PDA

View Full Version : *=-Everyones' favorite Hang-Out-=*

JohnnyStealz
Mar 5, 2001, 04:04 AM
I REALLY want to know where everyone hangs out. Now I hear its mostly at "PUCK" but just to be sure state your Name,Type and favorite SHIP & Block and when you usually play. Hopefully everyone will participate.

-Over

Glider
Mar 5, 2001, 04:25 AM
If im not on Puck Block 5, Im on Puck Block 9.

Most PSO world play on Puck Block 9.

JohnnyStealz
Mar 5, 2001, 05:18 AM
Hey Glider can u hook me up with some screenshots sometime? I went to Puck 9 and the team is impossibe to get into because everyone is tryin to get into it. Anywayz thanx for responding

Glider
Mar 5, 2001, 05:23 AM
I just use the VMU way... Other people have screen capture things that have better quality.

Danger_Girl
Mar 5, 2001, 05:35 AM
Hey Johnny I'll be on Puck 9 as usuall. I'm one of the Guild's third shifters, and I'm there all night. Just look for the beutiful red headed HuNewearl level100 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. I start my nights work at 1AM central sharp and play all night long.

BlitzGott
Mar 5, 2001, 05:35 AM
I'm usually in Ophelia, Block 5.

Jesus
Mar 5, 2001, 06:23 AM
I usually hang out in Puck 10 under team name Square Gamer. The pass is 1337. The people there are real good.

JohnnyStealz
Mar 5, 2001, 06:55 AM
Glider-Hey whats the VMU way?
Also if anyone has any Double Sabers or any other Special weapon.(preferably Gun Type)
Then please tell me. I guess my new Hang-Out Spot is Puck 9. Thanx

Josh
Mar 5, 2001, 07:04 AM
VMU way:
-Plug a controller in the 4th port and plug a vmu in the second vmu slot in that controller
-Go online(offline works too??)
-Press X and start(closeup) or A and start(fullscreen) to snap the picutre of your character. Get against a wall and turn around to get best shots. When the countdown ends, youre photo is done.
-Go to http://pso.donut.dhs.org on your dc using web broswer 2.0 disk. attach the pso pic vmu file, type your email and click Okay. when its done loading(it takes a while), the picture will be sent to your email in jpg format and youre done.
whew ::breathes::