PDA

View Full Version : PSP 800hrs gameplay, still no 60% armor

Megiddon
May 4, 2011, 10:52 AM
my luck must be terrible. At this rate I will never get all the titles. I'm up to 224 now, soon to be 226. IF!!! PSN ever comes up and anyone of you guys ever come across a B rank 60% armor, could you let me borrow it so I can get the title? :)

GreenThunder
May 4, 2011, 12:11 PM
I have a 60% :lightning: armor I could trade to ya once it comes back up, but that's about it. lol

BIG OLAF
May 4, 2011, 12:48 PM
Every 60% armor I've ever gotten were all C-rank. I've long since sold them all to the NPC.

GUARDIANDNL
May 4, 2011, 01:32 PM
i´ve been playing since vanilla psp2 jp and now in psp2i i found a 60% dark s rank armor and a c rank lighting.....i only found up to 58% of the other ones...i hate armors

kirtblue
May 5, 2011, 01:23 AM
Every 60% armor I've ever gotten were all C-rank.

thats insane i dont know how you have 8oo hours and not have a few
im at 1300 hours and ive got 5 of the 6
i agree with big olaf c rank is the easiest way to find them
so while psn is down try this and hopefully your luck improves
1pick a character
2 bless yourself
3 do a c mission
4 repeat till you have cleared all 53 open missions on c rank
5 change character and do steps 2-4

Tycho
May 6, 2011, 08:40 PM
If you can go online, try to borrow them from others, just make rooms for it. I did too at the time, seemed to work pretty okay (especially if you've got other stuff to trade/lend to others as well). I suppose on the US servers there might not be as much to trade though, since the Kubaras and decorations are easier to get. @_@

vagabondkitten
May 6, 2011, 09:01 PM
Maybe I'm lucky (which I'm usually not) but I already have 3 of the 6 at 150 hours. Thing is I never remember having anyone of them but I got the title anyways :-D Must of sold them though so I can't help with trading really ^^;

Tarenah
May 7, 2011, 03:58 AM
thats insane i dont know how you have 8oo hours and not have a few
im at 1300 hours and ive got 5 of the 6
i agree with big olaf c rank is the easiest way to find them
so while psn is down try this and hopefully your luck improves
1pick a character
2 bless yourself
3 do a c mission
4 repeat till you have cleared all 53 open missions on c rank
5 change character and do steps 2-4

Interesting...i'll have to try that. I've been trying a focused c-rank armor grind. So for example a mission that would have 1 or 2 element specific armors like Rabol Perpa[E]. Then just repeating with the bless, but this way might yield a better result!^^

darkepyonuk
May 7, 2011, 11:07 AM
i need a 60 :ground: armour :( iv played for 870 hours on my main and over 60 hours on one alt and 24 hours on another, i found a 60% somthing with my lowest alt but thats it :( its the last one i need aswell for the 60% of X weps and armour, im not keen on going threw all the C-Rank missions either :/ i'll ask some friends :D

Syonu
May 7, 2011, 04:09 PM
I have all the 60% weapons, but only have 2 of the 6 armors at 500 hours of gameplay. And I got those two armors the first week I had the game....:(

kirtblue
May 7, 2011, 08:40 PM
Interesting...i'll have to try that. I've been trying a focused c-rank armor grind. So for example a mission that would have 1 or 2 element specific armors like Rabol Perpa[E]. Then just repeating with the bless, but this way might yield a better result!^^

ive tried this too with no success i started doing it the method listed above because of the lack of success and it seemed like i was finding 60% weapons quite easy doing random missions so i just started just doing the missions in order and got better results
ive tried to trade them for the one im missing the ice armor with no luck as well i normally just sit by myself or noobs show up and beg for me to give them stuff for free
i know my method is tedious but it will pay off ive done it with 6 characters halfway though the 7th character and here is what ive found
i now have 5 of the 6 60% armors and duplicates of most of those as well as 5 or 6 of each 60% element on weapons

Megiddon
May 8, 2011, 02:21 AM
I haven't found a single one, its crazy. and C ranks I've done a tun of, I have 4 characters lol. Hopefully PSN will be up, if anyone could let me borrow any of the armor so I can get the titles I would appreciate that a tun :D

Syncesta
May 8, 2011, 11:36 AM
only have rank A or S 60% armors -.-
sry

Getsuga
May 8, 2011, 08:49 PM
I have a couple 60% B/C weapons, but no armors. I sell those. Sorry man. If you need 60% weapons for the titles though, I have atleast two.

kirtblue
May 9, 2011, 09:28 AM
when and if infinity comes stateside you guys are gunna wish you had not sold those armors the first time you rebirth

Getsuga
May 9, 2011, 01:17 PM
Err...considering it takes literally three hours to level an alt to 60 using Gemaga for me, and I'm going to have boosted stats, Infinity Missions, retain my type level and abilities, and MP was made way easier...

I think I'll manage.

Syncesta
May 9, 2011, 03:03 PM
after rebirth i only do MP

kirtblue
May 9, 2011, 06:01 PM
ive heard mp was way easier by a number of people

Mike
May 9, 2011, 09:58 PM
Type points and leveling are easy in Infinity. So easy that you'll likely blow past any of the low level armors you've collected.

