PDA

View Full Version : Fan Art Crystal from Little Wing

Crystal_Shard
May 2, 2011, 11:33 AM
http://www.crystal-shard.com/phantasy-star/pspo2i-crystal.jpg

Thanks to the current PSN outage and wanting to get a spot of practice, I got off my butt and did my first PS related CG in 7 years. ^_^'

For the benefit of those of you who don't visit the PSPo2/i sub-forums, this is my primary online character, Crystal, wearing her favourite Mikunas Set oufit, equipped with a dark elemental shield line and a Purplenum Wings visual unit. For a more detailed description, my sig has all the info you'll need. XD

I had intended for her to hold a blue rose in addition to the Tethis Flower, but I got lazy. ^_^ Maybe in another CG some other day.

Broken_L_button
May 2, 2011, 02:50 PM
Whoa! Quite beautiful...And adorable too! I like it. Good work!

Akaimizu
May 2, 2011, 03:09 PM
Nice. I like the purple wings, actually. Didn't realize they actually had colors for them, now.

Mimo
May 2, 2011, 07:53 PM
Cute character. Love the wing unit, everything looks so pretty.

Wayu
May 2, 2011, 07:54 PM
Can you draw my character as well? ^^;

-Wayu

Crystal_Shard
May 2, 2011, 10:34 PM
Thanks guys. ^_^

@Akaimizu: Added to the current Whitill, Darkness and Crimson Wings, Infinity now has Purplenum, Bluefull, Pinkal, Yellowboze. It's a pity they have no Oran Wings as far as I can see, as I had hoped to have wing colours for all the elemental shield lines. Pinkal will have to substitute for earth in the meantime.

@Wayu: Not immediately I think. ^_^' Though I started sketching a few evenings ago, to complete this in time, I marathoned it from about 10am to 11pm yesterday. orz

Seth Astra
May 2, 2011, 11:18 PM
Impressive job there.

kazuuya
May 3, 2011, 06:57 AM
Wow, your Art is wonderful Crystal! *__* I really love the colors you used, and I especially love the wings. They looks pretty and they glow. <3 Also you have a pretty style, I like the way you drew your Characters face!

Akaimizu
May 3, 2011, 07:02 AM
Pinkal? Bluefull? Oh my. Guess I have two, no three (with Yellowboze) PSP2 characters that will definitely need to get them if Infinity comes out over here.

RenzokukenZ
May 3, 2011, 07:05 AM
Pinkal? Bluefull? Oh my. Guess I have two, no three (with Yellowboze) PSP2 characters that will definitely need to get them when Infinity comes out over here.

Fixed :grin:

And that truly is a wonderful piece. I suppose you're not open for business when it comes to requests?

Crystal_Shard
May 3, 2011, 09:02 AM
*takes a brief bow*

@Akaimizu: You forgot the Purplenum one. XD Four wings.

@RenzokukenZ: Well, as I told Wayu, not immediately anyway. Ze batteries, zey need ze recharge.

Akaimizu
May 3, 2011, 10:58 AM
Well, I don't know if Purplenum specifically has four wings alone or not. Your picture is the first time I've seen wings of different colors.

I would guess Tynselle would also don Purplenum along with Pinkal, even though Pink is one of her primary colors, she does have a few purple ensembles.

Mufonna is all about the Blue, her favorite color in the whole wide universe, she'd have that one in a heartbeat.

Ceran, my Force character, will definitely appreciate the Yellow. He's about into Yellow as the Yellow Wizard in the Gauntlet series. He, though a Newman, does have an almost Egyptian theme going with him.

VorpalLord
May 3, 2011, 11:40 AM
A fellow Purple wing wearer =]

Nice job on this!

Fayorei
May 21, 2011, 01:53 PM
Crystal, excellent coloring!!! I love the effects you got in there too. Please show more!:)