PDA

View Full Version : Infinity JP PSN

ChaosAngel92
Jun 20, 2011, 10:01 AM
Is ther any news on when the Japanese Playstation Network is going to work again? For buying and account creating proupouses.

NON RELATED TOPIC QUESTION: Whats the price on the Digital DL of infinity?

Ami
Jun 20, 2011, 10:03 AM
no word yet on when those functions are coming back on.

Also, digital copy of PSPo2i is 4500yen

ChaosAngel92
Jun 20, 2011, 10:07 AM
This is incredible bad luck. I just happpen to found a place to sells japanese PSN Cards on my country and there is this malestrom going on the PSN.
What to do.....what to do...what to do...

ashley50
Jun 20, 2011, 11:30 AM
You wait...?

Get the UMD version (Unless you have a PSPgo).

ChaosAngel92
Jun 20, 2011, 11:40 AM
You wait...?

Get the UMD version (Unless you have a PSPgo).

There are some reasons why I am interested on the Digital DL version of the game.
A bit of less lag and no problems if I ever buy a PS Vita.

DeviFoxx
Jun 20, 2011, 02:15 PM
There are some reasons why I am interested on the Digital DL version of the game.
A bit of less lag and no problems if I ever buy a PS Vita.

Or you can do what I did.

Buy the UMD version, and download the Digital Copy elsewhere.

Temprus
Jun 20, 2011, 02:34 PM
Well, if you want to play online, you'll have to wait for the store to come up anyways.

Majarra
Jun 20, 2011, 04:29 PM
Sony has to convince the government PSN is completely safe and untouchable.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/110061-Government-Questions-Block-PSN-Restoration-in-Japan

Temprus
Jun 20, 2011, 05:25 PM
Actually the PSN itself is up Majarra. It's just the store and everything that ties to it that's down. So even if you were to buy the UMD version, you'd not be able to go online due to needing to activate it.

ChaosAngel92
Jun 20, 2011, 10:45 PM
Actually the PSN itself is up Majarra. It's just the store and everything that ties to it that's down. So even if you were to buy the UMD version, you'd not be able to go online due to needing to activate it.

Just when I decide to jump into Infinity...
I always get late to parties.

Or you can do what I did.

Buy the UMD version, and download the Digital Copy elsewhere.

What do you mean with "download the Digital Copy elsewhere"? You mean like buying the game twice? One for UMD and the other for Digital DL?

Sony has to convince the government PSN is completely safe and untouchable.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/110061-Government-Questions-Block-PSN-Restoration-in-Japan

Japan is serious business.

Temprus
Jun 21, 2011, 02:34 PM
What do you mean with "download the Digital Copy elsewhere"? You mean like buying the game twice? One for UMD and the other for Digital DL?

He means buy a real copy so you have the online code (and actually own it) and then... "aquire" it through other means for playing. ^^;