PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Save Conversion?

Ray and Pele
Jun 12, 2011, 02:16 PM
Um. Hi..I'm looking for someone to convert my US PSP2 save into JP PSP2 save. I hope it ain't too much to ask...

Zarode
Jun 13, 2011, 12:55 AM
Host your save file on Mediafire and I'll do it.

Minoko
Jun 14, 2011, 08:01 AM
Oh well since someone created a thread for it, I would like to second that request if that's possible, pretty please :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?aau1t5odb54djcc

Thanks a lot !

Zarode
Jun 14, 2011, 12:45 PM
Here you go, Minoko.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n8yrofafzn3zfn9

When you need to import it to PSPo2i (Infinity), go to Import, and hit the third option on that screen. Hit the shorter answer of the two, and your file will be completely transferred.

Minoko
Jun 14, 2011, 12:59 PM
That was fast :)

Thanks a lot *bows*.

Zarode
Jun 14, 2011, 01:02 PM
It took me longer then usual because my memory stick decided to chip on me when I took it out of my PC. Luckily, I fixed it, because the damn thing didn't want to fit back into my PSP. Be a weird way to lose 8GBs...

Minoko
Jun 14, 2011, 01:25 PM
Aw, that's something I've been VERY careful with nowadays. I backup my data like twice a week

chaoelite
Jun 14, 2011, 03:01 PM
It took me longer then usual because my memory stick decided to chip on me when I took it out of my PC. Luckily, I fixed it, because the damn thing didn't want to fit back into my PSP. Be a weird way to lose 8GBs...

wouldn't it be easier to transfer via usb cable if you have that option?

Zarode
Jun 14, 2011, 03:56 PM
My computer has a card reader in the front, easy access.

chaoelite
Jun 14, 2011, 04:06 PM
maybe i should of rephrased to safer since you said you chipped your mem card :/

Zarode
Jun 14, 2011, 04:10 PM
It still works, so I'm fine for now. I just need to be more careful on how fast I pull it out. A little patience, I guess. :disapprove:

Ray and Pele
Jun 17, 2011, 05:49 PM
Ok.

here you go

I'll mail you the password

http://www.mediafire.com/?qis2np7jfj81ip9

Shadowjesse626
Jun 19, 2011, 12:43 PM
zarode can u convert mine too?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CC4WG0B
i'll mail u my pass

Bosich
Jun 20, 2011, 06:32 AM
hi Zarode. Sorry, my english is bad. Can u help me? I need a convertation of my save. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XDDS0HKB Thanks a lot.

Shadowjesse626
Jun 20, 2011, 10:36 AM
hey u should put a password on your file if u already didn't. people can steal your save and use it for themselves

Bosich
Jun 20, 2011, 11:15 AM
hey u should put a password on your file if u already didn't. people can steal your save and use it for themselves

Thx, dont worry.;-)

XiphiarKira
Jun 20, 2011, 04:38 PM
hey zarode, are you still helping people convert their english to japanese?

Ranmo
Jun 20, 2011, 07:38 PM
Anyone know of a guide or link on how to actually convert it yourself? I'm interested in converting but I don't need it now.

Shadowjesse626
Jun 20, 2011, 07:46 PM
Anyone know of a guide or link on how to actually convert it yourself? I'm interested in converting but I don't need it now.

i've wanted 2 do that 2 but couldn't find a guide that wasn't confusing lol

Soy Sauce
Jun 20, 2011, 09:28 PM
Here's an idiot question, where is the save game data on the psp folder?

blace
Jun 20, 2011, 09:36 PM
Requires CFW(custom firmware) and possibly multiple versions of the game from different regions.

Here's an idiot question, where is the save game data on the psp folder?
ULUS10529 is the folder for PSP2.

Soy Sauce
Jun 20, 2011, 10:13 PM
Requires CFW(custom firmware) and possibly multiple versions of the game from different regions.

ULUS10529 is the folder for PSP2.

