PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Server Lag?

zeital
May 27, 2011, 08:08 AM
am i the only on getting this, where the psp2 sever is working fine, then it just starts to lag like nothing else, but its so random? i know its not my net i have a good connection

Scale of Judgment
May 27, 2011, 09:02 AM
Could be host of the room. There are some people who do not have the same connection speed...

Milla
May 27, 2011, 09:11 AM
Plus your from Australia which isn't really gonna help, obviously that isn't your fault but as most players are from the US it will cause some lag. Best you could do is host your own lobbies.

darkepyonuk
May 27, 2011, 09:47 AM
well when im in a party i lag quite a bit but when i host its fine o.0

Emp
May 27, 2011, 10:23 AM
I hardly ever lag. I tend to stay very close to my router cause PSPs naturally have bad range causing you to lag if you dont. That happens even if your hosting.

The network just got back up a few week ago and I know alot of ppl, even myself, are dcing alot due to network errors. Lag and network errors are going to be common thing for a server(s) that was just rebuilt.

kirtblue
May 27, 2011, 06:36 PM
I hardly ever lag. I tend to stay very close to my router cause PSPs naturally have bad range causing you to lag if you dont. That happens even if your hosting.

The network just got back up a few week ago and I know alot of ppl, even myself, are dcing alot due to network errors. Lag and network errors are going to be common thing for a server(s) that was just rebuilt.

what she said
my router is normally about 2-5 feet away from me while i play
my connection is great but i still get lag errors and or dc ALOT
this was not the case before psn went down

NicorTheDuke
May 27, 2011, 10:58 PM
i agree

zeital
May 28, 2011, 05:30 AM
Plus your from Australia which isn't really gonna help, obviously that isn't your fault but as most players are from the US it will cause some lag. Best you could do is host your own lobbies.

its been happening for both me and people in my group who ARE from the US

for us its started after the PSN got back up, i never had a problem b4 this >> its kinda annoying, and my connection point is in the next room over so i got full bar as well, but as i said i never had a problem b4 this

Gintoki-kun
May 28, 2011, 09:30 AM
I am extremely irritated with how I can stand right next to my router and yet still get disconnected.Currently I can host my room and still get dc'ed easy as 1 2 3.This been happening since the full game came out,and I am blaming Sega for no coorapting with Sony and using at least the Notice board.The servers are PSN but this game is Sega's and I think they should revamp it atleast.

zeital
May 29, 2011, 12:18 AM
I am extremely irritated with how I can stand right next to my router and yet still get disconnected.Currently I can host my room and still get dc'ed easy as 1 2 3.This been happening since the full game came out,and I am blaming Sega for no coorapting with Sony and using at least the Notice board.The servers are PSN but this game is Sega's and I think they should revamp it atleast.

yea well there was always server probs with psp2, but they are worse now >>