PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic Crazyleo's Radom One-Shots

Crazyleo
Jun 24, 2011, 12:46 PM
This thread is just random fan-fics based around the events in Phantasy Star Portable 1 & 2.

If you wish to comment on the the posts, please comment on my user page, and not on the thread itself.

Crazyleo
Jun 24, 2011, 01:04 PM
This post takes place during the first chapter in Phantasy Star Portable 2

As Simika arrived at the new Relic Site that was just discovered on Parum, she noticed that there were others that had arrived as well. With the shortage of resources that is plaguing the entire system, it was harder for her to get any good contracts. With a heavy debt, Simika came to the site hoping to get into a long-term contract with a private security firm; or at least one good high-paying contact.
"You're new here", a voice called out from behind her. Simika turned around an noticed a Cast as he introduced himself as Vasque.
"Not really new; just haven't been to Parum for a while", She said. "It's been hard to get any good contracts for the past few months".
Vasque merely nodded in understanding. "You're a Free-Lancer I take it", he asked. Simika simply nodded. "You must have exceptional skills to make it by yourself".

At this point, a young female voice rang out, "You can't make me stay here".
"She doesn't look like a mercenary to me", Vasque commented, and Simika simply nodded in agreement. At that point, alarms rang out as the doors that lead out of the Relic Site began to close.
"Hurry, before we're all trapped in here", a Beast mercenary yelled to the congregation.

As Simika turned to run for the exit, she turned her attention to the girl. Just then, a sudden silence filled the room as the doors closed with a clang; leaving Simika and the young girl trapped.