PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

HUcast_Josh
Jun 15, 2011, 01:02 PM
Well, there I was playing on my PSP playing PSP2, and my brother wanted some help in the loft, and, I pull out a tresure, the Dreamcast. I also found my PSO ver. 2 disc I got for my 6th Birthday. I looked at the time which was 12:40ish(pm btw) and said 'Right, I'll play for an hour, then carry on helping with the loft' well, I forgot that PSO is a game where you lose half your life to it, and carryed on playing till 10:30. Oops! The next day, I was searching for a guide and came across PSO on the Gamecube. And I've always wanted to try it out. But I knew nothing about the differences.

So I'm going to ask these little questions: Should I get it? And whats the differences between DC and GC? Thnx :D

blace
Jun 15, 2011, 01:36 PM
From what I can find about it, there's 3 new characters, new levels and new mags.

PSO ep 1&2+ has some fixed bugs and glitches, along with 2 offline quests. Can't remember the name of those quests but it involved episode 2's towers.

TrueChaos
Jun 15, 2011, 03:22 PM
the drop rates have been changed, too. they are more reasonable on GC than DC. they have also changed the spells characters can used, like HUmars cannot use grants/megid/shifta/deband/reverser and the other techs can only go up to lvl 15

HUcast_Josh
Jun 15, 2011, 03:32 PM
How does multiplayer work?

blace
Jun 16, 2011, 02:05 AM
Splitscreen up to four players taking up a corner of the screen. There are a bit of limitations to the effects normally in the area, like it rains in ultimate forest when you do single player. Otherwise, everything is the same during multiplayer, and drop rates are effected by the host players section ID a.k.a player 1.

DC_PLAYER
Jun 16, 2011, 05:15 AM
Read
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=959