PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 plz help!

pixelsgirl
Apr 30, 2011, 11:24 PM
i know this is kinda wired haha but i can seem to find a open mission with evil sharks in it can anyone help me im doing the mission for pit in psp2
psn is down so i minuse well right
ty so much

kirtblue
Apr 30, 2011, 11:55 PM
here ya go this is an easy one
undersea ruins
multiped threat
twin demons
all of these missions are on parum

joshboyd1209
May 1, 2011, 12:03 PM
i know this is kinda wired haha but i can seem to find a open mission with evil sharks in it can anyone help me im doing the mission for pit in psp2
psn is down so i minuse well right
ty so much
9/10 relic site missions on Parum have them.

Emp
May 1, 2011, 02:16 PM
here ya go this is an easy one
undersea ruins
multiped threat
twin demons
all of these missions are on parum

What this poster ^ said. If your hunting Evil sharks, I suggest Twin Demons. Twin Demons grants you the most Evil sharks out of all the ones he lists if you get the right map.

kirtblue
May 1, 2011, 10:40 PM
What this poster ^ said. If your hunting Evil sharks, I suggest Twin Demons. Twin Demons grants you the most Evil sharks out of all the ones he lists if you get the right map.

agreed though keep in mind you will have to do it online or you will have to beat story first as this mission doesnt show up offline until after you beat the story

pixelsgirl
May 1, 2011, 11:13 PM
ok ty u guys so much
ty ty haha im new to it iv only had it for a few mounths now and work ect ect havint really got to play it much but im really into it right now haha
ty so much

kirtblue
May 1, 2011, 11:18 PM
no worries if i remember correctly you only need 30 sharks for that request
so do multiped threat and undersea ruins both once and you will be good to go
unless of course you have beaten story and or played it online then go for twin demons and you should only need to do it once