PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Can anyone save convert my file? ;-;

MrSibby
May 7, 2011, 06:15 PM
Yes, Hai, Hallo~

I was just wondering if anyone can convert my US to save to Jp so i can import it to Infinity~

I would do it, but idk how to install CFW(LOL I KNOW IMA NOOB XD) I had it before, but over written CFW with OFW. ;-;

Thank you in advance!!

MESeele
May 8, 2011, 02:16 PM
Hello again, any luck getting your characters hacked to 200 here? Just wondering how things worked out, since Gamefaqs seemed unyielding.

Gemel
May 8, 2011, 02:29 PM
Hello again, any luck getting your characters hacked to 200 here? Just wondering how things worked out, since Gamefaqs seemed unyielding.

This is probably one of the more worse places to ask for getting your character cheated to level 200 actually. xD But also, asking about how to install CFW, I don't think that's allowed Mr.Sibby.

MESeele
May 8, 2011, 02:53 PM
I know. I am aware of pso-world's policies; both site and user community based, I just forgot to add the /sarcasm tag. I keep forgetting that written mediums don't always carry the intended intonation, and can be misinterpreted due to such :/ .

I was the unyielding force of Gamefaqs that I mentioned. Just thought it strange that I'd see him here too, so I felt I should at least be courteous and say hello. I'm glad someone else was the one who made things clear however, I wouldn't want to burst his bubble on two separate sites. He might misconstrue my intent as savage attacks on his character ;). And I wouldn't want that.

chaoelite
May 8, 2011, 08:30 PM
Um be more mature guys please his post is asking about coverting his save to jp and we know cfw is involved with the conversion if he asked about 200 on diff site leave it there this is psow not gamefaqs.

MrSibby
May 8, 2011, 09:17 PM
This is probably one of the more worse places to ask for getting your character cheated to level 200 actually. xD But also, asking about how to install CFW, I don't think that's allowed Mr.Sibby.

Umm. im not asking that now am i?

I clearly posted: Can anyone convert my save file.

Not: Can anyone cheat my save file.

and i didnt ask how to install CFW.

AND i said. "I would do it, but idk how to install CFW" i was stating that so ass's dont reply and say "Do it your self" <.<

MESeele
May 9, 2011, 02:42 AM
Um be more mature guys please his post is asking about coverting his save to jp and we know cfw is involved with the conversion if he asked about 200 on diff site leave it there this is psow not gamefaqs.

Fair enough. I rescind my previous statement. I admit it being preemptive on my part. That oh so wonderful conversation left a slight, bitter aftertaste I suppose.

DeviFoxx
May 9, 2011, 03:29 AM
Fair enough. I rescind my previous statement. I admit it being preemptive on my part. That oh so wonderful conversation left a slight, bitter aftertaste I suppose.

I can kind of see why I suppose.

To MrSibby, however, people over here who'd be willing to convert a save file are few and far between. I know you're asking and all, but I wouldn't expect too much.

You did mention though that "if you knew how to install CFW you'd do it yourself".

With that being said, my advice is to use google and lurk a little bit more. There's hundreds of tutorials detailing on how to install CFW, which products to use, and so on and so forth.

I can't really "openly" talk about using CFW on these forums due to the rules and policies in place here. So really, that's the best I can tell you. Either that, or keep checking this thread periodically and hope that someone responds who'll be nice enough to do it for you.