PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 A brighter day 2 - as a Fortetecher

Caiterz
May 25, 2011, 09:17 PM
Hi ^^;

Ive went through the story mode on C rank pretty find up until now...

The Carriguine kill me, ethan, and karan all in 1 hit... while we were buffed! Not sure what hit that was even!

Any advice? I'm level 55 female newman and i have the Diga and Barta skill sets to over 11.

-------
Edit:
-------

....oook, some guy IRL told me that the floor flashes pink and everything on the floor dies, and that i have to run in some corridor....

soooo

nm

lol

Orochinagi
Jun 4, 2011, 10:27 AM
In the near future you may only want to do this mission on an "A run" in order to earn a special item needed to trade for one of three ultimate weapon. In order to win that mission, Fortetecher won't cut it. You'll need to be a Masterforce with 41 diga and Regrant. If you youtube that mission, you will find a male newman masterforce that conquered that mission with ease. 41 or limit break diga allows you to hit the carriguine in two spots on his body at the same time. However, limit break diga would require you to collect AP points to earn the ability either by maxing out your level and earning exp or GAM missions. Allegedly 41 diga can sometimes hit multiple targets at close range. You will also need a decent s rank armor with a head slot known as "har / quick". The recommended level is around 120 and above.

Now to complete this on a "C", follow a similar pattern but whatever spells you use, try getting them to lvl 21. And buy at least a "me / quick" to cast spells faster. The "pink" you saw on the ground is a time activated bomb. On your map you will get a notification of where the bomb will activate at least 7 secs before it activates. The bomb is basically an instant kill for u. The longer u take to kill the delsaban and one carriguine, the more carriguine will spawn with bombs. There are a few videos and tutorials on how to handle this mission. Good luck!

Caiterz
Jun 7, 2011, 07:55 PM
Eh, im not really interested in having the ubar bestest weapons ever. My chao rod is cute and gets the job done, lol.

I really haven't had any difficulty GETTING there, really, its just the pink floor killed me, lol.

I didnt know that the pink floor was a trap till the guy IRL told me what it was.. I was like.

wth is this pink floor? maybe theres gunna be poison or something.. but noo, insta death, lol.

Uh, thanks for the advice i suppose xD but i was doing the story lines for the story mostly....

I dont really have any intention on doing them higher.... unless it's to farm some item i need for something o_0;;

AnonymousHat00
Jun 22, 2011, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't be doing that mission as a fortetech, and i definitely wouldn't be doing it at lvl 55 cuz it would be impossible in my opinion, considering I'm a lvl 180, gunmaster lvl 20 with a lvl 50 light shotgun bullet, and i still cant get it right.