PDA

View Full Version : Project Cafe: PSO2 on 'leak games list' True?

AzureBlaze
May 19, 2011, 02:20 AM
Ok, just got done reading this site here:

http://nintendoscene.com/2011/05/15/project-cafe-leaked-games-list/

which as you will see has pso2 as one of the "leaked games" for that project Cafe wii2 whatever it is they're gonna name it. They say 2012 or something for it.

How reliable is NintedoScene?
I never frequent it so I'm not sure how good their reporting is. I mean everyone/anyone would want to claim pso2 because pso was so big/revolutionary. I mean they have easy picks like Sonic Generations and all (well of COURSE there will be Sonic, you can't miss that one) and Nintendogs because they love those. So this post is basically the reliability/accuracy of prediction of that site.

But it doesn't fit in with what we've heard so far like Sakai saying "PC only" and how they didn't want another PS2 incident bogging the game down and all. ALSO they have said officially release date around 2011 at some point/fiscal year does extend into 2012 but whatever.

I'm inclined to trust what I've heard from the real dev. videos/Sakai etc. so far more than a site that says leaks but...would E3 clear it up? Basically, can anyone debunk this or, prove there's something to it other than a site hyping?

I would personally love to not have to mess around with PC stuff for this, but I too don't want a ps2 incident/unable to update/upgrad/neglect BS/separate servers all the trash that goes with it. I mean they're gonna do what they're gonna do to get cash, but now I'm a bit more excited for further cafe release details.

Milla
May 19, 2011, 02:29 AM
No way is that list legit, Some of them games haven't even been announced yet for any console. Plus the First Party launch Games are terrible and i thought the 3DS had it bad. If PSO2 ever did get a console release i see no reason why it wouldn't be on a PS3.

landman
May 19, 2011, 02:38 AM
Paper Zelda lolol

ARASHIKAGE
May 19, 2011, 02:45 AM
Almost everyone that responded to that list said it had to be fake. The OP wrote a bunch of exciting fake information just to get hits on his/her website.

Legend of Paper Zelda sounds really fun though! :nerd:

Milla
May 19, 2011, 02:52 AM
"Mass Effect 3 (Possibly with ME 1 + 2)"

There is no "possibly" about it, ME 1 is owned by Micosoft. I really want a Bayonetta 2 though :(

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2011, 03:01 AM
LOL I was just looking up project cafe...

Zaix
May 19, 2011, 03:15 AM
Unless this thing turns out to be far superior to the ps3 even, I really think that would be almost worse than the ps2 for psu. (Yeah I know that list is most likely fake lol.)

r00tabaga
May 19, 2011, 07:25 AM
Thanks for sharing. If this has any inkling of being true, I won't be needing to buy an expensive PC any time soon! "Money saved is money earned"! <cha'ching>

It would also make sense to release it for Nintendo Feel, Steam, Wii2, whatever you wanna call it right now for 3 reasons.

1) PS3 & 360 would not be able to do hotkeys like the PC can. The P-Cafe is long rumored to have a HiRes screen ON the controller making it possible to have your hotkey commands there.
2) Nintendo & SEGA still have some kind of partnership agreement, no?
3) Japanese love their Nintendo.....period...(and so do I)

Alnet
May 19, 2011, 08:00 AM
Phantasty Star Online 2 (Late 2012?)

:9 Yummy. I guess it's appropriate, given it's a cafe.

Yeah, sorry. Couldn't resist.

r00tabaga
May 19, 2011, 09:18 AM
I also want to add that if it was indeed a launch title for Nintendo's new system, it could potentially double in sales numbers as opposed to being released post launch. People will come. Oh people will definately come! Moohahaha-

Check out joystiq.com, they have a supposed "leaked" video of the new system & it's unique controller. *IF LEGIT*, if legit, it reminds me of the Dreamcast controller.

Biolizard13
May 19, 2011, 09:36 AM
Check out joystiq.com, they have a supposed "leaked" video of the new system & it's unique controller. *IF LEGIT*, if legit, it reminds me of the Dreamcast controller.

Project Cafe was supposed to have a touch screen on its controller.
But then again, that video isn't very convincing.
@Topic, hasn't that list been said fake already? I doubt PSO2 would work on a console.

Ezodagrom
May 19, 2011, 10:48 AM
The list is so obviously fake...

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 19, 2011, 10:50 AM
Haha, yeah.

