PDA

View Full Version : Being Denied Psp2 for 3 days D:

NicorTheDuke
Jun 22, 2011, 09:24 PM
I tried playing online after getting an upgrade on memory(8gigs) and for some strange reason i cant play online.playing multiplayer with no live characters kinda sucks.can anyone help me out here?

ashley50
Jun 22, 2011, 09:27 PM
you have to tell us more about the problem.

NicorTheDuke
Jun 22, 2011, 09:34 PM
well basically everytime i go to get onlinee it says the DNAS has timed out,or it'll say sg4000 error,or The Playstation network couldnt respond..its really aggravating.i was this game a week ago perfectly now this Sh*t

Gintoki-kun
Jun 23, 2011, 01:11 AM
well basically everytime i go to get onlinee it says the DNAS has timed out,or it'll say sg4000 error,or The Playstation network couldnt respond..its really aggravating.i was this game a week ago perfectly now this Sh*t

I feel you bro and I got the answer to your problems!

It's your wifi/internet connection that's going bad or it's extremely laggy and doesn't want to work.It happened to my router till I reset it and changed the wep key.If you do have a router just try finding out the I.P.Address and with it you can go on the internet and put it,causing for a page to open up with the name of your router and it's company(Ex:Linksys).Change the wep key and reset it.If you're using someone else wifi,then I can't help you with that.

NicorTheDuke
Jun 26, 2011, 03:48 PM
I feel you bro and I got the answer to your problems!

It's your wifi/internet connection that's going bad or it's extremely laggy and doesn't want to work.It happened to my router till I reset it and changed the wep key.If you do have a router just try finding out the I.P.Address and with it you can go on the internet and put it,causing for a page to open up with the name of your router and it's company(Ex:Linksys).Change the wep key and reset it.If you're using someone else wifi,then I can't help you with that.

I found out what my error was really coming from.apparently the game deactivated itself somehow from my psn,and that what has been the roadblock..if you ever get the error "sg3126" go to account management on your psp pr ps3 reactivat the game and from there its all on your connection.