Awesome. Thanks man

Ranmo
Jun 20, 2011, 11:15 PM
Bah. Thanks for answering. I guess Ill just hope that there are nice people around by the time I need it. OR Sega can just take good care of the online of EN PSP2 infinity. /sigh lol

SenpaiX
Jun 21, 2011, 10:41 AM
can you convert my save data to japanese

link tooken down

NDW
Jun 21, 2011, 11:22 AM
can you convert my save data to japanese

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

Wrong link, lol.

SenpaiX
Jun 21, 2011, 12:10 PM
okay how is this? Can it be converted now? I will delete my links once converted

Shadowjesse626
Jun 21, 2011, 03:01 PM
nvm i found out how to convert my save and did it myself.

NDW
Jun 21, 2011, 05:39 PM
okay how is this? Can it be converted now? I will delete my links once converted

*facepalms*

That link isn't a download link. A download link should look something like this:

E.g. http://www.mediafire.com/?sbyyldo129rih38

SenpaiX
Jun 21, 2011, 11:31 PM
I just created a fox fire acount, all I did was just upload my information

vagabondkitten
Jun 22, 2011, 07:45 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it possible to convert Japanese infinity files back into an English ones as well? I think I'm about to cave in pretty soon, and just buy Japanese infinity, but I'm just wondering, on the off chance that I get pretty far in infinity and then we actually get an English version, so I don't have to redo everything in the English version (this is all hypothetical I know, but I'm just wondering if it's possible). Either way I'm going to wait at least until I get my main to level 200 in PSP:2 vanilla before I buy infinity, but I'm just curious.

Zarode
Jun 22, 2011, 08:07 AM
Yes, you can convert your JP Infinity save back into US Infinity save. It wouldn't be worth Sega's time to change how the save format is.

SenpaiX
Jun 22, 2011, 10:12 AM
*facepalms*

That link isn't a download link. A download link should look something like this:

E.g. http://www.mediafire.com/?sbyyldo129rih38

:-? All I did was open mediafire.com, uploaded PSP2 information in my ULUS10529 folder, posted it on the web and then submitted my hyperlink on this thread.

I dont think im missing anything because there is a download function next to the files.

Im new on medifie by the way, could use more help than just your link.

I still want my save data converted to Japanese PSP2 save data but I cant post the entire ULUS10529 folder, I can only post whats in the ULUS folder

Jun 22, 2011, 01:08 PM
:-? All I did was open mediafire.com, uploaded PSP2 information in my ULUS10529 folder, posted it on the web and then submitted my hyperlink on this thread.

I dont think im missing anything because there is a download function next to the files.

Im new on medifie by the way, could use more help than just your link.

I still want my save data converted to Japanese PSP2 save data but I cant post the entire ULUS10529 folder, I can only post whats in the ULUS folder

Just put it in a rar file.

Also, not to hijack this thread, but can someone help me convert my save as well? I tried doing it myself on an m33 but it failed. So can anyone help me out?^^;

ChaosAngel92
Jun 22, 2011, 01:37 PM
I'm also requesting some help to a conversion.
If anyone is whiling to help me, please tell me so I can send you a PM with the required files.
Thanks for your time.

MESeele
Jun 22, 2011, 05:36 PM
Wow, looks like that mention of meeting Ruby really flipped a switch with a lot of people :-P. I didn't think another conversion spree would happen until... ...oh wait.

vagabondkitten
Jun 22, 2011, 05:51 PM
Yes, you can convert your JP Infinity save back into US Infinity save. It wouldn't be worth Sega's time to change how the save format is.

Thanks for the answer! Now I'm really not going to hesitate to get the Japanese version.

ChaosAngel92
Jun 22, 2011, 06:27 PM
Please someone? I just got infinity...and I'm literally drooling to play this game o.o

I offer 10 cookies to the one who can do it :D

PREEETYYY PLEAAASEE.

I beg you....

;_;

I just found a guide to do that, but I don't know if pso.world allows me to post it.
But you will require both PSP:2 US and PSP2:JP aside from a modded PSP to make it work.
I'm in process of getting all the required materials, but It might take a while.

