PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Question about Shizuru Partner Card

CoolCast
May 21, 2011, 04:56 PM
I was wondering exactly how you get Shizuru partner card? On pedia it says you have to get the best ending in story mode. I wanted to know if its is possible to get the best ending on normal mode or do you have to do it on hard mode? Thanks

raijz
May 21, 2011, 04:57 PM
You can get it on normal and hard.

Chaos Rappy
May 21, 2011, 05:51 PM
Weird, I coulda sworn I got it from just getting the normal/good (not best, not worst) ending, but I could have been wrong; haven't gone through the full story in a long time, so it's likely I'm very much incorrect.

NDW
May 21, 2011, 06:07 PM
Shizuru's partner card can be obtained by getting the true/best ending on Normal/Hard difficulty in Story Mode.

Chris_Chocobo
May 22, 2011, 10:58 AM
If you want to reach the true ending and get Shizuru's Partner Card you must choice the correct answers. There's a guide in the PSP2pedia, Story Mode section. Good Luck!

NDW
May 22, 2011, 11:13 AM
Here's the link for the guide that Chris_Chocobo is talking about:
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Story_missions

>>How to get a better ending

I increased my points by spamming the first chapter. I have the true ending for my four characters. I did Hard mode though so I wouldn't have to go through the tutorials. Plus, it's decent MP.

blace
May 22, 2011, 01:56 PM
Spamming the first chapter hasn't worked for me and a few others, you just need to know the chapters you probably chose the wrong answer in.

Another you could do is replay the whole story, skip the cutscenes and choose the answers on Normal mode with a high leveled character.

AfroGuy!
May 24, 2011, 11:11 PM
also you gotta get all S ranks on the story missions

blace
May 25, 2011, 12:08 AM
S rank is not required to get the true ending, it's only the story choices up to 9-3.

Blizz3112
May 28, 2011, 11:53 AM
Erm, no... Completing the missions at a good ranking is also a requirement for the true/best ending... It even says so on the online psp2 guide. Not sure if they all HAVE to be S-Rank... Maybe a combination of A-Rank and S-Rank would still suffice...

Gintoki-kun
May 28, 2011, 11:59 AM
I got Shizuru Card after getting S rank on all the story missions because in the Train one I got a B and after doing that and killed Kumhan one more time,I got True Ending.

Shugo17
May 28, 2011, 12:46 PM
It's based on "story points" that are invisible. S ranking missions offer more story points than, say, C ranking them, but it is still possible to get the true ending as long as you get enough story points. I intentionally left some c, and was able to get true by putting in the right choices during the story. Did the story twice, once for the story, and again for the true ending.

Yes, if you manage to S rank every story mission, and answer the statements right, you can get true the first time through.

blace
May 28, 2011, 12:55 PM
Erm, no... Completing the missions at a good ranking is also a requirement for the true/best ending... It even says so on the online psp2 guide. Not sure if they all HAVE to be S-Rank... Maybe a combination of A-Rank and S-Rank would still suffice...
I wouldn't call the guide completely accurate, I've gotten Shizuru's partner card with another character with some B's and C's.

darkante
May 28, 2011, 01:09 PM
Donīt forget the side-story missions that you unlock futher in the story.

That gives you some points as well for the right choices.

I had to do them properly to get the True Ending.
Even though i S-ranked all the regular Story missions and had all the right choices there.
I only got the Normal Ending..:S

Might be different for others, but just in case.

blace
May 28, 2011, 01:13 PM
Well Heroes Ronde is the only exception since that takes place after the main game.

darkante
May 28, 2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah, that might be it.