PDA

View Full Version : Biohazardous

Captain_Dude
Mar 15, 2003, 01:40 AM
Everyone, if you like zombie movies, with really appaling dialouge, and actors who are obviously just friends of the director and writer: RENT/BUY THIS MOVIE!

The utter imcompitence of everybody involved with this movie makes it worth watching purely to laugh at it. I do believe had Mystery Science Theatre 3000 gone on for a few more seasons, they'dve had this movie on for sure.

This movie also teaches the valuable lessons: The most efficient way to get away from zombies is to shove them aside, or just walk past them, and guns never run out of bullets!

Hope to introduce whoever reads this to this wonderful movied obviously written by the pet dog of the director(who has obviously spent his entire life running headfirst into cars moving the opposing direction).

Constance_Rifle
Mar 15, 2003, 02:39 AM
I didnt much care for RE the movie either. I thought it kinda sucked.

RedFox
Mar 15, 2003, 04:29 AM
this proves my theory that the Evil Dead triology will NEVER be bettered!!

*polishes BOOMSTICK*

Guntz348
Mar 15, 2003, 04:37 AM
On 2003-03-15 01:29, RedFox wrote:
this proves my theory that the Evil Dead triology will NEVER be bettered!!

*polishes BOOMSTICK*

Hail to the King baby!

RedFox
Mar 15, 2003, 10:20 AM
i must confess though... i havent seen Evil Dead 2 (yet)!! !(>_<)!

Captain_Dude
Mar 16, 2003, 12:50 AM
I liked the Evil Dead movies... I've been refusing to see the Resident Evil movie, cause I never trust movies made from games(or vice versa). But I get the feeling that no matter how bad the Resident Evil movie is, Biohazardous blow it out of the water in utter lousyness. Heh, never have I seen a movie where they filled so many holes in the dialouge with onscenities, or where the director didn't know how to make transitions from one scene to the next, so he just brought up the next scene as if the movie had just come back from a commericial break. Heh, I advise everyone to rent it only once, melt the rented copy, and claim that your DVD player exploded.

EDIT: Many mistakes made... *grunt*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-03-15 21:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-03-15 21:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-03-15 21:53 ]</font>

Gartywood
Mar 17, 2003, 04:36 AM
On 2003-03-15 07:20, RedFox wrote:
i must confess though... i havent seen Evil Dead 2 (yet)!! !(>_<)!

WHAT evil dead 2 is the best one!!!!