You'd have to be extremely gullible to believe even half of that list is real.

r00tabaga
May 19, 2011, 11:05 AM
I don't think that anybody here is saying that the list of games is real though. We all pretty much know it's not. Now I really am interested in E3 though, I'm not gonna lie. We may not see a list of games for Cafe, but we wll see system specs & demo's.

landman
May 19, 2011, 02:13 PM
Cafe is the console Nintendo should have released 4 years ago, instead of the Game Cube 1.5 + motion gimmick, so yeay, we will have a current generation console almost at the end of this generation of consoles!! [/offtopicconsolewarsrant]

•Col•
May 19, 2011, 02:13 PM
No.

/thread

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2011, 02:51 PM
Cafe is the console Nintendo should have released 4 years ago, instead of the Game Cube 1.5 + motion gimmick, so yeay, we will have a current generation console almost at the end of this generation of consoles!! [/offtopicconsolewarsrant]

I'm not sure why Nintendo likes being one step behind in a lot of things ever since the Wii.

Including this system apparently having current gen graphics at the last minute.

Even as a Nintendo fan it feels like Nintendo takes advantage of it's fame and get's it's money off of it's household name fanbase. While also adding a couple of "creative and innovative" gimmicks. The fans will clearly talk themselves into it being better and just as good as it's rivals, While at the same time...it technically is, because if you ask me... This is probably the worse gaming generation ever.

Sure Nintendo advertises focusing on their actual games being good/fun and what not... But that's the thing, only NINTENDO games come out really good, and the 3rd party suffers so horribly only a few series are actually worth looking at.

ARASHIKAGE
May 19, 2011, 02:54 PM
Nintendo is amazingly tight-lipped about these sort of things, I remember when gamers found out that Master Hand was a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Melee... 10 years after the game was released! There is no way this list holds any merit. But it would be freaking awesome if it was real! I can't wait for E3!!!

r00tabaga
May 19, 2011, 03:10 PM
The Project Cafe will be a little better than PS3 but much less than a high-end PC from what I've read today @ IGN.com. And as far as graphics go, the human eye won't be able to notice anything over 1080p anyways so I wouldn't expect too much at this point. The fact that the rumored Cafe specs are somewhat close to the PSO2 alpha specs is interesting to me right now.

Lyric
May 19, 2011, 03:21 PM
The graphics set is like what, four generations newer then the Xbox and PS3? Calling it current gen isn't exactly fair, though I do believe the next Microsoft and Sony offerings will most likely be more powerful.

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2011, 03:29 PM
I guess theres would be a difference between early gen graphics and late gen...

Maybe when next gen consoles are 5-7 years old they'll look like avatar or something.

Chaobo99
May 19, 2011, 04:54 PM
Dunno, nintendo claims their new system is with bold and underline "more powerful" than the ps3 and xbox 360 potentially combined. WHich was stated in several interviews across different gaming websites.
Can't wait to see it at E3 though to see if it's true! Don't doubt it one bit though, the 3ds is pretty powerful(for a ds), however, its nintendo's game line-up that is a rather "ouch" these days.
Besides, it's HD ready(which the wii should've been) but honestly, what's after HD even on the Xbox 360 2.0 or the PS4.

Kylie
May 19, 2011, 04:58 PM
Hmm, Nintendo makes me nervous these days, but Project Cafe is promised to be up-to-date and awesome, so I guess I'll just wait and see how this turns out. Now, if this is true (which I doubt), I'd actually consider getting whatever the console will be called, but it's hard to plan to buy a console over just one game. I really do prefer playing my PS on a console though.

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2011, 05:05 PM
Everything's going to be 3D till holograms are invented. Then the after we finally rebuild after World War 3, Everything will look like NoiseHERO.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 19, 2011, 05:19 PM
Everyone will be an anime?

Here's hoping I die in the war, then.

NoiseHERO
May 19, 2011, 05:31 PM
NOpe everyTHING will be NoiseHERO.

and it's not an anime, it's a way of life!

But I'll just say you died during a horrible grenade juggling accident.

RemiusTA
May 19, 2011, 05:59 PM

which as you will see has pso2 as one of the "leaked games" for that project Cafe wii2 whatever it is they're gonna name it. They say 2012 or something for it.

I never frequent it so I'm not sure how good their reporting is. I mean everyone/anyone would want to claim pso2 because pso was so big/revolutionary. I mean they have easy picks like Sonic Generations and all (well of COURSE there will be Sonic, you can't miss that one) and Nintendogs because they love those. So this post is basically the reliability/accuracy of prediction of that site.

