PDA

View Full Version : TP

Pso-Pepsi
Jun 22, 2011, 10:02 AM
I have a lvl 104 FOnewm that has found alot of lvl 30 techs(not megid or stuff like that) and his TP droppes really fast and I dont have much money at all( for fluids).Is there a way to get more money or cut the cost for techs on TP? Thank you!

DC_PLAYER
Jun 22, 2011, 02:43 PM
You don't have money for fluids? how is that possible at lvl 104? you should be picking lot's of meseta from ultimate, more then enough to cover the cost of fluids.

You can survive longer without fluids if you increase your mag mind, if you use the correct tech on enemies and if you use the correct weapon (for tech damage boost) and if you use mind materials.
Also, know your way around the maps, use nearby healing rings.

Broken_L_button
Jun 22, 2011, 07:58 PM
There are also a handful of weapons made to help Forces keep their TP up with TP-stealing attacks;

For long range:
-a soul-series handgun with hit (somewhat decent and easy to find; if you're playing offline, you can reset the shop as much as you want by launching and then exiting an offline quest)
-Mahu/Hitogata with hit (Mahu is VERY easy to find with hit%. With just 25% hit, my FOmarl usually always lands the third special attack in the combo on most enemies on ultimate and I barely use fluids anymore. Furthermore, if you manage to hit an enemy from up close with the third card attack, all 3 hits will register and restore much more TP -the amount restored has a cap dependant on difficulty level, though-)

From close-range:
-Double saber with hit% (an easy find as well. A decent melee weapon for low-level forces and the TP stealing special is nice)