PDA

View Full Version : A Brighter Day Act 1

Carrighan
Jun 19, 2011, 06:59 AM
I don't know why but this one just has me stumped. I've Sranked every other story mission, but just can't seem to figure those floor things out to save my life lol. anyone know a guide or method on figuring this one out?

Traize
Jun 19, 2011, 07:22 AM
Act 1 isn't so bad, look for the very first one as you enter, then just keep going, you'll find that you can make a triangle at one point, just leave out the 2 sides that make a kink in the path. The second set are more troublesome, where the road forks you end up having to activate a set of teleporters which then seem to activate an extra route which is shorter than the obvious one, allowing you to complete it in the required number of floor-things.

Not very helpful I know...

Carrighan
Jun 19, 2011, 10:35 AM
thanks for attempting to help, just wish it had lol. idk why im having such a mental block on this one lmao

Traize
Jun 19, 2011, 10:41 AM
No worries, sorry it wasn't very useful! :D

Carrighan
Jun 19, 2011, 10:46 AM
i'd swear i remember there being a guide or something somewhere but with my luck its probly on the official forums lol

ok, i finally got it. you hit the ones that make the shortest route creating a blue line on ur overhead map display

Traize
Jun 19, 2011, 12:31 PM
Ah, sorry, didn't realise you didn't know what you had to do! I got stumped on that too!

Carrighan
Jun 19, 2011, 01:38 PM
thats ok, ty for trying. its been nearly 2 yrs since i did it on the ps2 version and of course i was trying it on no sleep for over 36 hrs lol. i knew there was some clue i was just too slag brained to see it.