But it doesn't fit in with what we've heard so far like Sakai saying "PC only" and how they didn't want another PS2 incident bogging the game down and all. ALSO they have said officially release date around 2011 at some point/fiscal year does extend into 2012 but whatever.

I'm inclined to trust what I've heard from the real dev. videos/Sakai etc. so far more than a site that says leaks but...would E3 clear it up? Basically, can anyone debunk this or, prove there's something to it other than a site hyping?

I would personally love to not have to mess around with PC stuff for this, but I too don't want a ps2 incident/unable to update/upgrad/neglect BS/separate servers all the trash that goes with it. I mean they're gonna do what they're gonna do to get cash, but now I'm a bit more excited for further cafe release details.

No.

In fact if they put PSO2 on that list, it really ruins the validity of the whole thing. E3 wouldn't tell the story because i highly doubt it'll even be there, and if it is, it probably wouldnt be any more than we've already seen.

From what the developer is saying, they're choosing PC because there are no limitations. (unless they wanted motion controls, but thats about it.) And of ALL systems to put it on while worried about limitations, a nintendo system would be the last thing i'd do, personally.

•Col•
May 19, 2011, 06:23 PM
Dunno, nintendo claims their new system is with bold and underline "more powerful" than the ps3 and xbox 360 potentially combined. WHich was stated in several interviews across different gaming websites.

Just to clarify, Nintendo hasn't said anything other than that the next Nintendo console is called Project Cafe and will be shown at E3.

Those specs running around are only rumored, and even then, they aren't THAT much better than the Xbox 360... IGN ran an article on it where they basically built a computer with the rumored Cafe specs, and while the difference wasn't huge, it was at least noticeable. It's was just better with finer details and could consistently run at a higher resolution.

Anyway, come on people. The list is fake. :/

t3hVeG
May 19, 2011, 07:00 PM
Fake list is fake and even if it wasn't I have no interest in the Cafe (or any Nintendo brand of console/handheld ever again), I will stick with the superior PC version instead.

r00tabaga
May 19, 2011, 07:45 PM
The PC version would not be superior in this case if they are the same. Jacking up the graphics might not do much for this particular game.

Chaobo99
May 19, 2011, 08:30 PM
The PC version would not be superior in this case if they are the same. Jacking up the graphics might not do much for this particular game.

Remotely true. PSO2 will have a limit on the max graphics it can produce. So it'll get to the point where the console is actually far superior(assuming it can hit pso2 max graphics which if it's more powerful than the ps3, hell it will) financially. Don't mind how it goes either way. I just wanna play it >:E

r00tabaga
May 19, 2011, 08:42 PM
That was exactly my point. You just say things better. ;)

Chaobo99
May 19, 2011, 08:51 PM
Either way i'm excited for the new console pso2 on it or not ^^;. Nintendo sorta failed me on wii but my little brother has hours of enjoyment on it(even right now) so they succeeded somewhere... I'm sure all of us at some point in our lives enjoyed a nintendo system or at least its games, we're just older now XD

Of course, new console means new smash bros., can't go wrong with that xD

Though would it kill someone to release a 3g/4g gaming phone console thingy >.>?

r00tabaga
May 19, 2011, 09:00 PM
Yeah Nintendo had some great games over the years.

Niloklives
May 19, 2011, 10:51 PM
wtf are you two on about? how would a console version be superior?

landman
May 20, 2011, 03:12 AM
And as far as graphics go, the human eye won't be able to notice anything over 1080p anyways so I wouldn't expect too much at this point
:wacko:

Do you know what does 1080p mean? it's a screen resolution, with progressive refresh on both lines, human eye notices it, and if it does not, it only needs to see the image on a bigger screen, pixels will be noticeable for you and for everyone.

If your screen can't support 1080p then of course you won't notice the lower resolution... in that screen.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 06:16 AM
On a standard screen, you won't be able to notice the difference between 1080p & 1440p.

@Nilok: What's not to understand?

landman
May 20, 2011, 06:58 AM
On standard screen you wont notice the difference between 480i and 1080p.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 07:02 AM
I meant standard size...oops

Miyoko
May 20, 2011, 07:29 AM
Everything's going to be 3D till holograms are invented. Then the after we finally rebuild after World War 3, Everything will look like NoiseHERO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI

Now what comes after holograms? ;o

NoiseHERO
May 20, 2011, 09:39 AM
Solid holograms.

