PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Farming for NiGHTSdoog. What are some good locations?

DeviFoxx
Jun 15, 2011, 04:15 PM
I've been trying to get the NiGHTSdoog for a good while.

http://psp2.psupedia.info/images/a/ad/NiGHTSdoog.png

http://psp2.psupedia.info/NiGHTSdoog

Reading what the page for the wiki says, they only drop off of the monster Flavit B1.

As a result, I've been farming the mission "Desert Goliath" on Infinity Rank difficulty for a while and have had everything in their drop table with the exception of the NiGHTSdoog drop from them.

There's about 7 spawns of Flavit B1 in that entire mission (Desert Goliath).

Does anyone know a mission that has more spawns of this particular monster, so I can hopefully increase my odds for this Madoog dropping? It'd be much appreciated.

Miki~
Jun 15, 2011, 04:29 PM
Try Electronic Brain? There are some spawns of them starting in the 3rd sector. You could try military subway, but that mission is a long one to do.

Ceresa
Jun 15, 2011, 04:34 PM
Darbelans drop them, not sure level range, got quite a few on infinity Max 3.

DeviFoxx
Jun 15, 2011, 04:50 PM
Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

SammaeltheDark
Jun 15, 2011, 04:53 PM
You see that little combined flag icon in the Region field of the drop chart? That unfortunately means that that row is only valid for the English release of PSP2.

I'll go look up on Japanese sites where it drops in PSP2i, but I'm slow at this stuff so if anyone can beat me too it....
It's a reward for beating Challenge II, stage 1 under the time limit or Darbelans drop them in MAX3 on S and Inf rank and also SEED Awakened on S rank.

NoiseHERO
Jun 15, 2011, 05:52 PM
That's rare? Didn't realize <_>

I found it on accident in an urgent mission... Illusionary shaft...

lazyknight
Jun 15, 2011, 07:09 PM
Max 3? I get one almost every run if we tackle the extra area.

Edit. Ah nevermind, you're on Infinity. I'm referring to vanilla PSPo2. Yes, I'm a peasant...

DeviFoxx
Jun 15, 2011, 07:47 PM
I did manage to find an Examination (Wand) on Max 3, Infinity Rank thus far.

Trying again for the NiGHTSdoog. I seldom do these missions

NoiseHERO
Jun 15, 2011, 07:48 PM
asdfsdagakjh Yeah thought he meant PSP2 as well, ah well.