PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Livestream

Emp
May 27, 2011, 11:12 PM
GreenThunder(Scarlette) and I livestreaming missions. If you wanna watch you can click here: http://www.livestream.com/lozorpm

If you wanna come party with us, the party name is Nightz. Min level 100. GT and I will be livestreaming occasionally if your ever interested in watching us play or ever want to be on tv.

*EDIT: bare with the blurriness. Its getting fixed.

**EDIT: We trying to experiment using different sites to stream to fix the blurriness. Ustream, etc.

***EDIT: We can now steam missions in good readable quality. You can click the link above to go to the stream.

blace
May 27, 2011, 11:45 PM
I took a look at your party while glimpsing to see who was online, and well, I would probably join, if it weren't for the fact that everyone is at the very minimum 140.

I'm not saying I haven't done missions that involved 170+ before, just that I'll probably be on a consistent dying streak.

Emp
May 27, 2011, 11:50 PM
I took a look at your party while glimpsing to see who was online, and well, I would probably join, if it weren't for the fact that everyone is at the very minimum 140.

I'm not saying I haven't done missions that involved 170+ before, just that I'll probably be on a consistent dying streak.

Ehhh dont worry bout dieing, Just have fun.
We are currently just experimenting with stuff atm. Ill update the first post here and there.

blace
May 28, 2011, 12:13 AM
Well at this point, I'm just waiting for something to happen. I'd rather watch whatever shenanigans that's bound to follow and I'll see if I want to possibly join then.

Not that I'm saying you're bad at the game, but I've been watchin a group of LPer's screaming their way through New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Ah, the endless deaths by screen scrolling.

Emp
May 28, 2011, 12:17 AM
Well at this point, I'm just waiting for something to happen. I'd rather watch whatever shenanigans that's bound to follow and I'll see if I want to possibly join then.

Not that I'm saying you're bad at the game, but I've been watchin a group of LPer's screaming their way through New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Ah, the endless deaths by screen scrolling.

We arent streaming atm. We'll prolly hold off on the streaming until GreenThunder can get some HD recording equipment. Apparently theres a guy or two on youtube that has recording crisp video using this HD PVR box that made his psp2 vids look like the same quality you see on the psp.

blace
May 28, 2011, 12:20 AM
I'm guessing one of them will be helping with the recording?

Randomness
May 28, 2011, 12:21 AM
We arent streaming atm. We'll prolly hold off on the streaming until GreenThunder can get some HD recording equipment. Apparently theres a guy or two on youtube that has recording crisp video using this HD PVR box that made his psp2 vids look like the same quality you see on the psp.

Wouldn't it just be the standard composite video cable into a TV tuner card though?

blace
May 28, 2011, 12:23 AM
How bad is the blurriness? If it's something that kinda murks up the letters on the screen it shouldn't be that bad.

GreenThunder
May 29, 2011, 04:27 PM
Sorry to those who joined in on the stream and didn't get much.

Fortunately, I've fixed a few problems and can now stream with audio and not so blurry video.

Emp
May 29, 2011, 10:24 PM
ATTENTION!

We are now streaming our missions. If you would like to tune in, please click the link in the first post. Thank You!

We hope to see you tune in! :)

NoiseHERO
May 29, 2011, 11:17 PM
I saw it.

All of it.

NDW
May 29, 2011, 11:20 PM
I enjoyed watching the stream. :)

joshboyd1209
May 29, 2011, 11:21 PM
Your video crashed my video plugin. :disapprove:

Emp
May 29, 2011, 11:31 PM
I saw it.

All of it.

I enjoyed watching the stream. :)

Great to hear you guys liked the stream. Hope to see you guys and more ppl tune in again.

Your video crashed my video plugin. :disapprove:

Awww that sux, Josh. Try to update your plugins. Hope to see you tune in next time.