But I won't be alive to see that... ;o;

yoshiblue
May 20, 2011, 09:54 AM
Never say never!

That or the ability to make things come out of stuff. I want to play with Mario. BAM! Mario is in your face with some Goombas to smash. Then the people will go "Video games are bad for kids" thus starting the video game war.

Niloklives
May 20, 2011, 11:53 AM
too late

On a standard screen, you won't be able to notice the difference between 1080p & 1440p.

@Nilok: What's not to understand?

How the hell would a console version be superior? bare in mind there is no way to answer this with sounding biased and crazy since there's nothing a console can do that a good PC can't do better, but I'm all ears since you seem to think yourself an expert.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 12:01 PM
I still don't understand what you don't understand! You are gonna have to help me out. Let's see...Project Cafe=$300-400...PC=$600-800.....hmmmmm, maybe my math is off. Nope, we were right.

joshboyd1209
May 20, 2011, 12:04 PM
I still don't understand what you don't understand! You are gonna have to help me out. Let's see...nintendo console=$300-400...PC=$600-800.....hmmmmm, maybe my math is off. Nope, we were right.
Actually the Wii is now an affordable $149.99 so it is a very different game between the two when comparing the prices.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 12:07 PM
Josh, instead of being funny, you should be in school.

joshboyd1209
May 20, 2011, 12:13 PM
Josh, instead of being funny, you should be in school.
I'm at my grandmas to help do some canning, but the canner broke so while my mother took it to the cannery to see what's wrong with it I decided to spend my time on this.

Also:

I decided it was fake when I read this:

Legend of Paper Zelda (Mid 2012, Paper Mario version of SNES Zelda) not only that, but they had two future games sections on their list.

Niloklives
May 20, 2011, 12:14 PM
I still don't understand what you don't understand! You are gonna have to help me out. Let's see...Project Cafe=$300-400...PC=$600-800.....hmmmmm, maybe my math is off. Nope, we were right.

You realize that "it would cost me less" is not a viable argument for superiority - this proving my point about your answer being completely biased. in what way would the game be better? you're 36 and you can understand a simple question? Furthermore, most people have a PC - in fact you're a minority here. Upgrading a PC to play games costs less than 200 - still cheaper than a console, so even THAT argument is moot.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 12:19 PM
You realize that "it would cost me less" is not a viable argument for superiority - this proving my point about your answer being completely biased. in what way would the game be better? you're 36 and you can understand a simple question? Furthermore, most people have a PC - in fact you're a minority here. Upgrading a PC to play games costs less than 200 - still cheaper than a console, so even THAT argument is moot.

Whatever Nilok. Whatever. Look, the kid's point was that a console version would be superior, FINANCIALLY, over spending tons of money to upgrade or get a new PC. I totally agree with that opinion.......sue me. I like Nintendo anyways so it's a win/win for me.

You seem on edge lately, everything cool?

NoiseHERO
May 20, 2011, 12:22 PM
/facepalm

joshboyd1209
May 20, 2011, 12:23 PM
Whatever Nilok. Whatever. Look, the kid's point was that a console version would be superior, FINANCIALLY, over spending tons of money to upgrade or get a new PC. I totally agree with that opinion.......sue me. I like Nintendo anyways so it's a win/win for me.

You seem on edge lately, everything cool?
Nah I was just saying that Nintendo's current console is now $149.99 so you had your math was a little off. Although Nilok has a point about it being cheaper to buy a computer well almost thye computer's cheaper than a an Xbox360 or a PS3.

Malachite
May 20, 2011, 12:27 PM
His math wasn't off... he wasn't talking about the Wii lol. He was talking about the Cafe, or whatever it will be called, which is rumored to be around $300-$400.

Niloklives
May 20, 2011, 12:30 PM
first off you're full of it. no one said anything about it being better financially. there was a single word thrown out: superior. and you have nothing to back that claim up except the same tired argument of "PCs are expensive"

And as has already been said, most people (read: 99.99% of people using the internet) own a computer. if you own a computer, making it so it can play high end games costs less than a 360 arcade and would be better unless your computer is from the stone age. So even your fake numbers are completely pointless.

