PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Fastest way to AP?

Darki
Jun 22, 2011, 08:59 PM
Hi there!

Since GAS was implemented in teh JP servers, I had always had big plans for it but I never put them to practice... And now with the AMP boost that we got it actually feels like I could start working on it. Well, the question is simple: what mission gives the best AP over time? Of course I'm talking about a non-capped character (as I know myself pretty well and I know I'll lose interest in this once I cap, now that I have my PAs mostly levelled and my gear is more or less the way I like).

I've been doing World of Illusion/R, because my GF and I tried the other 3 third stage missions and got an awesome rapefest (not that we tried too hard but we don't wanna stress too much over this). So, should I/we keep spamming WoI/R, or should we getus some big, mean pals to run any of the other missions with? Or maybe we can get more aexp over time in lower stage missions?

Thanks in advance. =D

XbikXBd
Jun 23, 2011, 01:30 AM
do the new GAM on B IT GIVES GOOD exp AND AWESOME AMP....also if ur freecorse u dont get GAS......

Darki
Jun 23, 2011, 01:52 AM
I'm not free course, and the new mission doesn't give me AP because I'm not at level cap yet. I do the mission for AMP though, so I can get the Dragon Scales I need for the set of Shijins.

XbikXBd
Jun 23, 2011, 02:25 AM
I'm not free course, and the new mission doesn't give me AP because I'm not at level cap yet. I do the mission for AMP though, so I can get the Dragon Scales I need for the set of Shijins.

oh the exp is good you'll prob. hit 180 fast

Darki
Jun 23, 2011, 02:39 AM
I said I wanna get GAS before hitting cap... That's why I want to know the best GAM to get AP. <_<

XbikXBd
Jun 23, 2011, 02:43 AM
hmmm SS/R then if its just you two.......WoI/R if u got a party.......and LB/R also if u got a party.....

XbikXBd
Jun 23, 2011, 02:45 AM
besides trust me i almost hit cap with my cast and she did nothing but GAM to start and i only got 2AP so good luck lol

Darki
Jun 23, 2011, 04:14 AM
I got 5 points already and I've done less than 20 runs... <_<

PSU Yoko
Jun 25, 2011, 04:35 AM
I got 5 points already and I've done less than 20 runs... <_<
to me you sound lazy there no way around it. so just do the GAM with a good decent playerS or lvl up cap your character that the only way buddy

Darki
Jun 25, 2011, 12:29 PM
Is it lazy to try to know the most efficient way to get points in the mission? o_O

XbikXBd
Jun 25, 2011, 12:38 PM
Is it lazy to try to know the most efficient way to get points in the mission? o_O

yeah XD

Darki
Jun 25, 2011, 12:40 PM
Well then 99.999999999999999999999999999% of players are lazy, why else would be White Beast overspammed then? <_<

XbikXBd
Jun 25, 2011, 12:43 PM
Well then 99.999999999999999999999999999% of players are lazy, why else would be White Beast overspammed then? <_<

are we still talking about JP?

Darki
Jun 25, 2011, 01:05 PM
Well, yes. They overspammed that mission too, when it was the hotspot. Or not?

XbikXBd
Jun 25, 2011, 03:45 PM
Well, yes. They overspammed that mission too, when it was the hotspot. Or not?

but,,,what doesthat have to do with your question or our comments......:-?

PSU Yoko
Jun 25, 2011, 03:50 PM
XD no but the way u said it does kinda sound yours being lazy about doing it.but yeah the GAMS mission is only way u have to do it or lv. cap to 180 is and there no faster way around it :)

XbikXBd
Jun 25, 2011, 03:55 PM
XD no but the way u said it does kinda did sound urs lazy about doing it.but yeah its the GAMS mission u have to do or lv. cap to 180 is only way and there no faster way around it :)

this^^^

PSU Yoko
Jun 25, 2011, 04:09 PM
this^^^ lol no comment XD and yeah I have to agree with XbikXBd

Darki
Jun 25, 2011, 04:12 PM
Sometimes I feel like people don't read my comments. ._.

I know that to get AP I gotta do GAMs or be in the cap, what I asked is which of those GAM are good aexp/time wise, taking in account that me and my girlfriend are not of those TA freaks with impossibly expensive equipement (no offense, it'a all jealousy <_<).

For now we've been doing World of Illusion/R, which for now gives a good reward (I've gotten more than 200k aexp per run and we don't finish all the runs). We haven't bothered with first or second stage GAMs because we've gotten the AMPs for it in the even rewards, but could it be that any of those missions could be more rewarding?

Omi
Jun 25, 2011, 10:59 PM
For now we've been doing World of Illusion/R, which for now gives a good reward (I've gotten more than 200k aexp per run and we don't finish all the runs). We haven't bothered with first or second stage GAMs because we've gotten the AMPs for it in the even rewards, but could it be that any of those missions could be more rewarding?

By far the best way to get AP on a non capped character is by doing WoI/R, that run has boosted
AEXP much superior to that of anything in the second or first stage, so yes you and your GF are
doing the right thing to get the best ratio you are looking for.