PDA

View Full Version : Rare Mag Question

HaLLa
Mar 15, 2003, 12:40 PM
Other than looking cool what are the benefits of rare mags? What are they good for? Thanks

gideonx
Mar 15, 2003, 12:48 PM
Well they never evolve again, which is nice because you don't have to worry about them becomeing a crappy mag. They usually have really good abilities (double shifta/rez or triple invincibility/rez). And they are easy to feed. You can finish off your mag to 200 in a very short time. Third, They are easy to feed after 200, you can keep them happy for very cheap and keep their IQ/Synch near or at max.
Being a HUcast i feed my rati any spare crap i have in my inventory. monofluids lower synch but that's ok cause i can just feed it an antidote and the synch goes back up. I feed it all the time with any spare fluids, anitdotes, antiparalysis, monomates, moon/sol atomizers (once i get a tenth one).

Hope this helps.

gideonx
Mar 15, 2003, 12:48 PM
Well they never evolve again, which is nice because you don't have to worry about them becomeing a crappy mag. They usually have really good abilities (double shifta/rez or triple invincibility/rez). And they are easy to feed. You can finish off your mag to 200 in a very short time. Third, They are easy to feed after 200, you can keep them happy for very cheap and keep their IQ/Synch near or at max.
Being a HUcast i feed my rati any spare crap i have in my inventory. monofluids lower synch but that's ok cause i can just feed it an antidote and the synch goes back up. I feed it all the time with any spare fluids, anitdotes, antiparalysis, monomates, moon/sol atomizers (once i get a tenth one).

Hope this helps.