PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 How Can i get the Weapon Of The Human Male In the Opening..

Lugia2126
May 2, 2011, 09:10 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z2rH0ZFqFQ8/Tb66_go66fI/AAAAAAAAAq4/FBqlVlTFI0w/s1600/untitled.bmp

How can i have this sword? any ideas? :-?

GeoSword
May 2, 2011, 09:12 AM
You'd have to have a save file from PSP1 converted to PSP2. That is the only (known) way of obtaining that saber, which by the way is called Exam and it can be equipped by Lvl.1 characters and is a C Rank weapon. A good started saber, but later on even extending the saber to S Rank by Weapon Extend is still weak compared to other sabers.

Lugia2126
May 2, 2011, 09:14 AM
Oh Ok Thanks i got other strong (kindda) swords XD

RenzokukenZ
May 2, 2011, 09:14 AM
You have to import data from PSP1 into the game via the 'Import' option. You get that saber as well as one of four visual units, depending on what class you import. But you get the saber regardless.

joshboyd1209
May 2, 2011, 10:24 AM
You can get a save file on gamefaqs if you need one too although you should be very careful in reading the description.

lazyknight
May 2, 2011, 10:28 AM
That reminds me. What other weapons has +1 target properties? So far I got Ill Gill, Exam and Kansho Byakuya.

chaoelite
May 2, 2011, 11:17 AM
agito replica is one and souleater soulbanisher and soul pheonix have +2 target properties

Lugia2126
May 2, 2011, 11:36 AM
They Said Its Weak But Its Kindda Cool @_@

You can get a save file on gamefaqs if you need one too although you should be very careful in reading the description.
Thanks

RenzokukenZ
May 2, 2011, 11:37 AM
That's what Extend Codes are for, to make those cool weapons not weak!

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2011, 12:01 PM
.. You get that saber as well as one of four visual units, depending on what class you import...

If I may correct, The visual unit you get depends on the class you choose to use when redesigning your PSP1 character. Like if you import a hunter for example, and make him a force, he will get the visual unit for a force. At least, thats what i have come to learn from importing.

joshboyd1209
May 2, 2011, 12:26 PM
My turn to ask a question. Can you choose which file the imported character gets saved on?

EDIT:Please answer.

Strauss
May 2, 2011, 02:52 PM
No, you cannot. If you happen to already have a save file on PSPo2 and if you decide to import either from the demo or from the original game, it completely overwrites it. You cannot simply just choose to import a character and expect to have him/her take an empty slot in your current PSPo2 file.

blace
May 2, 2011, 03:11 PM
Actually, you do get to choose where you want your selected character, whether it be a spot already occupied or a spot that's currently empty. I have done it to get the Whitill Wings C for all 8 character slots, and used the same characters I made for C-Mode.

On a side note: importing a character as a Vanguard will get you the Whitill Wings C, Force gets Flower Art C, Ranger nets you Brightness Circle C, while Hunter will get you Cosmic Particle C. None of these do much but add 5 STA.

joshboyd1209
May 2, 2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks. Now to get Exam and some other stuff using those saves from Gamefaqs.

Strauss
May 2, 2011, 06:06 PM
I will retract my statement then (I suppose my previous experiences with importing had led me to believe otherwise). Thanks for the correction.

Ami
May 2, 2011, 06:09 PM
You choose when importing from PSPo1 to PSPo2. But importing from PSPo2 demo to PSPo2 retail you can't choose where to put the file

Lugia2126
May 2, 2011, 09:12 PM
Will u need a connection to import it?

MESeele
May 2, 2011, 09:19 PM
Just a connection with your pc to move the save onto your psp. When you start psp2 up, if I am not mistaken, there should be an import option on the title screen. It'll bring up the save and ask what character to import and where to put ver. You don't need two psps or anything.

Lugia2126
May 2, 2011, 09:22 PM
Just a connection with your pc to move the save onto your psp. When you start psp2 up, if I am not mistaken, there should be an import option on the title screen. It'll bring up the save and ask what character to import and where to put ver. You don't need two psps or anything.

Thanks For The Explation

I meant Thanks For The Explanation

MESeele
May 2, 2011, 09:31 PM
No problem :).

Btw, typos suck, but fortunately there is an edit option on the bottom right of all of your posts - beside the "quote" button, that makes it less noticeable. For the unavoidable times you can't catch it ;D

kirtblue
May 2, 2011, 11:03 PM
yeah its a great saber it and trinity bash are all i have used till i get a character to level 30 that is the only equipment i need

blace
May 2, 2011, 11:06 PM
It is no doubt that it's a decent saber, the highest % I got on one of mine was 50% :ice: and it served me well at +10 grind. Unfortunately there couldn't be a stronger version of it for around level 90-100. I would probably use it still or at least replace the saber in c-mode with it.

Anyway, it can't be traded or dropped during co-op missions.

Milla
May 3, 2011, 08:51 AM
You can find its twin saber version in-game. I just can't remember where i got mine from.

RenzokukenZ
May 3, 2011, 09:02 AM
The twin version, Ignus, can be found from the Dragon in the Fiery Onslaught DLC mission. Also from some of the Urgent Missions.

Tweengo
May 3, 2011, 09:21 AM
I sometimes take the exam with me just 'cause I like the way it looks, and I find the freeze to be very reliable. I also have Ignus too. Another sword I like is the totally (currently) useless Survival Slasher, just 'cause it reminds me of Last Survivor and I like the way it looks (yeah it's an axe, but I call it a sword)

Off topic, can you get extend codes with all your characters in challenge mode, or is it just with 1 character, and if with all characters can I delete a character then start challenge again? I haven't completed challenge yet, can't be arsed :D

MESeele
May 3, 2011, 09:28 AM
You can get extend codes with all characters by running them through challenge mode. Yes you can delete and recreate characters purely for farming codes.

RenzokukenZ
May 3, 2011, 09:29 AM
Yes you can get a certain amount of extend codes with each character, and if you get them all with one and delete them, you can do it over again.

Tweengo
May 3, 2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks for that. Now all I have to do is try and solo challenge mode :( damn near impossible to find another PSP2 copy for my brother :( in the UK anyway.