PDA

View Full Version : What weapons and armor should I use?

BillyBlastoff
Jun 19, 2011, 03:24 PM
Hi everybody. Level 80 Beast Fortefighter here, was just wondering what armor and weapons should I be using? I feel like I'm not getting everything out of this as I should be :( I feel like my weapons aren't good enough? Lol I have right now Gudda Skela, Sacred Dusters, Mugunburga, Twin Bearclaw, Fuka-Misaki, and Shide-Misaki. And then the armor I'm using is Shinowa Line. With Cati / Power and Whitill Wing lol! Any suggestions? Anything would help I haven't been playing very long. Thank you!

Nereid
Jun 19, 2011, 03:54 PM
Are you planning on going Fighmaster? Are you on the Xbox 360 servers?

BillyBlastoff
Jun 19, 2011, 03:57 PM
Are you planning on going Fighmaster? Are you on the Xbox 360 servers?

Yes I am on the xbox servers but I was thiinking about going Fighmaster. Idk though because Fighmasters can't use claws. And I like claws lol. Would it be best to go Fighmaster?

BIG OLAF
Jun 19, 2011, 04:01 PM
Yes I am on the xbox servers but I was thiinking about going Fighmaster. Idk though because Fighmasters can't use claws. And I like claws lol. Would it be best to go Fighmaster?

Depends on what you prefer: speed or variety. Fighmaster has lots of speed, but little variety. To me, Fighmaster is boring and gets old rather quickly.

Nereid
Jun 19, 2011, 04:12 PM
Both are fine classes..most prefer the speed of Fighmaster, though. Aim to get a Lumirus/Kaos Knight as your arm unit, probably a Hizeri/Stamina as your extra unit..I believe Rabol Nico are fairly cheap on Xbox servers, that is a decent armor to use until you can get some Shijins.

Look for higher percent weapons. Don't get Mugunburgas just because they have higher ATT, if you're only using a 20% one versus maybe using a 38% Mugunruk. A set of ~36% weapons is a good place to start and will do very nice damage. Also, please always use the correct element weapons..

BillyBlastoff
Jun 19, 2011, 05:01 PM
Haha okay! Well I have to admit I always use Ice weapons....and I know it's very bad because if I'm up against whatever's weak against ice then I'm screwed lol! But yeah I just changed to Ranger cause I guess I'm going to go for Fighmaster lol. Noww I have no clue what weapons are the best for me to use haha. Thank you guys for your help

Gypsy72
Jun 23, 2011, 08:39 AM
yeah, if you only use ice weapons against everything you will not get everything out of the game that you could be....it really is worth it to to try and use the right element when you can.

Dragwind
Jun 23, 2011, 05:45 PM
yeah, if you only use ice weapons against everything you will not get everything out of the game that you could be....it really is worth it to to try and use the right element when you can.

This is very important. Even if you have to downgrade your equipment from S rank to A rank, using the appropriate elements against enemies will significantly increase your damage output...and awesomeness.