PDA

View Full Version : Infinity About non-digital Infinity copy

ChaosAngel92
Jun 19, 2011, 10:42 AM
I'm tired of waiting SEGA, so the name of the game now is importing.

I wanted to ask, has someone experienced lags chaging beetwen weapons with the physical UMD instead with the digital copy? I'm trying to figure it out what would be the best road to take, but I can't decide to get either the digital or the physicial copy of Infinity.

aduran
Jun 19, 2011, 10:52 AM
There is lag switching weapons in the digital copy;at least with mine, so I would assume there is even more with the UMD. You will love the game! :)

GeoSword
Jun 19, 2011, 01:14 PM
I have Infinity on UMD and Digital DL. I noticed that the UMD (obviously) AND Digital DL on the PSP Slim has weapon change/scene change/load time lag and its noticeable. But on my PSPGo, the lag is almost non existent. It's odd how that is.

ChaosAngel92
Jun 19, 2011, 01:47 PM
I have Infinity on UMD and Digital DL. I noticed that the UMD (obviously) AND Digital DL on the PSP Slim has weapon change/scene change/load time lag and its noticeable. But on my PSPGo, the lag is almost non existent. It's odd how that is.

That's interesting.
Forgive me if I'm living under a rock this last year, but why does the Digital DL has lag on PSP Slim and not on the PSP Go?

Temprus
Jun 19, 2011, 02:53 PM
Maybe it's how they're built. PSPGo has a hard drive while the Slim only has the memory sticks to pull from.

chaoelite
Jun 20, 2011, 11:08 PM
Maybe it's how they're built. PSPGo has a hard drive while the Slim only has the memory sticks to pull from.

yup hard drive can read and write faster then a memory card.