PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 I got PSP2!

Skye-Fox713
Jun 1, 2011, 11:58 PM
Ok, I just got psp2 today, and i'm watching the story into trailer atm. My only question is how the heck do you rotate your character in character creation mode.

raijz
Jun 2, 2011, 12:01 AM
select+analog

Skye-Fox713
Jun 2, 2011, 12:21 AM
Ahh, ty!

レッドファンタシースター
Jun 2, 2011, 01:02 AM
omgrsh is there still people playing?

Fayorei
Jun 2, 2011, 01:49 AM
I play both versions. Right now though, I'm much lower leveled in Infinity since I decided to just carbon copy my US game character's look/class. And I'm waiting on the JPSN Store to come back up to play with the Rico outfit as I am an oddball.8)

Anyways, welcome to PSP2! I'm level 60ish I believe on my US game. Taking it VERY slow and easy since I play so many online/offline games.@-@

blace
Jun 2, 2011, 03:58 AM
Wow, another person from Colorado, makes things easier to pair up then.

I still play the game, I'm currently using my level 130 since there's not a room I can join for any of my characters at -60, but if you want some help online ask us, I might just randomly join and you won't know it even.

Edit: if you want the custom title "Veteran Guardian" and the saber Exam and any visual mods you can check the thread I made on how to get them: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187961 or have the first game already saved on your memory stick.

Ikari85
Jun 4, 2011, 07:10 AM
Hi Skye-Fox,

I picked up the game this week as well. I am in CA so we will most likely be playing during the same time. Let me know if you ever want to play.

h2olight
Jun 4, 2011, 01:37 PM
I JUST GOT PsP2I today too!! i have no idea how to play online, but I'm making a character named Down-Send , What do i do next :o?!? and where can i find english translation guides?

1JZ Type-S
Jun 7, 2011, 05:51 AM
Currently bidding on a copy for myself. Are there still a decent amount of people who play this online?

Scale of Judgment
Jun 7, 2011, 07:18 AM
I was considering purchasing it from the japanese psn store as a download but the store is down at the moment...