PDA

View Full Version : items from dreamcast not released in gamecube

KyuutoHikari
Mar 15, 2003, 10:26 AM
In my "quest" to have a Madame's Parasol, it occurred to me that I haven't seen anybody on the Gamecube advertising that they have one, nor have I seen screenshots of it on the Gamecube. The only clue I have that it can be found at all is on PSO for Grownups' drop charts that say Viridia can find it from Gibbles in Ultimate control center. Perhaps this item hasn't been released yet for the Gamecube, like the Handgun: Guld which was only released recently?

What are some of the other known weapons from previous versions that haven't been released yet? And are these items able to be found offline at all if they're in the drop charts, or must the stage be done online?

Another note: In the Gamecube intro, the FOnewearl is shown walking along the beach with the pink parasol, even though it is known that she can't equip it; she carries the blue umbrella. What's up with that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyuutoHikari on 2003-03-15 07:27 ]</font>

Celes152
Mar 15, 2003, 01:22 PM
The Guld could have been found on day one. All the preprogramed drops can be found offline and on, anytime. It's just matter that the dupers got their hands on a Guld and duped it massivly.

Items that had to be released are things such as Online S-ranks. There are still quite a few items that haven't shown up yet.

Examples are:
The colored rings
Flame Garment
There's alot more but I can't remember right now..>.<

However, only three items from DC are not in this version at all.

State/Maintenece
Trap/Serch
Hit Material

KyuutoHikari
Mar 15, 2003, 01:24 PM
Aha. Thanks for clearing that up.

Primrose
Mar 15, 2003, 05:16 PM
Another note: In the Gamecube intro, the FOnewearl is shown walking along the beach with the pink parasol, even though it is known that she can't equip it; she carries the blue umbrella. What's up with that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyuutoHikari on 2003-03-15 07:27 ]</font>

i think what you mean is Madams Parasol. In V2 it was only equipable by RAcaseals and HUnewearls, due to its high ATP requirements. Now all female characters have enough ATP to equip it. The stats have been renewed and are now more balanced for Episode 1 & 2.
FOnewearls max out at 583 ATP, and the ATP requirement for Madams Parasol is 570, and thats why FOnewearls can equip it now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Primrose on 2003-07-03 13:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Primrose on 2003-07-31 16:08 ]</font>

Richard
Mar 15, 2003, 05:48 PM
KyuutoHikari wrote:
The only clue I have that it can be found at all is on PSO for Grownups' drop charts that say Viridia can find it from Gibbles in Ultimate control center.

LOL-- I submitted that drop. ^_^

About the "released" item things--- everyone is just assuming that the Flame Garment, Demonic Fork, Rings, and handfuls of others are going to be realease items. Just don't be surprised if none of them are in this version at all.

Cloud_01
Mar 15, 2003, 05:54 PM
These are the items that I can remember off the top of my head that haven't been released so far on GC PSO.

Sonic Knuckles
Flame Garment/already mentioned
Panther's Claw/already mentioned
color rings/already mentioned

There may be a few more but that's all I remember. I personally had Sonic Knuckles. They weren't that great but were fun to use.

There was also the item used to make Lavis Blades and Double Cannon but I don't remember the exact name. I'm pretty sure the name ended with the word parts though.

Davion
Mar 15, 2003, 06:15 PM
On 2003-03-15 14:54, Cloud_01 wrote:

There was also the item used to make Lavis Blades and Double Cannon but I don't remember the exact name. I'm pretty sure the name ended with the word parts though.

That's the Sysetra. People can find it now.

Trt499
Mar 15, 2003, 06:18 PM
Its spelled Syncesta.

Cloud_01
Mar 15, 2003, 07:52 PM
That's the Sysetra. People can find it now.

Yeah, I know that but in V.2 I believe it was a different item. Vulpesmundi mentioned it in another thread a while back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloud_01 on 2003-03-15 16:55 ]</font>

Trt499
Mar 15, 2003, 07:53 PM
I think it was called Joint Parts.

Richard
Mar 15, 2003, 11:15 PM
I believe Joint Parts were also neccassary to make GuldMilla in DC ver.2 (or so I hear)