XiphiarKira
Jun 22, 2011, 11:55 PM
hey chaosangel92, could you pm me the link to the guide?

SenpaiX
Jun 23, 2011, 07:03 AM
Just put it in a rar file.

Also, not to hijack this thread, but can someone help me convert my save as well? I tried doing it myself on an m33 but it failed. So can anyone help me out?^^;

The best I can do on my computer is put my data in a zip folder with my current knowledge. Had to download a function just to do that.

I hope I did it right for converting file

edit

NDW
Jun 23, 2011, 08:19 PM
The best I can do on my computer is put my data in a zip folder with my current knowledge. Had to download a function just to do that.

I hope I did it right for converting file

If someone will convert my data I will private mail them my log in information, media fire annoys me with the poping up home page instead of my game file

Putting your data in a .zip folder and uploading it is good. But there a problem.

The following link that you've been putting in multiple posts is NOT a download page for your file:
> http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

When you're at Mediafire's My Files page, it should look something like this:
[spoiler-box]
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4408/mediafire1.png
[/spoiler-box]

When you are on this page, click the file name, which is a hyperlink, to bring you to a page that looks like this:
[spoiler-box]
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6581/mediafire2.png
[/spoiler-box]

Use the copy link button to copy the URL to your clipboard and paste the link into a post.

SenpaiX
Jun 24, 2011, 11:17 AM
Putting your data in a .zip folder and uploading it is good. But there a problem.

The following link that you've been putting in multiple posts is NOT a download page for your file:
> http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

When you're at Mediafire's My Files page, it should look something like this:
[spoiler-box]
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4408/mediafire1.png
[/spoiler-box]

When you are on this page, click the file name, which is a hyperlink, to bring you to a page that looks like this:
[spoiler-box]
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6581/mediafire2.png
[/spoiler-box]

Use the copy link button to copy the URL to your clipboard and paste the link into a post.

link removed

Ok thanks, loged out and it worked, my zip folder ready to be converted

Tell-TaleHeart7
Jun 27, 2011, 03:56 PM
I would like my save file to be converted too please.
PM me if you want to help please.
Or if you prefer, the link is here:
Link removed
I already uploaded a Winrar file on MediaFire.
I think I accidentally put in my DLC content too, but oh well.
I would just like a file for the Phantasy Star Potable 2 Infinity Trial.

Titan200
Jun 27, 2011, 08:26 PM
Could someone convert my US save to JP? I would be very grateful.

Ghostcat
Jun 27, 2011, 08:44 PM
I didn't see this here :/

Sorry for the redundant thread.

http://www.mediafire.com/?exclbq117g4cxw4

Could someone convert this to japanese so I can try out infinity?

Syncesta
Jun 27, 2011, 08:44 PM
can anyone convert my EU savefile to JAP?
dont need to rush
i dont hv infinity atm
i just wanna know if someone can convert a EU savefile
i mail the 1 and send him my file

thanks

Emp
Jun 28, 2011, 04:57 PM
Could someone convert my US save to JP? I would be very grateful. Here is my save file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a85h9cluzyzszb8

can anyone convert my EU savefile to JAP?
dont need to rush
i dont hv infinity atm
i just wanna know if someone can convert a EU savefile
i mail the 1 and send him my file

thanks

I hope you guys get converted soon. Im moving on. Hope to see you guys there :D <33

Titan200
Jun 28, 2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah! My copy is comming in the mail next week! :D I just went with the UMD version instead of the DDL version. ^^;

Emp
Jun 28, 2011, 05:09 PM
Yeah! My copy is comming in the mail next week! :D I just went with the UMD version instead of the DDL version. ^^;

Same. I just ordered my copy via Fed Ex. It'll be here this week and I already have my save converted :D

Syncesta
Jun 28, 2011, 05:42 PM
naaaaaaah.....never coming -.- :P

Ghostcat
Jun 30, 2011, 11:18 AM
Never mind on my conversion request, I did it myself :)

Megiddon
Jun 30, 2011, 11:26 AM
when so much of them are willing to buy and play the jap version instead

Ghostcat
Jun 30, 2011, 01:35 PM
Know what? That was really easy.
In a couple days I'll pull out a spare memory card and start doing other people's conversions.

