PDA

View Full Version : GC: Cloak Calls It Quits! omgwtfbs :3

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 15, 2003, 12:20 AM
Goodbye Lobby Photographs (http://users.adelphia.net/~snappurunyanko/gc/photos/caekface/)

I always saw Cloak as some pink-clad HUnewearl who put out to burgerdog in the lobby of Antares 8. Later on, we somehow randomly played challenge mode together in the 68:JP/Alcyone:06-13 through chance meeting. We exchanged cards and played more challenge together :3. Now the biatch is quitting PSO or something, so boohoo. =._.=

It's rough taking photos when people not only spam text, but also follow to different lobbies and blocks =._.= I'm gonna go wash off the Mithra stink from my body. This topic better get 1000's of views and replies in the hundreds, or else I will castrate SeanX930 without sterile equipment.

Oh and uhhh, enjoy the ugly001 compression I use. I can't let people associate me with the l337h4x0r account... ! ! ! !

Getintothegame
Mar 15, 2003, 12:24 AM
On 2003-03-14 21:20, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
This topic better get 1000's of views and replies in the hundreds, or else I will castrate SeanX930 without sterile equipment.

o__O
Poor guy...

Back to the topic, can't you talk him to coming back to pso again?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-03-14 21:26 ]</font>

pErFeCt_34
Mar 15, 2003, 12:28 AM
I remember when cloak was a battle mode whore in version 2. I joined a game one day and when I took one step she/he automaticly took me into Rule 6 and raped me. Fun fun times.

Sedyne
Mar 15, 2003, 12:31 AM
omfg! ur leaving ;(

oh well. guess all good things must come to an end...take care Cloak, and good luck with everything.

Snapple =) my nuts are englufed with the ebola virus and it's head spits out blood constatnly =) Castrating me will do nothing because they are nearly flat =)

jonny-5
Mar 15, 2003, 12:45 AM
thats nice to know sean...heh , dont know you cloak but see ya around http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ginko990
Mar 15, 2003, 12:51 AM
been a roller coaster cloak.

talk to ya in AIM.

Thanx for picks kitty.

omfgwtf sean

Klakalou
Mar 15, 2003, 01:14 AM
me and cloak go back since v1. we were also friends outside of pso. although we didnt talk much anymore, i felt sad seeing her go.

SkyHawkX
Mar 15, 2003, 01:39 AM
stfu.

Klakalou
Mar 15, 2003, 03:06 AM
your comments are not appreciated.

RuneLateralus
Mar 15, 2003, 03:14 AM
Ok, we do not want that type of conversation going on here. Try to keep these type of comments away from the board.

Wewt
Mar 15, 2003, 09:49 AM
I remember making fun of her in C mode for her noobishnessnessness. She's such a noob. Good riddens!

She's only leaving because there's nothing left in the game for her, which is sort of true. Only good thing left was C mode, and that's not as good as it was on the DC.

Sedyne
Mar 15, 2003, 10:20 AM
On 2003-03-15 00:14, RuneLateralus wrote:
Ok, we do not want that type of conversation going on here. Try to keep these type of comments away from the board.

Sorry, i'll try to control myself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

and cloaky i was just curious as to how you lost my Aura Field ;3 since it was probably the best one anyone could find ;3. i don't really care cuz i have ur older one -sopme def but it ok.

ABDUR101
Mar 15, 2003, 10:26 AM
I'm sorry to see anyone call it quits. I don't know most of you people, but for some reason it's always sad to see you go. 0_o

Take care and have some fun, oh and just because you stopped playing PSO it doesn't mean you have to leave PSOW. Alot of us were here for a long time between the releases of the different versions, even though we weren't playing.

Your decision either way, but glad that you've stayed and enjoyed your time here as long as you have. =D

Elixer
Mar 15, 2003, 10:39 AM
Well that sucks I hadnt known Cloak for long recently met her through a friend but I hate to see her quit. It was nice playing with you. See you around.

Mystil
Mar 15, 2003, 10:52 AM
Well, I do not know this individual. But given her obvious popularity and amount of people that know her. Here's a good send off from this Old School PSO player:). Although you should stick around and create even more crazy times with your friends. I guess there is a time when you must put an end to things.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Mar 15, 2003, 10:59 AM
I never met her and played a game with her, but I saw her on Antares 8 all the time. Well, goodbye.

Cloak
Mar 15, 2003, 03:53 PM
On 2003-03-15 06:49, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
I remember making fun of her in C mode for her noobishnessnessness. She's such a noob. Good riddens!

Psh, yeah right, ya mute. ;x

She's only leaving because there's nothing left in the game for her, which is sort of true. Only good thing left was C mode, and that's not as good as it was on the DC.

Not really. o_x; Challenge Mode in itself was good enough to play on it's own, and I never got bored with it. (As long as I kept making diff char classes, HU FO etc.) And I still liked playing ult with my HUne, FOnewm, or RAcaseal. And still had a good amount of rares I wanted to find, MKB, Red Sword with hit%, Partisan of lightning, Luminous Field, etc.

