PDA

View Full Version : Pso broadband adapter .

andrewrew
May 9, 2011, 10:51 AM
Does anyone have one for sale? Or know where I could get one for a reasonable price?
All the ones on eBay and stuff are like 80-100 dollars!

Mantiskilla
May 12, 2011, 07:50 PM
Does anyone have one for sale? Or know where I could get one for a reasonable price?
All the ones on eBay and stuff are like 80-100 dollars!

for which system DC or GC?

trypticon
May 13, 2011, 12:17 PM
If you're looking for a broadband adapter for the Gamecube, try the official Nintendo Website. They still sell them, and the will only run you about thirty bucks for a new piece of hardware, rather than used pieces you may find off of Ebay.

You also may be lucky in finding them for dirt cheap at Gamestops and places like that. I've seen them for as little as three bucks each there, myself.

SailorCallie1977
May 13, 2011, 12:23 PM
If you're looking for a broadband adapter for the Gamecube, try the official Nintendo Website. They still sell them, and the will only run you about thirty bucks for a new piece of hardware, rather than used pieces you may find off of Ebay.

You also may be lucky in finding them for dirt cheap at Gamestops and places like that. I've seen them for as little as three bucks each there, myself.

I've checked out Gamestop's website, and have found the price for a Game Cube BBA to sell as low as US$0.99. But, if you want to purchase it in person, keep your fingers crossed and search for a local GS within 100 miles of your zip code. BTW, as of this typing, you cannot purchase it online. :-(

andrewrew
May 14, 2011, 01:38 PM
I've checked gamestops and it said 1 dollar, but the problem is they dont have any.
And it's for gamecube.

joshboyd1209
May 14, 2011, 02:06 PM
I've checked gamestops and it said 1 dollar, but the problem is they dont have any.
And it's for gamecube.
Yeah what else would it be for? A SEGA Dreamcast?

andrewrew
May 14, 2011, 06:18 PM
Well that's what someone up there said.

Mantiskilla
May 14, 2011, 11:10 PM
They had broadband adapters for DC. I still have mine that I had imported YEARS ago, lol. I also have a spare GC one that's just lying around

andrewrew
May 15, 2011, 02:24 PM
Lol, I wish there were more people like you that would want to sell it for a reasonable price -_-

Mantiskilla
May 15, 2011, 03:24 PM
Lol, I wish there were more people like you that would want to sell it for a reasonable price -_-

Haha. I don't even bother selling stuff through ebay, etc. but I'm feeling nice. Since its an "extra" adapter (used to have 2 GCs) I guess I could just GIVE it to you. No need for 2 of em right?

andrewrew
May 15, 2011, 11:05 PM
You are a saint.