Syncesta
Jun 30, 2011, 01:54 PM
@Ghostcat
can u convert my file?
its EU idk if that change something

Hat
Jun 30, 2011, 02:53 PM
Ghostcat, when you are able to, would you mind converting my savefile? I would REALLY appreciate it. It's US by the way. My copy should be coming in soon and that would really stink if I couldn't play it. I already uploaded my save to Mediafire. I would be really thankful (of course, when you are able and willing to).

sdre34
Jul 3, 2011, 05:31 PM
I have an English alternate save file for my second Memory Stick, would somebody be able to convert the save to JP, please?
I'll PM whoever decides to help the link to the download. Please mention also if MegaUpload will not work for you and if I need to upload my file to a different website.

Thank you (in advance),
Sdre34

Ludamec
Jul 4, 2011, 04:33 PM
@ Ghost, I request the same conversion if you have the time. I have a mediafire link ready to go whenever I get someone to agree to convert. Only thing standing between me and importing psp2i :D

Ghostcat
Jul 4, 2011, 04:40 PM
Calm down guys, I need to buy a new memory stick first to fit both games at once.

Titan200
Jul 6, 2011, 09:14 PM
I'd love to have my save converted soon. My game is comming in the mail tomorrow. ^_^ Please PM me if you can help me.

Titan200
Jul 8, 2011, 11:46 PM
I just got my game in today and I realy want to play it @.@ Could someone please convert my save real soon? @_@

Dabian
Jul 9, 2011, 10:10 AM
The thought of re-leveling and re-farming really scared me. I'm really bad with this tech stuff, so I too would like a save conversion from NA to JP.

Could someone please help me? Many thanks for your time and trouble. T.T
Link below.

[LINK REMOVED]

I'll PM the password upon request. Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Found some info on the net, and some trial and error later, I managed to get it done myself. /Minor self-confidence boost.

blazingsonic
Jul 12, 2011, 05:10 PM
I just got the demo and I'm curious to see how this is done, is Mediafire save?

Gintoki-kun
Jul 12, 2011, 08:41 PM
I just got the demo and I'm curious to see how this is done, is Mediafire save?

Best to do it on Megaupload.

Ludamec
Jul 13, 2011, 12:52 AM
is anyone here converting saves yet by chance? I've got my yen already uploaded to my PSN account for psp2i, along with a mediafire save waiting to be converted. Hoping someone can help soon? =D

blazingsonic
Jul 13, 2011, 06:39 PM
Yes I want to know too, I'm thinking of getting a copy from Play Asia (My very first import)

Hat
Jul 13, 2011, 06:41 PM
My copy came in yesterday. I was excited, but I have yet to get my save converted. I hate to have to rely on others to help, but I'm afraid I can't quite convert saves. So it's pretty frustrating :/

blazingsonic
Jul 13, 2011, 07:03 PM
If I had the program I could do it myself

Hat
Jul 13, 2011, 07:07 PM
Well apparently, you need 2 PSPs, at least one with CFW I believe, and a US/EU and JP copy of PSP2. If you have all that, you may be able to do it, of course with the assistance of a guide.

Emp
Jul 13, 2011, 07:07 PM
My copy came in yesterday. I was excited, but I have yet to get my save converted. I hate to have to rely on others to help, but I'm afraid I can't quite convert saves. So it's pretty frustrating :/

I hope you get yours converted soon. Your missing all fun.^^

Hat
Jul 13, 2011, 07:09 PM
I've been playing my lame file, and yeah, it isnt so fun, considering how lame that is. If I were playing my real file on the other hand... But, I haven't seen any real English speaking players on, though. Wrong time, maybe.

