PDA

View Full Version : Getting good slot armor

HaLLa
Mar 15, 2003, 02:52 PM
where good places for 3-4 slot armor or does it just depend on your ID. I just made a FO and I gave him my mag and stuff. I still need 200 MST to use Club of Laconian. My good guy cant buy anything that will help the new one cause its all too good. Any ideas for improving him fast?

BUt the FO does take off 30 and 50 on LVL 1 with a saber....thats not bad

Axispoint
Mar 15, 2003, 02:59 PM
I have four four slot armors (well, two are various armors, the other two I think are basic frames) and three of them I got with my Redria character. you can find them with other ID's, but with Redria you have a better chance because you can find so much armor/frames, whichever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Wang_Tang
Mar 15, 2003, 03:06 PM
Get some addslots by trading in photon drops to the guy in gallon's shop quest. addslots do exactly what you're prolly thinking - add slots.

Brundidge
Mar 15, 2003, 03:13 PM
There is no ID that can find slots better than any other ID quoted from teamphalanx who shattered my redria hopes and dreams http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif but oh well its true I just never noticed. I just got most of my armor from my redria character.

Anyways your best bet is to get online and spend those useless Photon drops you've been finding on some add slots.

HaLLa
Mar 15, 2003, 03:24 PM
I cant go online yet but I will be able to soon.

G0D
Mar 15, 2003, 10:14 PM
I think redria is mistaken for finding Slotted armors, just because they find so many they have a greater chance of getting an armor with a high number of slots....

Yoda86
Mar 15, 2003, 10:34 PM
I think that the number of slots on any armor or frame is completely random ( just like getting grinders which is pissing me off <see my forum>)

_yael
Mar 19, 2003, 11:15 PM
honestly, the shop guy sells 3-slot and 4-slots every blue moon and if you have the cash buy a 4-slot. Thats what I do.

Sasarai
Mar 19, 2003, 11:34 PM
I do the same, when I see a 3 or 4 slot armor at the armor seller, I buy 4 or 5 and give them to my other characters or friends. Everytime you telepipe or quest (start or finish) his inventory resets. I could also change everytime you enter the transporter to Ragol, but I'm not certain. In any case, I check everytime.