PDA

View Full Version : everything must go.

SAtaarcoeny
May 10, 2011, 09:58 PM
so i thought i would have time to come back and play a little but between going to NY vegas LA and all across the world i just dont. now i still have alot of friends playing this so if you see this post email me at [email protected] and pick 2 things out of my rooms and i will give them to you when i get back in town.

everyone else msg me back on this i dont care who you are pick 1 thing you want. also i have stacks of grinders so if anyone wants those to actually grind not resale i will hand those out. all my meseta will be givin away to randoms. (to see all my stuff look up room SAtaarcoeny, there is four rooms)

lastly if your in the USA 15 or older and smart enough for a future i am giving 10 free memberships to my company go read it all urbanroyaltygear.com/EVP then email me at my above email or text me (916) 807-8685 and i will get you set up. (this goes to the site workers also i know i told the one guy i will set you up) now please dont post anything about my company on this topic , this topic is to give away all my stuff if you want to talk about my company email me or text.

Midori Oku
May 10, 2011, 11:05 PM
Any S+10s you would be willing to give? I will be using them to grind the Caduceus and Okikudohgs once we get the Great Arms Race.

XbikXBd
May 11, 2011, 01:27 AM
any tech weps or grinders would be niceXD

IceGreg
May 11, 2011, 06:04 AM
If you can give me a powerful sword, it would be cool. How do I go to your room and take it ?

SAtaarcoeny
May 11, 2011, 07:57 PM
you dont go to the room and take it you just post on here what you want after you go to all 4 of my rooms. and when i get back in town i will renew my license and pass it all out.

TRIBAL ARTS
May 11, 2011, 09:50 PM
I would appreciate any blaus or blumiers you have left over.

nutybars
May 12, 2011, 01:28 AM
i would apreciate any s+10 u could spare as i have FI to grind and any gunner weaps u may have or techer weaps any of the 3 would mean alot to me and help alot

IceGreg
May 12, 2011, 03:21 AM
you dont go to the room and take it you just post on here what you want after you go to all 4 of my rooms. and when i get back in town i will renew my license and pass it all out.
Thanks for the items :-)

XxiZer0xX
May 17, 2011, 10:12 PM
I would like any Fortefighter weapons you have. I prefer twin claws and twin swords. Thank you for your time ^^

Veoh
May 18, 2011, 04:29 PM
i cant find ur room D: and i want some mesta or somethin i can sell for teh cash moneyzz

Cleptomaniac
May 21, 2011, 01:57 PM
Just give me all your rares. Thanks!

avenger7192
May 27, 2011, 06:21 PM
im a fighmaster and i just got back on the game anything will help especially some grinders so i can grind a few semi good weps to 5/10 or 7/10