Shadowjesse626
Jul 13, 2011, 07:25 PM
Well apparently, you need 2 PSPs, at least one with CFW I believe, and a US/EU and JP copy of PSP2. If you have all that, you may be able to do it, of course with the assistance of a guide.
u only need one psp that can run CFW

blazingsonic
Jul 13, 2011, 07:44 PM
Maybe once I get a PSP Go I want to also try using a PS3 Controller to play it.

blace
Jul 13, 2011, 11:32 PM
Maybe once I get a PSP Go I want to also try using a PS3 Controller to play it.
There isn't any kind of peripheral that enables a PS3 controller on the Go.

lazyknight
Jul 13, 2011, 11:51 PM
^No peripheral needed. The PSP Go can detect the Dual Shock 3 via Bluetooth.

If you have a docking bay with a TV out, you can use it with a DS3 and use your PSP Go as a console. :)

blace
Jul 14, 2011, 03:50 AM
^No peripheral needed. The PSP Go can detect the Dual Shock 3 via Bluetooth.

If you have a docking bay with a TV out, you can use it with a DS3 and use your PSP Go as a console. :)
It still requires something in between to synch the two things together. A PS3.

MrXtreme
Jul 14, 2011, 08:16 AM
It still requires something in between to synch the two things together. A PS3.

It requires a PS3 to sync the two, as explained via the PSP Go when you attempt it.

Kupokupo
Jul 14, 2011, 06:31 PM
I was wondering is the person that can convert files still offering to do so? If not does anyone no how to convert a english file to japanese?

darkepyonuk
Jul 16, 2011, 05:31 PM
if anyone wants there save converted ill do it :D

blazingsonic
Jul 16, 2011, 10:52 PM
Cool, what do I need to do?

blace
Jul 17, 2011, 02:50 AM
Hook up your PSP to your PC via USB cable, (or take out the memory stick and insert it into the memory stick slot if you have one) and find either ULUS10529, for US, or ULES01439, for EU. Then upload them the save data to a site such as mediafire, megaupload, rapidshare, etc. And then wait a while for your save. It's not a long process, but it sounds time consuming.

Taijutsu-Joshua
Jul 17, 2011, 12:30 PM
if anyone wants there save converted ill do it :D

Thanks again bro for converting my file!

darkepyonuk
Jul 17, 2011, 12:48 PM

host your save somewhere and pm me the link

Thanks again bro for converting my file!

its allright bro, anytime :D

P.S. people, i do delete your saves after im finished, that includes saves hosted on sited :)

Shiruku
Jul 19, 2011, 11:07 AM
hi
i would like to have my save converted please ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?utugqic7gqjwyhv

pm me for the pass ok
thanks in advance

Aquayoshi
Jul 22, 2011, 02:10 AM
I'd also like to have my save converted, because I want to tear things up in the demo as my old character while I go through the lengthy process of importing the full game. It's no fun starting over...

Can anyone please do it for me?
http://www.mediafire.com/?xwb8jwzr5gzgyy5
PM me for the password

NeoMatrix
Jul 24, 2011, 08:54 AM
Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with converting my PSP2 save. I sent a pm to darkepyonuk, but if he, or anyone else with the know-how and the time could convert my save to JP, I would appreciate it very much. Here's the link to my save:

Again, any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Well, at long last and after much frustration, I was able to finally get things working and converted the save file myself. I no longer need assistance, and I can start enjoying Infinity. :D

Aquayoshi
Jul 25, 2011, 08:58 PM
I do have CFW, but I don't have a JP copy of PSP2... Is it still possible for me to do it myself somehow?

Murlocking
Aug 3, 2011, 04:51 PM
Hello i recently got PSP Infinity and i need my save file to be converted.
Anyone out here can help me out please?
My save file is from Phantasy Star Portable 2 US version.

