PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Save converting?

Miki~
Jun 11, 2011, 02:50 PM
H I have a psp2 english save and am wondering if it is possible to convert from english to japanese? Really want to play infinty but don't want to start over on the game. If anyone wants to help out please send me a private message.

I already have infinty (umd version btw). My psp is ofw and I have no idea how to do it on my own.

Zarode
Jun 11, 2011, 08:51 PM
Yes. What we do then is convert your PSP2 US/UK save into PSP2 JP, and then we tell you how to transfer it over (in-game) to Infinity.

Miki~
Jun 11, 2011, 09:00 PM
Yes. What we do then is convert your PSP2 US/UK save into PSP2 JP, and then we tell you how to transfer it over (in-game) to Infinity.

Oh that's good news. Is it possible for you to help with that? If you need to discuss this via pm then just send a message.

Zarode
Jun 11, 2011, 09:37 PM
Host your save file on Mediafire (http://www.mediafire.com/) or some where similar. Make sure to ZIP, RAR, or 7Z your savefile folder, just to make it easier for me. I need the WHOLE folder. Should be listed as ULUS10529, if you have the US version of the game.

edit: Also, how far do you want me to go with your savefile? I can tell you how to transfer the save when you get Infinity, or I can just convert it that far for you.

Miki~
Jun 11, 2011, 09:59 PM
Host your save file on Mediafire (http://www.mediafire.com/) or some where similar. Make sure to ZIP, RAR, or 7Z your savefile folder, just to make it easier for me. I need the WHOLE folder. Should be listed as ULUS10529, if you have the US version of the game.

edit: Also, how far do you want me to go with your savefile? I can tell you how to transfer the save when you get Infinity, or I can just convert it that far for you.

I'm not sure how to transfer. Am I supposed to just copy and paste the folder? I will send you the file in a few minutes. EDIT: Should I post it here or in a private message? I may take it off here after the conversion is over.

Zarode
Jun 11, 2011, 10:33 PM
Take the whole save folder (which is in PSP > SAVEDATA , look for ULUS10529), and drag it onto your Desktop. From there, make a new folder called pspfan36 Save, or something along those lines, drag the ULUS10529 folder into there. From there, if you are using a Windows computer, right click the folder and go to Send to>, and there should be an option for Compressed (zipped) Folder, or something along those lines. Do that, and then host the file on Mediafire. PM me if you don't want anyone else to have access to that file.

Miki~
Jun 11, 2011, 11:52 PM
ok got the save.:D Thanks for your help in converting it.