Megiddon
May 19, 2011, 12:02 PM
I have a couple 60% B/C weapons, but no armors. I sell those. Sorry man. If you need 60% weapons for the titles though, I have atleast two.

oh man I would appreciate that. Is it C rank? I can't believe my luck honestly. I have gotten pretty much every element weapon wise, but not a single one armor wise. I've gotten a tun of 54-59%, its like the game likes mocking me O.o

Megiddon
May 21, 2011, 06:44 PM
Any one else manage to find any 60% C/B rank armors? :D

Tamlin42
May 23, 2011, 12:35 AM
I'm always happy to share my wealth. I have:

Tradable 60% Armor: Dark, Fire, and Lightning

Tradable 60% Weapons: Light, Dark, Ice, Ground, Electric, and Fire

I tend to play Tuesday and Wednesday nights from around 7ish to 10ish Central time. (If it helps, it'll be about 11:35pm local time when this gets posted.) If someone reading this would care to make a Trading room, I'll try to show up and let you BORROW my goodies. I'll want them traded back.

Megiddon
May 24, 2011, 03:55 AM
I'm always happy to share my wealth. I have:

Tradable 60% Armor: Dark, Fire, and Lightning

Tradable 60% Weapons: Light, Dark, Ice, Ground, Electric, and Fire

I tend to play Tuesday and Wednesday nights from around 7ish to 10ish Central time. (If it helps, it'll be about 11:35pm local time when this gets posted.) If someone reading this would care to make a Trading room, I'll try to show up and let you BORROW my goodies. I'll want them traded back.

thank you!! I will give them right back when I get the titles :) I'll see you then I guess on Tuesday. That basicaly means 10 to 1am my time heh

Tamlin42
May 24, 2011, 07:12 PM
Lucky me, I'm at the coffee shop early. Unlucky me, their server is having problems staying on-line. I'll TRY to trade when you show up but... we may have to try again Wednesday night if it won't let me stay online. Sigh.

Edit: Well, I've been on-line for 20 minutes and haven't had a problem so there should be no problem trading. Near as I can tell, all you have to do is HOLD a 60% weapon so we can trade 1 item at a time back and forth (after exchanging Cards) then you can run to your room and collect your titles.

Just call the room Tamlin or Trading so I'll know its you.

NDW
May 24, 2011, 08:51 PM
Hey Tamlin, I can get on tonight. My PSP has to update, but the battery is low so it won't let me update until it's high enough to do the update. Once updated, I can get right online. :)

Tamlin42
May 24, 2011, 08:52 PM
No problem. Just tell me when you're ready.

NDW
May 24, 2011, 09:12 PM
Just updated and started a room called "Tamlin".

I need:

Weapons: :dark:
Armor: :fire: :lightning: :dark:

EDIT: Just saw you join, but then you left and I got a network error. Remaking now.

Tamlin42
May 24, 2011, 09:24 PM
I saw it and got turfed just as I entered. Try again.

Edit: NO idea why it keeps turfing . Weird.

NDW
May 24, 2011, 09:29 PM
Yeah. This time I stayed in after you left on the second try. If this problem persists, perhaps we can reschedule for tomorrow night?

EDIT: Thanks, Tamlin! ^_^

Tamlin42
May 25, 2011, 02:38 AM
Sorry Megiddon, I must have missed you. <Sigh> I'm back Wednesday night.

Megiddon
May 25, 2011, 08:31 AM
yeah, err you're CST which mean 1 hour behind me I think. I'll be on at 7pm your time. I'll come back here to confirm with you :)

Tamlin42
May 25, 2011, 03:43 PM
Aren't time zones fun? I'll be ready with everything I can trade.

Megiddon
May 25, 2011, 06:44 PM
Aren't time zones fun? I'll be ready with everything I can trade.

are you on right now?

I'm in a game called Tamlin currenty, trying to get a good start to a PR run lol

EDIT: thanks a tun again man, I actually got like 1300hrs gameplay with all my characters combined and never found one 60% armor. Thanks to you now just need ground, light and frost armor

kirtblue
May 27, 2011, 06:48 PM
Just updated and started a room called "Tamlin".

I need:

Weapons: :dark:
Armor: :fire: :lightning: :dark:

EDIT: Just saw you join, but then you left and I got a network error. Remaking now.

still need any 60% items? i need :ice: armor if you wanna set up a trade

NDW
May 27, 2011, 07:01 PM
still need any 60% items? i need :ice: armor if you wanna set up a trade

Weapons I need:
:ice:

Armor I need:
:ice: :ground: :light:

Sorry, I don't have any 60% armor to trade and the only tradeable 60% weapon I have is :ground:. But, I am running C-rank missions on my alts, so if I come across anything, I'll post in this thread.

kirtblue
May 27, 2011, 07:24 PM
awww sad thanx anyway let me know if you find :ice: armor

Scale of Judgment
May 27, 2011, 07:27 PM
I know that a certain player named Frostitute carries with her
60% Armor: :light::dark::ice::lightning:
Weapon: :earth::dark::ice:

Though she doesn't give out her partner card so graciously...If you find her...She will lend her gear for the titles...

kirtblue
May 27, 2011, 07:35 PM

Though she doesn't give out her partner card so graciously...If you find her...She will lend her gear for the titles...

thanx for the tip ill keep a look out for her
i dont like giving my card out either i only got 11 cards and 8 of them are from a group im in on here

Megiddon
May 29, 2011, 01:34 AM
Weapons I need:
:ice:

Armor I need:
:ice: :ground: :light:

Sorry, I don't have any 60% armor to trade and the only tradeable 60% weapon I have is :ground:. But, I am running C-rank missions on my alts, so if I come across anything, I'll post in this thread.

I have seen Frostitude once or twice I think, does she still play? I am in the same boat as you. I need :ice: :ground: and :light: armor lol

raijz
May 29, 2011, 01:39 AM

I saw her last night. Damn I should have joined her party, I need :dark::light::ice::fire: armor

Syncesta
May 29, 2011, 06:35 AM
its a guy xD
i have his card
i ask if he is online

Megiddon
May 29, 2011, 12:22 PM
its a guy xD
i have his card
i ask if he is online

please post if he comes online :)