PDA

View Full Version : Starting over

Omunall
May 11, 2011, 05:10 PM
Well I was playing this game for awhile before and beat the story, got very bored afterwards. I ended up deleting my characters and attempted to sell my system and the games I had on Ebay, but eventually I took them all down...well....because I like it haha.

Anyhow, I should have just left my files on there, but i'm having to start over. Any luck for low level characters online now a day? Or am I doomed to be single player for the time being?( Wondering what level to be or what to have unlocked)

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 05:17 PM
Online's still open for anyone, or at least I am, if you add me/I add you. ;P

I would still highly advise the story mode being beaten before going online, though, since regardless of your level, once you beat the story, you can do Hard online (I played with a level 22 on Hard once; fun times).

Omunall
May 11, 2011, 05:38 PM
Alright then good to know! I'll have to get past the story line first, should take maybe a day or two if time is free (I'm only just getting past reve for the first time...)

Thanks

Mustache
May 11, 2011, 06:19 PM
Online is more active today than it has been in months, thanks to Windancer's PSZ Revival Group we usually get games up almost everyday, sometimes more than one and sometimes for hours and hours. Last Saturday 10 people showed up and we got to host 3 games at the same time. Send Windancer a PM to join. He kicks the non-active players from the group but it's not a serious ban and to get back in just send him another PM.

Omunall
May 11, 2011, 06:39 PM
Sounds good. Perhaps I should level for a bit with my wife though, i think she is going to re-start with me and make a HUney (I'm running a RAcast) so I think i'm going to jam with her until we beat at least normal, and then I'll join up.

What's the rules for how active you have to be?

chibipocky15
May 11, 2011, 08:10 PM
Lol........ I wanna join -puffs- But my nets being a -cough- bad word...... Umm... I got a 3DS not to brag or anything.... But the weird thing is it automatically gets the IP Addres for the 3DS games and they're internet but it doesnt automatically get the IP Address among other stuff for non 3DS games which really aggvaites me >~<

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 08:20 PM
Hence why I plan on NOT ever playing PSZ on my 3DS and just sticking to my DSiXL for it. :P

chibipocky15
May 11, 2011, 09:26 PM
I think thats a good idea...... Lol hard to see certain things........

Omunall
May 11, 2011, 10:17 PM
Hence why I plan on NOT ever playing PSZ on my 3DS and just sticking to my DSiXL for it. :P

You know I had never actually seen an XL until recently(The little girl across the street had one...needless to say I asked her to see it immediately)

I NEED one now...

Chaos Rappy
May 11, 2011, 10:23 PM
XL's are the ****. Huge screen allows for more defined details with the graphics, plus the larger battery life, more vibrant screen colors (that I can see), and the whole huge thing that actually fits in my hands, for once... too bad for my Phat and 3DS, though, they're rather small for me... I have friggin' yeti hands and feet, it isn't funny. ^.^

Omunall
May 12, 2011, 12:07 AM
XL's are the ****. Huge screen allows for more defined details with the graphics, plus the larger battery life, more vibrant screen colors (that I can see), and the whole huge thing that actually fits in my hands, for once... too bad for my Phat and 3DS, though, they're rather small for me... I have friggin' yeti hands and feet, it isn't funny. ^.^

Yeah I understand what you are saying. I've got 13 1/2 feet, and my hands are way too big...but tbqh even the lite isn't that bad to handle. I just got to see that XL and fell in love, it was mainly how the screens actually look. I loved how they are flush with the plastic casing, so it was just a gloss of screen and not some ugly speaker setup around them haha. I liked the cameras too...

Either way, i'll miss the GBA games though :(

Bashin
May 12, 2011, 01:05 AM

11 1/2 inch hand span from pinky to thumb, people have comented on my yeti hands since 7th grade -___- off topic i know, but i had to share the fact that i know your pain!

Norco
May 12, 2011, 01:32 AM
The DS Lite screen is so small that sometimes I have to ask people to type out things here on PSO W because what looked ok on their screen, doesn't on mine xD

XxGoregrinderxX
May 12, 2011, 07:15 AM
@Omunall

Which race are you now in PSZ?

chibipocky15
May 12, 2011, 02:35 PM
-stares down at my girly princess hands- ..... :'( .....

Shotte
May 12, 2011, 03:53 PM
In my humble opinion, I wouldn't bother with a DSiXL. They're still quite expensive, at least over here, and don't do anything a DSi can't do, except for being a fraction larger. They still maintain the unreliabilities in hinge and body which came with the DSLite series and series that came later.

If you want a chunky, cost effective and reliable console for playing DS Games on, buy a DS. Much improved reliability over the other series I have tried, a better D-Pad and more responsive buttons, much more shock resistant, and has never gotten any problems over the years I've had it, unlike the DS I had: After a mere year of heavy playing, and a year of light playing, it had: Bleeding pixels on top screen, Dead pixels covering a lot of top screen, unresponsive R Button, Unresponsive down and right on D-Pad (Later developed into unusability)

I wouldn't rant so much, if only the DSiXL wasn't about 100 quid more.

Omunall
May 12, 2011, 07:08 PM
@Omunall

Which race are you now in PSZ?

I'm between a RAcast and a HUcast right now, have yet to decide...

Chaos Rappy
May 12, 2011, 07:42 PM
I say you should go with a female if you go with any CAST. The ATP/HP/DFP difference is miniscule in comparison to the ATA difference, along with the higher PP, but mostly the all-too-valuable ATA. Don't really care too much for the Hunter CASTs' looks, but the female Ranger CAST looks a lot better than the male... just saying. Screw the Kepler Suit, I have aesthetic appeal! ;P

chibipocky15
May 12, 2011, 09:34 PM
Lol Chaos you silly.....
I think the RaCaseal is good, if you want something simple and easy ^-^
I also think they have better and cuter customization options,
But I think the HuCaseal look pretty cool, and stuff but they're kinda scary >///>;
I think they'd be more challenge to play with just saying.
Over all I think the Female Cast's look cooler........ The male Cast's are just toooo Blockyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Omunall
May 12, 2011, 10:45 PM
You know, I love the RAcaseal but for a RA I like the RAmarl just for kicks, she's interesting to play with J&Z...

But as far as the casts, I love the HUcast. The HUcaseal just doesn't do it for me, but i've been spoiled by the PSO Ep 1&2 HUcaseal...it's just not the same. The HUcast looks awesome, plus he has a look like one of my characters that I draw. The HUcaseal looks like the female character I draw as well, but again, she just doesn't look as cool as she used to...

chibipocky15
May 13, 2011, 05:46 AM
((Is it bad that I haven't played PSO and I haven't finished PSU......?
I'mm gonna get it this weekend to finish it though.... I mean I did play the online demo but I know it's not the same....))
The RaCaseal looked like a character I had on the PSU demo, her name was Ping ^-^
I got the name from MegaTokyo..... Not off the top of my head........ I have a question where did Beast come from? and How did everyone get 3 planets?
I also draw and I love to see some of your drawings ^-^

Shade_Koopa
May 13, 2011, 01:39 PM
To answer your first post, you'll be able to find player to play online, even free play (though you'll have a better shot post on these forums to find players).

Pretty much once you get to a decent level, around 30 i believe, you'll be able to keep up with most non-pro players.

chibipocky15
May 13, 2011, 02:32 PM
To answer your first post, you'll be able to find player to play online, even free play (though you'll have a better shot post on these forums to find players).

Pretty much once you get to a decent level, around 30 i believe, you'll be able to keep up with most non-pro players.

I'm having alot of trouble connecting to the internet,
and so are some of my friends who have this game......