Dongra
May 20, 2011, 12:40 PM
What does it even matter which platform is superior anyway? PSO2 is only confirmed to come out for PC, and the list in the OP of this thread is fake.
/thread

Niloklives
May 20, 2011, 12:44 PM
I'm well aware of the facts about this game, but some console gamers here are still going on about having to buy/upgrade something to play this and now they're saying they would totally buy a new console to play this game, but a PC is somehow a path of sin. It's just stupid.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 12:45 PM
first off you're full of it. no one said anything about it being better financially. there was a single word thrown out: superior. and you have nothing to back that claim up except the same tired argument of "PCs are expensive"

And as has already been said, most people (read: 99.99% of people using the internet) own a computer. if you own a computer, making it so it can play high end games costs less than a 360 arcade and would be better unless your computer is from the stone age. So even your fake numbers are completely pointless.

Bullshit, backtrack a little and you'll see what was actually said. Trust me, nobody around here dares to say anything even remotely bad against PC's. You'll be put on a cross in seconds.

OK, I get it now. You had your application for "PSO-World Moderator" rejected and you are some vigilante cop taking care of these internet streets. You kill me sometimes Nil'.

Niloklives
May 20, 2011, 12:48 PM
The problem is that badmouthing PCs is a sign of ignorance. the only thing not reality available for PCs is motion control, but even that is a very niche dynamic. if someone had something bad to say that was based on fact, I would have no problem with it as I'm sure most wouldn't. You start spouting lies to validate your choices though? I'll come after you.

I've been a mod before, I hate it and wouldn't want to go back. Maybe I'm just tired of people with IQs low enough to count on your hands trying to talk like they know anything.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 12:52 PM
The chao dude threw up a hypothetical statement and because you read it wrong it's my IQ that dropped. Cool.

Niloklives
May 20, 2011, 12:53 PM
The chao dude threw up a hypothetical statement and because you read it wrong it's my IQ that dropped. Cool.

seeing as I already showed you that a PC is still cheaper, yeah I supposed it is.

Dongra
May 20, 2011, 01:02 PM
The problem is that badmouthing PCs is a sign of ignorance. the only thing not reality available for PCs is motion control, but even that is a very niche dynamic. if someone had something bad to say that was based on fact, I would have no problem with it as I'm sure most wouldn't. You start spouting lies to validate your choices though? I'll come after you.

I've been a mod before, I hate it and wouldn't want to go back. Maybe I'm just tired of people with IQs low enough to count on your hands trying to talk like they know anything.
Even when you are right there will still be those that choose to live in ignorance. Best to let them stew in their own ignorance rather than join them by dragging out a pointless argument with no end in sight.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 02:09 PM
Man I hate PC enthusiasts. God, country, PC.

RemiusTA
May 20, 2011, 02:11 PM
You dont need $600 to upgrade your computer, unless you're buying a new one on the spot...If your computer has about 3-4 gigs of memory, and anywhere around 2.3-2.5 GHZ processor speed, all you should need for this game is a decent GRAPHICS CARD, which shouldn't be that expensive.

Each time a new card is released, the price of the old ones drop dramatically. The Alpha specs say, as a minimum, you need an NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT or higher powered graphics card....but you can afford a Nvidia Geforce 8600 for LESS than $80 online. Amazon, right now, is selling Geforce 9600 for about $80 used.

Only time you'd spend alot of money is if you're buying one of the newer, top line cards, like the GTX 560 or something, which would net you about $250. However if you DID buy that, you wouldn't have to worry much about not having enough graphical power for a few years at least.

I want this game on my PS3 as well, more than anything. But when the game is released, you guys will see why PC is the preferred choice as the game progresses.

NoiseHERO
May 20, 2011, 02:16 PM
Aren't consoles technically limited PC's

RemiusTA
May 20, 2011, 02:18 PM
consoles are good because if a game runs good on one, it'll run good on all of them. But i HIGHLY doubt graphical power is the reason they choose PC only.

Ezodagrom
May 20, 2011, 02:34 PM
Each time a new card is released, the price of the old ones drop dramatically. The Alpha specs say, as a minimum, you need an NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT or higher powered graphics card....but you can afford a Nvidia Geforce 8600 for LESS than $80 online. Amazon, right now, is selling Geforce 9600 for about $80 used.
And Newegg has the Radeon HD5670 for around $70~$80, which is better than both 8600GT and 9600GT, the HD5670 matches the performance of the 8800GT.
Also, can't judge if a processor is good or not based on the clock alone, for example a 3.8GHz Pentium 4 (highest clock for a P4) is much, much worse than any of the current Core i3/i5/i7 processors.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 02:53 PM
I dislike anyone who puts down anyone else b/c they have different likes and tastes. Fanboys are idiots in my book. PS3, Xbox & PC fanboys alike. I'm gonna leave it at that. I don't understand for the life of me why everything needs to escalate to a fight.

