PDA

View Full Version : dumb ash!

Raven5_1
Mar 15, 2003, 02:23 PM
i cant believe im having problems with from the depths!

it seems that if you dont kill the monsters that appear when you meet ash fast he will get paralysed and become a bloddy hinderance and on top of that he seems to have no ability to heal himself! argh

Zeebo
Mar 15, 2003, 02:25 PM
Ehm get smacked take him to town and go to hospital all healed......

Raven5_1
Mar 15, 2003, 02:35 PM
are you telling me if i take him to the hospital i can heal him? i didnt think that worked!

Raven5_1
Mar 15, 2003, 03:26 PM
hello? can someone confirm this?

Piro-Skies
Mar 15, 2003, 03:30 PM
If you heal yourself in the hospital, it heals him also.....I think.

-Piro Skies

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Mar 15, 2003, 03:33 PM
I had that happen to him before, but i just beet the quest. But i got allot of smacking done to me and had to constintley heal him with resta!

ArcaneDarkness
Mar 15, 2003, 03:59 PM
You could also get him poisoned by a poison spitter. The poison takes the effect of the paralysis, so you only have to use Anti to heal him. This also works if you are paralyzed and then get poisoned.

~AD~

_yael
Mar 16, 2003, 03:49 PM
yeah, take some damage then pipe to town and talk to the hospital chick, she will cure you and his paralysis/poison.

Ash pissed me off too, apparently the big slow totem mo fos (forgot their names) paralyze and claws poison. Ash has some attack techs and resta but he won't heal himself unless he is fighting o_0 and he has no anti at all!

I have androids so I know how pain-in-the-ass ash is

LOL orginally had it say "...but he won't hell himself..." that will kill him quicker. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _yael on 2003-03-16 12:51 ]</font>