Mediafire link : http://www.mediafire.com/?4x2zslas24cdcam

IsaacGravity
Aug 4, 2011, 02:17 PM
Hello, I was hoping I could get my save converted. Here's the link: [Removed]

Please PM me for the password. Thank you in advance for your time and trouble.

EDIT: Nvm. I decided to simply start from scratch. I accomplished much but also accomplished little. Can actually take full advantage of the dlc/password stuff with my main and better shift into the slight control shift this way. The fun part of gaming is the climb after all.

JudgeLeo
Aug 4, 2011, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone was wondering if someone could convert this for me ^^; http://www.mediafire.com/?aq031tody354bbb PM for password not sure if I did this correctly.

Murlocking
Aug 5, 2011, 01:59 PM
Nvm i just found out how to do it myself, it was kinda easy.

If you guys or girls need instructions on how i did it, just send me a PM and ill give you some help!

And im sorry, please dont ask me to convert your file cause i can't for the moment, im too lazy and i would have too remove/backup all my games and saves files on my 2 memory cards.
(i have 2 memory cards of 2go {phantasy star portable 2 is 1.6go} and i have to transfer the save data over and over.... this can easily be done faster with a bigger memory card)

Edit: I own Phantasy Star Infinity and Portable 2, i'm not a fan of hacking but when it come to help, i guess it's no trouble.
Also my main language is not english so if you speak french, feel free to talk with moi en francais :D

blazingsonic
Aug 6, 2011, 03:01 PM
If anyone is still doing conversion, I would like to have mine, converted again, I made a major haul on my US file

Limbo_lag
Aug 8, 2011, 08:42 AM
If anyone could kindly convert my EU save file to a JP version compatible for loading onto Infinity, I'd greatly appreciate it. Got quite a number of hours on it and would like a backup JP file just in case Infinity never gets an EU/US release. PM me and I'll send the link.

Cheers and thank you very much in advance.

DSNoise
Aug 12, 2011, 11:26 AM
Well... I don't know if any of the more recent requests have been fulfilled, but I'd like my US save converted to the JPN version as well, for Infinity. I just bought PSP2 recently, only to find out it's pretty much dead. I would at least like to transfer my 30-ish hours if possible. =\

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could help out. I'll PM the link if anyone is up for it.

EDIT: Request fulfilled.

Evegodenraven
Aug 12, 2011, 05:14 PM
i need to get my EN psp2 file converted to JP if anyone is able to do that. i really want to get onto psp2i fast, if someone could message me that would be great!

Limbo_lag
Aug 12, 2011, 09:25 PM
There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of people able to convert EU... most of them do US. Either way, just adding a quick bump for myself as well (I use EU) :]

Murlocking
Aug 13, 2011, 11:56 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190058

DSNoise
Aug 13, 2011, 01:31 PM
Well... I don't know if it's a good idea to bog down one person with all these pending requests...

Limbo_lag
Aug 13, 2011, 10:05 PM
I did think about posting there, but it would seem like I'd be hijacking a thread :( It WAS someone else's request, after all.

Murlocking
Aug 13, 2011, 10:53 PM
I dont know you could have just PM the dude :D

Trooper1023
Aug 26, 2011, 08:04 AM
PSP2[US] to PSP2i[JP] save file conversion request!

http://www.mediafire.com/?x4j4v24lk2zzwdc

Mikazuki
Aug 26, 2011, 11:45 AM
PSP2[US] to PSP2i[JP] save file conversion request!

http://www.mediafire.com/?x4j4v24lk2zzwdc

http://www.mediafire.com/?4pklcu0d3juzmje You're going to have to import that PSP2(JP) save file into PSP2i(JP) yourself ._.

Trooper1023
Aug 26, 2011, 09:09 PM
ofc! thanks Mikazuki!

7eureka7
Oct 22, 2011, 06:45 AM
I was wondering if people around here still did conversions from english PSP2 to japanese.

blace
Oct 22, 2011, 12:37 PM
I was wondering if people around here still did conversions from english PSP2 to japanese.

We are but check the last few pages of this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190234&page=17