Anyways, the second pic of me/ginko is cute as hell. @_@; The rest are good, except when you snuck that behind shot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

A lot of people on PSO asked me "why", and to most I didn't really give a good/complete answer. The best I could come up with is written in my sig. I won't really be visiting or posting much or at all, on any PSO forums. If wanted, you can PM me for my e-mail address. (Or somebody else who knows me here, if the PM doesn't get responded to.) And to anybody who I haven't already said so to, Bye.

~caek~ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/doughboy.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloak on 2003-03-15 12:55 ]</font>

Tigereye
Mar 15, 2003, 07:36 PM
I never really knew you well but I respect your decision. Take care and enjoy whatever your next endeavor in your life may be.

Sedyne
Mar 15, 2003, 08:03 PM
I know how you feel Cloak. Video games these days well they are starting to not impress me so much. Perhaps it's the ageing and my personal incentive to want to establish myself more in the real world. Video games have been an escape from life for me ever since i was 5 years old. I still love them, however i can't get that same pleasure much anymore. Some games do give me alot of fun. However now im allways thinking about my RL friends lately and videogames don't distract me enough from that. guess i gotta go and figure tha stuff out first...then theyll be funner heh..

but again. sorry to see you go...take care

RuneLateralus
Mar 15, 2003, 08:30 PM
I do agree. Games are not just as fun or challenging as they were. Play any NES game and it will seem to have more challenge to it compared to games of today.

I have lost a good amount of interest in them compared to how they were, but I still play them.

I do wish they create some more games in which let me die because there is a challenge to it instead of fighting a bad camera. And I do not like this new thing where they make more games...but they are only supposed to last about 10 hours in order to keep people buying new games.

Ramus_Valle
Mar 15, 2003, 09:20 PM
Cloak OWNS YOU ALL!!!

By the way this is stormseek http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

PentUpAnger
Mar 15, 2003, 09:31 PM
I dont have any friends.. :'( so no c-mode for me.. and when I played it online.. it was boring.

Games are not as hard as they use to be? what you say? You are playing the wrong games then...

Contra Shattered Soldier
Maximo
Shinobi (get all the medals)

NO CODES ALLOWED!

BeatZero
Mar 15, 2003, 10:33 PM
haha, nice pics snapp!

bye cloak, i only met u once but its always sad to see a player go.

Cross689
Mar 15, 2003, 11:02 PM
Cya l8er cloak never got to meet u but i think i did a few time on dc but cant say for sure, but still i wish i could have but i cant work my bba. Cya

Wewt
Mar 15, 2003, 11:45 PM
Online games are taking over..!

I don't know what it is, but I'm getting bored of videogames as well. It's either I'm being spoiled by online games, or it's simply because I don't find games as much fun as I used to. Maybe it's everybody caring too much about the technical aspects of games, how many frames per second it can get or whatever. People seem to care too much about those things.

Even Nintendo - my favourite games maker - have been failing to impress with their titles.

Oh well, back to Counter-Strike.

SkyHawkX
Mar 15, 2003, 11:57 PM
You're all nubes filled with affluenza.

RuneLateralus
Mar 15, 2003, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I think that is another thing bringing down games as well. The concentration is more on graphics, frame rates, etc. that content is almost left out. Every now and then, we do get games with great content, but it seems that it is less than regular now. I miss the old NES...not to mention Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, and SNES. Those have some of the best games I ever played. And the arcade/Neo Geo games...those also had some great memories.

X-thirteen
Mar 16, 2003, 01:05 AM
i remember battling cloak back in the dc jp v2 days. you were good.

Wewt
Mar 16, 2003, 01:12 AM
The technical stuff has really clouded some minds. A lot of people think good graphics makes a good game. Bull. Content makes a good game. It's a lot to do with the new technology, really. I guess this is what happens whenever anything hits the mainstream market. My opinions of course, which many share with me.

The number of "sellout" games have been rising so high, too. How many damn EA sports games have been made now, like 50? It's a joke. EA are the worst for doing stuff like that. Their reluctance to release a game that is based on a movie, which has just been released in your local theater always makes me laugh.

Anyway, sorry for going off-topic.

Cloak's leaving PSO. Give her a hug. She might want one. Somebody buy her a cake, preferably somebody that doesn't live thousands of miles away from her [Me].

pixelate
Mar 16, 2003, 01:29 AM
No rematch with Ketchup! ? Bleh. Come back to some other online game soon, OK?

BurgerDog_
Mar 16, 2003, 05:03 AM
I had fun playing with 'cleak'(she called herself that one time on accident), she was one of the few players that I actually had fun playing with. It was more than just leveling up and finding raers and stuff, we'd make fun of people a lot. Like the joke that we played on fb, :o that was cool. I have an aim conversation that she saved about that one joke, but I don't know if she'd get mad or something if I posted it. mmmmmmm most of my fun times come from playing with her, it didn't feel like if I was playing with a robot. Some users don't say nothing while you're playing and that makes the game boring. Not to mention that she's a crazy bish and sometimes said some funny ass shit. Meh, this blows, I don't have some one to argue with anymore. Later bish, it was fun.
PS. Give me some items, by the way, you forgot to corrupt. No caek for you.