PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic The official Phantasy Star timeline (theory)

A. Zerran
May 23, 2011, 08:14 PM
Note: This is the final redux of the timeline. I've made several errors on the first one, and lesser errors had popped up on the second and third, so this makes it the fourth and final version. This also will contain practically zero errors, but if you see any errors, then please let me know right away. And if this makes no sense to you, you are free to say so. And finally, if you find this stupid or anything like that, then negative comments...will not be ignored, because you can speak you're mind into this as much or as little as you please. Well, here goes.

1942-- Scientists worldwide complain about how there should be more fully intelligent bi-pedals other than humans during World War 2.

1945-- Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb.

1950-- Vietnam war begins.

1969-- America launches astronauts into space.

1971(not exact)-- Lunar Lander returns to Earth with unknown materials found on lunar rock samples. Tiny piece of extreme technology also found.

1978-- America's technology and weapons become more advanced thanks to tiny piece of tech found on the moon. The design was copied off into blueprints, and eventually, real things.

1980-- Peace worldwide declared due to rising tensions. The U.N.'s members accepted an international peace treaty and effectively disabled their nuclear capabilities in exchange for advanced tech that America had.

1989-- First 'Newman' biologically created thanks to alterations of the human genome, creating a strange embryo. Several followed afterwards throughout the years, since the first 'Newman' was female.

1999-- First 'Mag' made. Afterward on this year, the production of the prototype cast, which was a slightly successful automaton that could perform simple duties and handle scenarios that would be too dangerous for human beings (or newmans).

2010-- A newman male, Valse, is created. (Credit to Seth Astra)

2034-- A newman female, Cecina is born to Valse. Her mother is unknown. (Credit to Seth Astra)

2038-- First sighting of biological life on Mars. To the dismay of scientists, however, it was simply a parasite. Observation continued anyway.

2050-- Valse, weilding incredible power, attempts to begin a conquest of the world. However, he accomplishes little before his daughter turns on him. She kills him, and his dreams of conquest with him. However, she realizes that she too, weilds great power, and that power would be passed down through the generations. (Credit to Seth Astra)

2051-- Cecina takes an oath that she would remain appart from the world. She would watch, she would meet people, but she would avoid using her powers for any great effect. Later, she gives birth to a son, who she names Seth. (Credit to Seth Astra)

2066--First actual 'Cast' made (debatable). Phantasy Star 1 takes place here. Unknown group of hero's stop dark villain of sorts. Several more casts made by Kai's great ancestor, Zane, who also made the first cast. The Zerran legacy also starts here, with Yuko Zerran in Japan.

2089-- Death of Zane. Months later, several cast production facilities raided by an unknown group, but operations were ceased by Alison, daughter of Zane.

2108-- Newmans populate the colony on the moon.

2158-- (Typed by brother)
GOLIATH, the largest cast to date (well actually, he's the size of a regular sized Transformer), is created in an unknown military facility, but was quickly stolen a week later by the same group who were terrorizing Earth, the lunar colony, and the space colony. Apparently, they worshiped Megid based objects and an unknown deity. By this time, after countless criminal actions, they were declared a terrorist cult by all the world leaders, and should be dealt with likewise. They haven't provided any sort of name to anyone (even to this date), so nobody's sure what they call themselves. People simply call them "the terrorists" or "the organization".

2164-- The intelligent anthropomorphic bipedal race dubbed 'Beasts' are created, but for slave labor.

2168-- War of The Races begins due to political and military tensions. The conflict is with all races.

2268-- War ends with peace agreement from newly formed governments from all races.

2278-- First actual sightings of the 'Seed' parasite. Phantasy Star Universe (supposedly) takes place here. Seed viciously attacks all other living things, practically declaring war on the unity of the 4 races.

2279-- (Estimate) Phantasy Star Online takes place here, with the appearance of Olga Flow, a terrible god that could very well rule over the Seed. However, Olga flow was defeated by an unknown hero some time later.

2290. War with Seed ends, annihilating every Seed in existence. 500 years of peace begin.

2710-- (Typed by brother)
In a large facility owned by GRM, the terrorist group struck again to steal more casts and valuable research, whilst killing all of the staff in the building. One male cast was in the middle of being built, and they took him too. His original purpose was a construction worker, and his serial number was B58-30R1-0. They shortened it to "B58". After raiding the facility, they decimated the building with high-military grade explosives, leaving no evidence behind. He was later transformed into one of the most feared, recognized, and deadliest casts in existence.

2790-- Phantasy Star Portable takes place here. Strangely, Seed has returned from the grave.

2793-- Phantasy Star Portable 2 takes place here, and afterwards, Infinity.

