PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PP Regen Facts

Ziron999
May 11, 2011, 06:01 PM
This only applies to Phantasy Star Portable 2 (NOT INFINITY).

So i've been trying to test with a stop watch to determine who has the highest PP Regen rate. So far from what I can tell it is the female cast.

16 Seconds = 170 PP (CAST FEMALE)
20.5 Seconds = 170 PP (HUMAN MALE)

I tested this because verious other forums "stated" that it is faster so I wanted to make sure this was true.

So yes everyone may have "more" PP but over a long period of time in a battle "like S Rank fights" Cast will be able to use there abilities more and more with time. A lot of people we're wondering about this which is why I tested this out. I hope this helps those who were wondering what the difference really is.

P.S.: I will post more when I feel like finding out the other races or if enough people are interested. This was just a quick test to see the difference.

Emp
May 11, 2011, 06:14 PM
Everyone knows that casts have the highest pp regen rate in psp2. I think newman's are better than cast in infinity for PP now.

In my experience as female cast, the pp regen rate doesnt really help me much in psp2(a tsaber dominated game). Thank you for testing tho. 16 seconds is a lot but I dont really notice it.

Jorry
May 24, 2011, 08:43 AM
Everyone knows that casts have the highest pp regen rate in psp2. I think newman's are better than cast in infinity for PP now.

In my experience as female cast, the pp regen rate doesnt really help me much in psp2(a tsaber dominated game). Thank you for testing tho. 16 seconds is a lot but I dont really notice it.

If you do any kind of heavy gunning it becomes quite noticeable. Everyone loves good support. My local friends and I play every Saturday, and there is nothing better than turning to the last enemy to find he has a twenty-thirty chain and you can still break after you chained and charge shot the last enemy. In extended fights, it makes a very, very big difference for rangers...

Fox2Tails
May 24, 2011, 08:50 AM
In my experience as female cast, the pp regen rate doesnt really help me much in psp2(a tsaber dominated game).

Stop spamming Triangle then?

darkante
May 24, 2011, 09:19 AM
Gotta love Infinity for that.
Perfect block with Hp/pp absorbtion.

Is a big help at times. ^^

raijz
May 24, 2011, 09:33 AM

Full blade destruction with anything that has more then 100% pp pretty much drains kills your pp pool.

Emp
May 24, 2011, 11:33 AM

Spamming photon arts in this game, gets you nowhere. In my opinion, it only makes other players hate you.

baka_usagi
May 24, 2011, 02:32 PM
Spamming photon arts in this game, gets you nowhere. In my opinion, it only makes other players hate you.

Me being one of them. Say hello to "Connection have been interrupted with leader" heh

Emp
May 24, 2011, 03:27 PM
Me being one of them. Say hello to "Connection have been interrupted with leader" heh

lol never seen anyone dc more than you Yuki. Change your usertitle to "DC queen":-D

Malice913150
May 24, 2011, 03:55 PM
im lucky to have chosen female cast as my first character then. i was sold by its default outfit, i had no idea it would end up havin bitchin PP regen as well :D

baka_usagi
May 24, 2011, 03:59 PM
lol never seen anyone dc more than you Yuki. Change your usertitle to "DC queen":-D

yeah I did errored alot; "DC marathon" 10+ times in 1 day :cry:, but what I was trying to say is that anyone that breaks chain early and often gets kicked from my room.

Overlord Zenon
May 25, 2011, 03:13 PM
my only gripe with psp2 is the lockon in the game, its worse the the first game, then again, i lean towards ranger more, tho the PP pool doesnt help a ranger at all either, since most rifles eat the PP fast, and the targeting for a ranger automaticly even if your looking at something far away with a rifle that you can hit, mind you not first person veiw, your char will automaticly attack anything thats closer then the foe in your view, most annoying