PDA

View Full Version : When should I take on Episode 2?

HolyMythos
May 9, 2011, 10:30 PM
I have to admit that I've never really ever played Episode 2. I have run through it on normal just to get a taste of it but that's about all that I've done. When would be a good time to take it on? Should I just go for it or should I go after I get to ultimate, or what?

Just looking for some insight. Right now i've got a HUcast that's around level 46 in Very Hard who just unlocked ruins. I've got other memory cards with players on Ultimate, but again, I've never really played Episode 2.

andrewrew
May 10, 2011, 09:12 AM
You probably could take temple, and spaceship. But not the spaceship boss.
That was incredibly hard for me. Idk everyone's different

V.A.P
May 10, 2011, 09:19 AM
Go for it. You'll be just fine :D

Crazyleo
May 10, 2011, 12:38 PM
When I last played this game, I went to Episode 2 after clearing the Ruins. I didn't had that much difficulty until I reached the Seabed area.

TrueChaos
May 10, 2011, 01:51 PM
if you can do Caves, Temple should be fine. after Mines, S-Ship and CCA should be OK. after Ruins, give Seabed a go but may be too much, especially on Ultimate

NegaTsukasa
May 30, 2011, 12:04 PM
Seabed can be a nightmare if your not at a high enough level for each difficulty. ult. Sea Bed is a nightmare period if you're not well prepared.

episode 2 didn't give me any trouble though. when I first played the game I was stupid not to go to the principle after I beat the dragon. So I jumped over to E2 and found it easier to navigate. the difficulty didn't change much. just different levels. I beat episode 2 before episode 1. lol

Episode 2 has the most beautiful and relaxing levels in my opinion. plus the lobby (if your playing offline) is quite cozy and everything is right next to each other, unlike episode 1.

Lady Nadia
May 30, 2011, 12:31 PM
Possible Spoiler..... EP2 aint too bad with the right gears, just make sure u got a cure/shock to put on an armor slot or monkeys gonna drive ya nuts in the second area. high dark resistance needed also for seabed2 'delsabers shield n some resist/devils work nicely' unless ur real good at dodgin megid, deldepths loves to spam it. delbiters can be a prob at low lvl bring a gun and blast em from up the ramps if theyre too much head on... worst part bouts the seabed in solo mode in my opinion is morfos, swaps between phys n magic resist and is all out obnoxious unless ur playing a halfbreed. seabed robots are a pain at first but pay attention n theyre pattern of popping up behind ya becomes quite predictable. spaceship is just a combo of forest, mines, n some ruins mobs nuthin too new here. Temple, not too bad ruins n forest mobs n lotsa lilys, wear dark res gears n a cure/paralysis if ur meleeing, ignore the cure/paralysis if ur a robo. Bosses not gonna ruin it for ya just be prepared to get hit hard n once u know the strategy bring a few scape dolls when u think u stand a chance. id say lvl 100 and up for all areas in ep2 ultimate solo. 120ish plus for solo seabed. if ya needs lvls fastest ways offline imo wuld be forest n ruins in ep1. ignore boxes n just plow forward for xps