2842-- Phantasy Star 2 takes place here.

2866-- Technologies advanced to extreme levels with every race, boosting morale against large 'unbeatable' hostiles. Phantasy Star 4 takes place here. Dark Falz is defeated once again, considering it was defeated back in Phantasy Star 2..(Phantasy Star 3 is not cannon as it is a side story.)

2912-- Planet Coral discovered. Construction on a biological supercomputer begins.

3000-- Mother Trinity, a deity-like biological supercomputer, is created. She starts helping the Coral society by cleaning up the planet and making it safer for organic life.

3001-- (Typed by brother)
Earth is declared uninhabitable due to extremely condensed pollution and over-population. It is believed that in this year, the terrorists moved their base of operations to Coral. By now they have considered "B58", who they have been using for their operations for several centuries, is becoming too perfect and intelligent and that they must put him down. When they sent him along with some other members to collect an artifact, they disabled him, but he recovered quickly and massacred them. He went berserk and his actions, along with his whereabouts, after this event remain mostly obscure.

3051-- Mother Trinity loses control over herself, becomes possessed by Dark Falz, and wages a savage 3 month war on all bipedal life forms on Coral. The terrorists may have possibly had a hand in this, since they worshiped her like a god afterwards. She was forced into a corner, and used the now called 'Celestial Pillar' to teleport to Coral's moon, Arca, which was primarily populated by Newmans in a single colony. Mother Trinity then used the three deadly, sinful weapons of mass destruction. The Bio extermination gas to wipe out the organic life forms, which effectively killed off every newman, Photon Noise to disable all electronics, and the Photon Eraser to destroy everything that was left on the ground, turning most of Coral into a polluted barren wasteland. The 'Great Blank' then begins. Beasts did not populate this planet at all, and so they were not aware of this situation. The same went for the other races throughout the Solar System and the Gurhal System. Any record of Alyce, the legendary human warrior (or Vanguard) was not found, although sightings of her were reported, making the Gurhal System's governments suspect that she was immortal.

3252-- Humans re-emerge completely, after surviving Mother Trinity's onslaught, officially ending the Great Blank. Some casts were found, in stasis, across inhabitable areas. Their memory banks have been completely wiped, however.

3353-- Astos Zerran, the legendary Force-Hunter, who was the father of Adam Zerran, now 11, challenges the terrorist group, who as he found out, are almost entirely newmans who worship Mother Trinity, with some exceptions of casts and humans. He and several other professionals succeeded in his first assault against them, effectively cutting off most of their gun supplies. After learning of a plot to kill his family to demoralize him, Astos rushed to help them, but was only able to save his son, Adam. They overpowered him, and publicly executed him. It was considered a tragic day. Adam's whereabouts afterwards are unknown for several years.

3365-- Newman scouting parties land on Coral from Arca in drop pods. Phantasy Star Zero takes place here. Mother Trinity eventually defeated within a week by a group of heroes. (You can decide who did this, but personally? I'd like to add Seth Astra into the group. Go you, man!)

3366-- Present day. The rest is up to you, people.

I'd just like to say that GOLIATH, B58, and David Brauner are all characters that arise from the imagination of my younger brother, who as you can plainly see twice, had a hand in helping me edit and type this. If you have any inquiries regarding these three characters, don't hesitate to ask.

Alucard V
May 24, 2011, 06:22 AM
It's still got errors in it kid.

It started with a "Great Light" battling a "Profound Darkness". The Darkness is defeated banished to another dimension. Seeking a way to escape it's prison it sends out small peaces of it's self this peaces are what we know as Dark Falz.
http://phantasystar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Profound_Darkness

EDIT: There's also the Algo System and it's three planets Palma, Motaiva, and Dezoris the vary seal of the cell of the "Profound Darkness".

Then the events of the Pioneer II and the Ragol colony the story of Red Ring Rico. (May she rest in peace.)

Not to mention Rykros the Dark Planet witch has been seen in both the Algo and Guhrel System.

RenzokukenZ
May 24, 2011, 09:09 AM
I thought PSZ's story took place at the time of Pioneer 2's voyage to Ragol.

Wayu
May 24, 2011, 10:26 AM
You also forgot the events of Infinity.

-Wayu

qoxolg
May 24, 2011, 10:30 AM
I am working on a PSO based comic, so I've done a bit of research on the PSO timeline some time ago.

You can find a pretty detailed timeline of PSO here: http://www.phantasystardynasty.com/NPCGuides/SummaryTimeline.html

In PSO the years use the AUW timeline. I dunno what it stands for, but it's probably an event that takes place far beyond our time (if the PS world is linked to ours).

