PDA

View Full Version : GC: Can forces use partisan?

Dhylec
Mar 15, 2003, 12:37 AM
big 'hi' to all pso-addicts out there..
i'm a long time psow visitor but just recently joined http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
anyway, i'm working on sections & weapon frequency charts. i have just moved to gcpso last month. i'm building a hucaseal offline, i dont have a force...yet. i want those who played to confirm if a force can use partisan in gc ver. so i can fix my charts. thx

TheDarkRaven
Mar 15, 2003, 12:49 AM
I think forces can use the plaintain huge fan. They cannot use other partisans such as halberts and such. I'm not really sure about the fan tho...

Guntz348
Mar 15, 2003, 03:35 AM
I think they be able to now, in the GC game. I know for a fact though, as I and freinds have used them, you can use the Soul Banish and Soul Eater, if you are a force.

Manny
Mar 15, 2003, 09:35 AM
You can use certain rare partisans but you can't use something like a berdys.

G0D
Mar 15, 2003, 11:20 AM
Im not exactley sure why a force would really want to engage in close combat since they have very low Hp and defense...I would just stick with Techniques unless u truely like partisans?

Blue-Hawk
Mar 15, 2003, 11:33 AM
last time i checked, the soul banish was hunter only, but since i havent had one since the pc v2, i might be mistaken. why would one want to use a partisan on a force anyway? the horrid atp they get doesnt seem to make it worthwhile.

Dhylec
Mar 15, 2003, 11:55 AM
ok thx for the info guys..
hmm.. i assume that forces cant use normal partisans just unique/special ones only..

Celes152
Mar 15, 2003, 01:08 PM
Soul Banish can be used by all classes if I'm not mistaken.