PDA

View Full Version : SoE Official PSZ REVIVAL THREAD!!!!!

Clavat99
May 5, 2011, 09:58 AM
PSZ IS DYING!!!!!
As im sure you guys have noticed. There is WAY to little activity in PSZ online play. The Soldiers of Eternity are launching a campaign to change that. If you still like paying this epic DS game, post here. Give a list of your charectors, their levels, and which one is your main. Then give your FC and list what times you are usually online looking for peeps to play with. Hopefully, this thread will get the game back up and running!

PS: If you are looking for a place to set up shop, SoE (the link to which is in my sig) is set up for people who want to do nothing but just have fun with the game, and is the perfect place to get back in to PSZ. If you have trade lists, post them at the group and i will add them to our list. If you want to have YOUR group affiliated with SoE, tell me and i will add the link to our allies list.

PPS: Site admins/mods/hackers into admins or mods accounts: Please leave this thread on the main PSZ forum, and dont move it into the player match-up area. This will make it easier for people who are just skimming the forums for something like this to see.

PPPS: PSZ 4EVR!!!

GRIMMM
May 6, 2011, 05:49 PM
I play all the time & check this site daily so PM me if you wanna do some runs. My characters & FC are in my signature. Phantasy Star is my religion & I am devout :)