PDA

View Full Version : Item Which is faster?

Kinachi Desbo
Jun 18, 2011, 01:01 PM
A Hyakka or Ouryu or a Har / Smart or Har / Quick?

According to PSUPedia the Hyakka and Ouryu both reduce casting time to 50% but the Har / Smart says reduces to 33% of normal, now is that 33% of the speed or 33% off 100% meaning 67%?

I'm really confused so if anyone knows and could tell me, that'd be hugely appreciated :-)

Thanks.

x Aeris x
Jun 18, 2011, 01:19 PM
Ok. Har smart and har quick are the fastest.

Ouryu and hyakka are the same speed and only slightly slower than the har units.

Ouryu is the only option for any force class, since it has a bonus with shijin and it is the best!

The har units only take 33% of 100 for casting time.

The other two take 50% of 100 for casting time, which makes them only slightly slower but the boost makes them very superior.

Kinachi Desbo
Jun 18, 2011, 01:36 PM
Ok thanks, although I may need to get a Hyakka for now as I dont have a shijin or even 1000amp for that matter! I'll probably sell my Har / smart at some point but I doubt anyone will buy it.

cristfc
Jun 18, 2011, 02:50 PM
I was about to post this same question now... thanks... I got 1000amp and Iam thinking in buy Ouryu but since that I dont have shijin idk if it will be a great difference.
And I got one more question.. Any knows speed rate of new unit, Feri / Force?

Omega-z
Jun 18, 2011, 03:20 PM
Well we don't know any one yet who has it. so testing will be hard until maybe one of the JP player's do a speed test. There is a distance test up and it's a little bit less then the Lumira / Spread
here the link: http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up8708.jpg

cristfc
Jun 18, 2011, 03:50 PM
Well we don't know any one yet who has it. so testing will be hard until maybe one of the JP player's do a speed test. There is a distance test up and it's a little bit less then the Lumira / Spread
here the link: http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up8708.jpg
thanks for link, omega!

Omega-z
Jun 19, 2011, 12:43 AM
Good news the JP wiki just reported the speed and the % of each rates. the speed is at 33%, and PP usage is at 80% and the distance was 120%. So the speed is the same as the Har units I hope this helps:)