 06:10 PM
can anyone one of you guys explain how to make a apsaras mag and the mag evolutions it needs for a Ranger REDRIA?

Judging from what I've seen, Redria Rangers have to undergo the following evolution chain:

Kalki -> Tapas -> Apsaras

I'm not 100% sure how the evolutions go about though, consult this page:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1241

I don't know whether those columns mean you have to have that stat as the highest or not unfortunately, that's as much as I can help you

Hey I need a guide on raising a rikman, couldn't find any specific guides anywhere, thanks in advance:)

Are you sure that's the right name for the mag? It doesn't seem to be showing up on any of the guides here

Ketchup345
May 7, 2011, 09:34 PM
I don't know whether those columns mean you have to have that stat as the highest or not unfortunately, that's as much as I can help youMIND higher than DEX higher than POW.

Are you sure that's the right name for the mag? It doesn't seem to be showing up on any of the guides herePossibly Rukmin?

Kerelon
May 8, 2011, 05:44 AM
MIND higher than DEX higher than POW.

Thanks for the further detail =) Hope this helps out those that need it

Possibly Rukmin?

If it is Rukmin that is being sought, the character needs to be a RA female of either Viridia, Bluefull, Redria, Whitill, Greenill, Oran or Purplenum. For Viridia, Bluefull, Redria and Whitill, the Defense and Dexterity total has to match the Power and Mind total.

For Greenill, Oran and Purplenum, the Defense and Mind total has to match the Power and Dexterity total. In my personal instances, I tend to use a balanced mag, so I tend to have 25 in all stats by level 100, with the exception of an android