PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Looking for advice on last extend code.

Malevolent215
May 6, 2011, 11:41 PM
So with PSN still being down... I decided to finally DL the JP dlc on my US version. I got the 3 easy extend codes off the one exchange mission and now I need some advice on what to do with the last one. I used one on a 56% Dark Muktengek, and the 2nd on the Koku I finally unsealed (btw I'm in love with that thing and the lv 5 drain I picked). Now I have one code left and debating what to do with it. I'm a lv 110 Cast Hu btw. I have two weaps I was thinking about using it on, a 38% Lightning Soul Phoenix and a 40% Fire Daylight Scar. Or maybe should I save it for something better? I'm not a big sword fan but Gravity Break with the Phoenix (two extra targets) is amazing. So any suggestions? Thanks!

I also had a question, when you extend a weap that already has a special, if you cannot choose a new special do you keep the original or do you lose that special? (for example the Daylight's HP effects power lv3) thanks again!

Emp
May 6, 2011, 11:51 PM
I would save your last one for Hyakka Ryouren, the twin sabers you get from the title of being challenge mode under 2 1/2 hours. If you dont ex those when you get them, your might regret wasting your last ex so soon.

As for the status effect, yes you can keep the status effect if you dont like the choices you are presented. I believe its the last option when it gives you status options(sorry if Im wrong cause its been awhile since I've extended a weapon).

Wayu
May 7, 2011, 12:43 AM
BTW, you can get more Extend Codes from Challenge Mode.

-Wayu

MESeele
May 7, 2011, 01:53 AM
Since you sound like you haven't done it yet, you can get another 3 easy codes for beating one of the max attack missions, then going to the other max exchange. Lv110 should be more than enough to solo the first or second. (you can bring 2 npcs with you as well for meat shields...well, they'll at least take a hit or two)

funkyskunk
May 7, 2011, 05:57 AM
Since you sound like you haven't done it yet, you can get another 3 easy codes for beating one of the max attack missions, then going to the other max exchange. Lv110 should be more than enough to solo the first or second. (you can bring 2 npcs with you as well for meat shields...well, they'll at least take a hit or two)

This is on infinity, OP is playing vanilla

Wayu
May 7, 2011, 08:20 AM
^

That's from vanilla as well.

Clear one MAX mission, then go to the trade mission with Bruce. Emilia will give you three more Extend Codes.

-Wayu