Anyway, in the PSO story they are actually leaving Coral, and the game starts at the point where Pioneer 2 arrives @ Ragol, so Coral should be found, before PSO takes place...

Pioneers voyage to Ragol probably takes one year (Pioneer 1 departs AUW 3076 and lands on Ragol on AUW 3077. Pioneer 2 departs on AUW 3083 and reaches Ragol on AUW 3084).

Alucard V
May 24, 2011, 10:42 AM
I thought PSZ's story took place at the time of Pioneer 2's voyage to Ragol.

Same race of people earlier point in time.

From what I found with the power of Wiki and the PSO-World community, it was.....
-Phantasy Star Zero
-Phantasy Star Online
-PSO Episode 2
-PSO Blue Burst
-PSO Episode 3

Tho I've only played Zero so I can't really confirm much of this.

A. Zerran
May 24, 2011, 07:34 PM
Well, that goes to show that I know nothing about PSO or Pioneer or anything like that...besides, this is in another dimension, technically speaking. It doesn't have to be in order. And Infinity did not even come out yet. How am I supposed to put it into the timeline if nobody even knows about the story? (Nobody except if they live in Japan.) Aside from that, I have never played PSU, PS 1, 2, or any of the PSO games. I've only played a small portion of PS 4, a huge chunk of PSP 2, a small piece of PSP 1, and the whole game of PSZ. Look just forget it, ok? This is a fail, but don't call me a kid.

A. Zerran
May 24, 2011, 08:08 PM
Ok, since this is a total fail, I request that this topic be closed ASAP. -_- I am Error. Somebody please take my spot and redo this on a different topic.

Alucard V
May 25, 2011, 07:50 AM
Ok, since this is a total fail, I request that this topic be closed ASAP. -_- I am Error. Somebody please take my spot and redo this on a different topic.

It's not a total fail. You got people talking that in it's self is a small win.

I have wanted to do a "Travers Guide to the Galaxy". But I'd just end up taking themes from other sci-fi games.
And sorry about calling you a kid.

qoxolg
May 25, 2011, 10:35 AM
The Phantasy Star timeline/world is full of holes. Even PSO is still full of holes, though imo the fun part is actually trying to fill them up. Thats what I am doing with my comic.

AzureBlaze
May 26, 2011, 01:45 AM
Did someone say timeline?
(I'll come out of the woodwork) Beeeh I need to update that thing anyway.

PSZ is confusing because they call it "Earth and Moon" for most of the game. Only later do you learn it was originally called Coral & Arka before they nuked it all to hell/Mother killed it.

Alucard V timeline is almost right.
Except that ps0 goes at the end of all that. Since the Pioneer projects kinda didnt work out, (What with the whole everyone on p1 died, then p2 fought for and won independence from Coral and told the place to shove it) the remaining Coralians (? whatever Coral people) Built Mother thing to try and clean up the planet instead of bailing out off of it. So she 'cleaned up' the humans with death because she saw them as the problem. Hence the "Great Blank" they talk about in there where history is missing since she killed most of everyone.

You'll notice that the newmen in 0 have been "perfected" in that they dont moan on how they could die at any minute (Like SUE does in pso) because Mother worked out the kinks in the DNA or something. It's never explained how its done, but it is said THAT it's done.

ST has officially stated that none of the planets EVER were supposed to be 'Earth' as in this earth in this dimension only in a scifi future. They got slammed with that a lot.

Also there's another timeline lurking around somewhere that EspioKaos of PSOW did translate over from a JP one. It should be immensely useful IF you can find it. I would swear PSOW itself to have it as a resource posted up somewhere but...?

Alucard V
May 26, 2011, 06:12 AM
Are you sure were reading the same timeline?

He had the MAG's and CAST/Android just show up like it was nothing. Where's the V.I. to A.I. leap? When I go though it mentally I see Sky Net or the Matrix.

That and he's played down Dark Falz from omni-dimensional Death God to Parasite.

Not to mention there's no mention of Rykros.

I know the Phantasy Star Wiki sucks but would it kill people to read up on the subject?

AzureBlaze
May 26, 2011, 11:16 PM
Alucard V, it was your timeline I was saying was nearly right.
I also uncovered this here:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100707

But DONT press the link you find in the post it has been hijacked by some stupid domain squatter or something. Does anyone have the original of this thing since the page it was on got eaten? It would be super helpful to people, I think.

There was another one too, maybe it was a graphic from a JP book, but it had PSO/BB/Ver 2. stuff in it. But even with all the forumsearch buttons I cant find it

Alucard V
May 27, 2011, 09:58 PM
I remember hearing something on the 2nd PSO-world pod cast is all.