PDA

View Full Version : GC Episode One and Two Plus For GC Questions

Maxiden
May 30, 2011, 11:06 PM
Ok so ive had the game lying around for a while and decided to play it. Its pretty fun and i decided to look some stuff up online about it and ive found a bunch of stuff about red weapons and their drop rates but my character is level 81 and the rarest thing I have found is a hell Beam. So I have been wondering are the red weapons drop rates only for online or is it the same chance when your offline as well? If someone could help me out I would be grateful because I'm starting to get a little discouraged at the idea of playing the game with no chance of finding any interesting items.

AlexCraig
May 30, 2011, 11:11 PM
The drop rates on here are accurate per offline and original official PSO. just gotta keep hunting down those items. What is your section ID? That'd give me some idea of what you need to hunt.

Maxiden
May 30, 2011, 11:18 PM
Redria

Splash
May 31, 2011, 12:21 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=7&version=v3

AlexCraig
May 31, 2011, 12:28 AM
Actually another good ID for finding all the Red Weapons would be Whitill. I guess this goes with the fact that Rico, whom the weapons were made for, was a Whitill.

Then again, Whitill has meh drops most of the time, save for a few decent ones in Ulty.