RemiusTA
May 20, 2011, 03:17 PM
what are you talking about?

for example a 3.8GHz Pentium 4 (highest clock for a P4) is much, much worse than any of the current Core i3/i5/i7 processors.Oh, well that kinda slipped me.

I just got this new laptop im on now. My old Gateway NV52 kept crashing, and gateway most likely knew this, since they dont make them anymore (NV51 and NV53 are still in production, but not mine...just my luck.). Anyway, my dad took it to best buy and i told him to request that i just get a replacement computer, since mine broke like 6 times over the course of 1 year. Twice in one month, on one occasion.

Sooo, i get a Dell inspiron 15r, comes with an i3 processor. Feels significantly faster than my other one. Perhaps its because this is on Windows 7 and not vista, but the performance tab seems to always be quite low when im doing stuff. And when i wake the computer up, it almost instantly gets me back to the neutral state. (once again, might just be benefits of Windows 7.)

Plus its fun to watch 4 different graphs for the quad-ness going on. (even though it only has 2...i dont get it) i3 is the low end of the series, but its fun to know i have a new processor model. Even if i dont know shit about it. But it does seem to run significantly faster.

Niloklives
May 20, 2011, 05:23 PM
I dislike anyone who puts down anyone else b/c they have different likes and tastes. Fanboys are idiots in my book. PS3, Xbox & PC fanboys alike. I'm gonna leave it at that. I don't understand for the life of me why everything needs to escalate to a fight.

Its not about tastes. you're free to like whatever you want. it's when you try to defend your tastes with untruths that I have a problem with you.

Nitro Vordex
May 20, 2011, 05:43 PM
Everyone knows he's an idiot anyway, don't bother with him.

Why is this thread still even open? PSO2 is confirmed for PC only, and that list is full of shit. Not to mention this thread is full of shit and asshattery. It's not getting anywhere fast. Nilo keeps falling for trolls, r00t is bein' dumb (as per usual), and people don't know "how to maths".

Besides, Nintendo would probably do that stupid friend code shit again, rendering PSO2 terrible anyway.

Niloklives
May 20, 2011, 05:54 PM
I'd only call them trolls if they were smart enough to have the intent to piss people off. I genuinely think they're too dumb to know their front from their back and was trying to keep the stupidity level from hitting critical(too late). I agree though this thread should be locked.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 05:55 PM
Suck an egg nitro, your weird anyways...that's why I never include you. Some of you are cool as shit, others are just PC nerds. I wish I could spend more time arguing about why PC's are better than ham sandwiches but I have a hot date tonite & nothing is happening here.
Trolls calling others trolls...classic.

Nitro Vordex
May 20, 2011, 06:04 PM
Suck an egg nitro, your weird anyways...that's why I never include you. Some of you are cool as shit, others are just PC nerds. I wish I could spend more time arguing about why PC's are better than ham sandwiches but I have a hot date tonite & nothing is happening here.
Trolls calling others trolls...classic.
Tell us all about your "hot date" over some CoD Blops, make sure you scream it over the mic with a plethora of swear words so that I can understand you. Though, if you can play Black Ops with your right hand occupied I'll be muting you, as I don't want to hear you call your hand dirty things.

If you'd stop being stupid for five minutes (or posts because it's a forum) you'd realize that you're being stupid. I'd assume your overinflated ego gets in the way though, so your stupidity goes unnoticed. Well, except by everybody else. :D

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 20, 2011, 06:05 PM
PSOW, ladies and gentlemen.

Nitro Vordex
May 20, 2011, 06:06 PM
PSOW, ladies and gentlemen.
I thought you were banned.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 20, 2011, 06:08 PM
I got better.

Nitro Vordex
May 20, 2011, 06:08 PM
Welcome back.

r00tabaga
May 20, 2011, 06:24 PM
The problem is nobody here gets along. It's the most dysfunctional forum I've ever seen. Unfortunately, it's for my favorite game. I would rather go somewhere else & spare some of you my opinions but I can't due to this being my "go to" place for PS news. It's just a shame how some of you defend your own ideas by putting others down. What are we in 1st grade? Nitro, I'll PM you the details of my night later...you might learn something besides PC specs.