PDA

View Full Version : would love to start playing again

Redmasamune
May 8, 2011, 05:51 AM
After i heard the news of a new phantasy star online game, my dreamcast days came rushing back. Back in the day i was a lvl 100 HUcast named Guyver. I came here today to ask a question about playing the old games!, as I have not got my dreamcast anymore I can`t play PSO anymore but heard about PSOBB for PC. But I can`t seem to find the game in any shops at all!. Is there anyway that I can play this great game again?.

Thanks for reading and hello :)

V.A.P
May 8, 2011, 06:52 AM
Is there anyway that I can play this great game again?

You won't find PSOBB in any shops.

It's still possible to play Blue Burst on private servers, but people aren't allowed to tell you what the names of the servers are or where to find them. Google is your friend.

DC_PLAYER
May 8, 2011, 07:53 AM
Search online shops for any of the console versions.

PSO PC v2 and PSO DC v1/v2 can be downloaded and played, but that's as far as i will go, you need to search alone.

Ark22
May 8, 2011, 09:21 AM
I heard if you type in "Phantasy Star Online" (without quotes) and click on the first link that rhymes with Schnit back. Then you are good. But that is what I heard <.<

Redmasamune
May 8, 2011, 10:24 AM
ok guys thanks, i found psobb, just waiting on the conformation email to start playing. oh btw how long does the email take to come to my email? as its been a few hours!!

thanks again

DC_PLAYER
May 8, 2011, 10:49 AM
You should check the private server forum for more info on that

Redmasamune
May 8, 2011, 12:25 PM
what forum are we talking about here?

Nitro Vordex
May 8, 2011, 03:54 PM
The server that you registered with has a forum. You should use it, it'll help quite a bit. If you have no idea what we're talking about you may have goofed somewhere.

V.A.P
May 8, 2011, 08:11 PM
oh btw how long does the email take to come to my email? as its been a few hours!!

It could be in the junk folder if you didn't check there already.

joshboyd1209
May 9, 2011, 12:21 PM
It could be in the junk folder if you didn't check there already.
Or the spam folder.

ShadowDragon28
May 9, 2011, 10:20 PM
Well, it may be you E-mail service your using. That one site doesn't process registrations with Hotmail listed as the e-mail. I managed to get an account confirmation only when I used my GMail addy. Too bad I had already found and signed up and started playing on another...

1JZ Type-S
May 14, 2011, 09:46 PM
How well do these servers work? I've been watching a few videos on youtube, & they look like they lag quite a bit. Also, does anyone know if I can use my mac?

GUARDIANDNL
May 15, 2011, 12:10 AM
i just bought a console version...took me 3 years to find the gamecube version...no plus though...here in chile....the problem was that the few people to have the game donīt want to sell the game for collection purpose...and the other few sells the game on a high price..
.US$200 was the most expensive one...a used plus version...i would paid that money for a brand new plus version

V.A.P
May 15, 2011, 05:42 AM
US$200 was the most expensive one...a used plus version...i would paid that money for a brand new plus version

You're crazy.

SStrikerR
May 15, 2011, 02:17 PM
How well do these servers work? I've been watching a few videos on youtube, & they look like they lag quite a bit. Also, does anyone know if I can use my mac?

They work well usually. Sometimes there are problems with the host, but it gets fixed as soon as possible. You can't complain though, they're free servers.

No, you can't use a mac.